[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Martin Shkreli Arrested on Securities Fraud Charges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 0
http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-martin-shkreli-securities-fraud/

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>9592
wow. actually surprised on this
>>
Holy shit. I'm a little surprised as well.
>>
woops
>>
Lmao I hope he gets buttfucked.
>>
>>9633

He's going to white-collar prison. There is no buttfucking there. Only consensual buttfucking.
>>
What happened to the wu-tang album?
>>
>>9674
he bought the wu tang album, and then the other day he announced he was going to bail Bobby Shmurda out of jail. Arrested within 24 hours.
>>
>wu-tang clan
What a fucking pleb.
If I was him I'd buy that Godspeed cassete.
>>
>>9592
Federal pound me in the ass prison? Best was he was streaming on YouTube last night, wouldn't be surprised if he knew he was getting V& and was hoping it would be caught on stream.
>>
What does the wutang album have to do with any thing?
>>
>>9733

He's the one who spent a couple mil on the thing fam. Said he hasn't even listened to it and was saving it for 'a rainy day'.
>>
>>9735
Fucked up. This guy is a piece of shit
>>
>>9717
Fuck off /mu/ they are absolute garbage and you're just trying to be a pretentious hipster.
>>
>>9748
I'd prefer to buy a lost album by a rather innovative band rather than buy the new RZA money grab.
I mean, the only good thing from Wu-Tang Clan is Liquid Swords and 36 Chambers. They haven't been relevant since more than 10 years ago.
>>
>Screw over average people by jacking up pill prices because "muh research costs" even though you're not even the fucking company that developed the 60-year-old drug
>Nothing happens

>Screw over rich investors
>OMG THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER

Is anybody surprised that the government works this way
>>
>>9761
Not at all.
>>
He'll get off somehow. 2rich4jail
>>
>>9796
us justice department has a roughly 93% conviction rate
>>
https://twitter.com/NewYorkFBI/status/677597263540191232

so now wtf is going to happen to the album?
>>
>>9592
this is all part of Bill Murray and te Wu's plan to pull the heist to steal back the album he bought.

>JUST AS PLANNED, NOW PROTECT YA NECK
>>
>"Securities fraud is hardly unheard of on Wall Streeet..."
>>
maybe there is some justice in this world.
>>
>>9736
He's 4chan incarnate
>>
>>9796
He's nouveau riche Wall Street trash, not some old money industrial clan or a famous celebrity. In fact, they'd have the opposite problem with him that a normal celebrity would: finding a jury that WOULDN'T convict him out of spite.

One of the main reasons extremely famous celebrities are rarely taken to court over offenses most people would be is because there's almost no way they'll be convicted by a jury. Unlike an average shlub they can afford excellent legal council and can drum up some excellent PR for their case, making the entire trial process an extreme waste of time for everyone involved. So they just settle it quickly and quietly and probably agree to donate a lot to the next police ball or something.
>>
I hope this douchebag gets what he has coming.
>>
i want to like this guy to rustle jimmies but after watching his live stream for like 10 minutes he is just insufferable.
>>
>>9812
I like how the FBI had to clarify they didn't have it.
>>
>>9761
One is legal, the other is illegal. Raising the price of the drug made more headlines than screwing over investors. Don't be such a dumb cunt, he bought the rights to produce the drug so he can jack up the price all he likes and all he'll get is a PR disaster, but fraud is an actual crime.
>>
UPDATE:

http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/21/news/martin-shkreli-arrest-drug-price-hike/

the implication being that he was too brazen, exposing the game that is played somewhat more subtly by power elites, and was targeted to be made an example of. there is a case for fraud against another company since '14, but nothing was going to happen with it until he made a bad PR move for the pharma industry.

i.e. selective enforcement
>>
It's too bad it's minimum-security. I'd love it if he got raped and infected with AIDS.
>>
>>10925
>nothing was going to happen with it

The worst crime you can commit in the US besides tax evasion is stealing from the elite. They never let that shit slide. Ask Madoff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxcwBGOMIU

Check out his new mixtape lol
>>
>>9761
This
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.