[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, PLANNED PARENTHOOD SELLING FUCKING BABY PARTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 1
File: Fetus-2.jpg (74 KB, 825x593) Image search: [Google]
Fetus-2.jpg
74 KB, 825x593
>Planned Parenthood caught selling body parts from aborted fetuses
>Americans demand answers

How depraved can we be?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-68-want-planned-parenthood-body-parts-scandal-probed-even-64-of-dems/article/2578384
>>
>>9564
Where do you think that.and get stem cells for research to try to make cures for cancer and other diseases?

Stop being so naïve.
>>
>>9564
I thought you hated black people?
>>
Who cares, it's not human yet and it's dead already.
>>
>>9564
Shot in the dark here but I'm going to guess you're a hardcore Jesus Freak
>>
>>9564
This makes perfect sense. Why not make others benefit from the mistakes of drunken teen whores?
>>
>The poll comes follows the release of several undercover videos from the Center for Medical Progress that showed how coldly Planned Parenthood executives approached the business of abortion and distribution of body parts.

>medical professionals discuss their job in a detached, clinical manner
>WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW DIS IZ AN OUTRAGE
>>
Wasn't this proven to be complete bullshit?
>>
>>9564

Stop framing news. This makes it propaganda and lies.
>>
>>9606

Yes. The "leaked footage" was deceptively edited, and the guy who released the video even admitted it was misleading.

Seeing as that video was almost certainly a major factor in that guy shooting up a Planned Parenthood and killing three people last month, people really need to understand the whole thing was bullshit propaganda.
>>
>>9606
Yeah, the parts are being used for medical research and the only money involved was the cost of transport.
>>
>>9564
>selling
That's the problem, donations to scientific and medical research groups would be alright.
>>
Old story is old. No one cares. Move the fuck on.
>>
Can't say I'm surprised degenerate scum.
>>
>old story
>been disproven
>incredibly biased source
move along
>>
Well they are parasites so what's the problem.
>>
>>9564
sorry that your moms abortion failed op, better luck next time
>>
>>9726
I love you.
>>
>>9626
That's what they're doing. The recipients are only paying shipping costs.
>>
>Americans demand answers
funniest part of 2015
>>
I found this difficult to masturbate to.
>>
>>9873
but not impossible
>>
>>9564

So? Better than letting them go to waste. I
>>
>>9564

What are the body parts sentient? No.
It's useful, what else are you going to do with them?
>>
>>9564
In this country: we demand answers for things signed into law and blessed by the Reagan administration.

Waiting for us to demand answers on Reverse Mortgages.
>>
It is owned by MediaDC,[3] a subsidiary of Clarity Media Group,[4] which is owned by Philip Anschutz
>fake source
It is owned by MediaDC,[3] a subsidiary of Clarity Media Group,[4] which is owned by Philip Anschutz
>fake source
>fake source
>fake source

>fake source
>>
>>9593
Maybe he just isn't a murderer
>>
>>9955
So if he has an abortion, it's murder?
I guess but not really.
>>
>>9958
Yes, it's killing someone
>>
>>9960
A fetus isn't someone. The life of a fetus is considered the responsibility of the person carrying it. If they choose to abort it, then that’s their lawful right to do so. Only a person can be murdered. The unborn is not considered a “person” - a fetus does not have equal status with the person carrying it until it can exist outside of the womb.
>>
>>9963
Your disgusting. This is really how you justify killing your own baby?
>>
>>9974
Nice ad hominem. And a fetus is not a baby. A fertilised egg and a cloned cell represent a POTENTIAL human being, but not an actual human being.
Chicken eggs are not chickens, and acorns are not trees.
>>
>>9981
Not an ad hominem you Reddit piece of shit. Chickens protect their eggs, not smash them. Why? Because that's their babies.
>>
>>9963
You do realize your argument boils down to "its the law"?
>>
>>10000
>You're disgusting!!!!!!1!!!!!!!
>not an hominem
Okay
>Reddit
Hello Reddit!
And fertilized human eggs aren't smashed either (LMAO) they're either aborted, miscarried, or given birth to (given that the fetus lives).

>>10005
>You do realize your argument boils down to "its the law"?
You do realize your argument boils down to "these are my personal beliefs"?
>>
>>10006
I take it you've never seen an actual fetus before.
>>
>>10008
I have actually.
>>
>>10006
>And fertilized human eggs aren't smashed either (LMAO) they're either aborted, miscarried, or given birth to (given that the fetus lives).
That's not what I said. You said "chicken eggs are not chickens" and I said "well chickens don't smash (abort) there eggs"

Your argument that a baby is not a living thing until it is born is ridiculous and only based on law, not morals or reality.

I'd be more apt to accept (even if I disagree) an argument of "yes, I realize I'm killing something living, but sometimes killing is more humane then having an unwanted kid"... your argument is that you aren't even murdering anyone because "LEGALLY" I can, which is just ludicrous.
>>
>>10026
>That's not what I said. You said "chicken eggs are not chickens" and I said "well chickens don't smash (abort) there eggs"
Lol they still eat their own eggs at times.
Humans aren't chickens either.
Chickens still accidentally destroy their eggs.

>Your argument that a baby is not a living thing until it is born is ridiculous and only based on law, not morals or reality.
Your argument that a baby is not a living thing
I never said that, gain some reading comprehension lad.
>until it is born is ridiculous and only based on law, not morals or reality.
Laws are reality, no matter how you'd like so say they aren't based on it.
Morals are subjective and irrelevant in policing others bodies and what people should or should not do with their own bodies.

>I'd be more apt to accept (even if I disagree) an argument of "yes, I realize I'm killing something living, but sometimes killing is more humane then having an unwanted kid"... your argument is that you aren't even murdering anyone because "LEGALLY" I can, which is just ludicrous

Clusters of cells aren't living, they aren't even sentient.
No one is being "killed" just removed
from proceeding.
Human beings by definition must be separate individuals and do not gain the status of human being by virtue of living inside the body of another human being.
No matter how much you attempt to argue with me, by definition and by law, a fetus is not a human being and they do not have human rights hence why somebody who gets an abortion is not charged with murder.
>>
>>10032
>Chickens still accidentally destroy their eggs.
Well abortion is not accidentally murdering your kid, it's intentional.

>Laws are reality, no matter how you'd like so say they aren't based on it.
>Morals are subjective and irrelevant in policing others bodies and what people should or should not do with their own bodies.
Well everything that is legal, isn't moral. And abortion is probably the best example of that. It's legal to kill your kid, but only a scumbag would actually do it.

>Clusters of cells aren't living, they aren't even sentient.
I'm a cluster of cells, can you kill me legally? And fetuses can feel pain,have arms and legs very early on, etc. It's not like they are vacuuming out a 'cluster of stuff'.. it looks human.

>No one is being "killed" just removed
What's the difference? By removing it, you kill it.

>No matter how much you attempt to argue with me, by definition and by law, a fetus is not a human being and they do not have human rights hence why somebody who gets an abortion is not charged with murder.
I'm not arguing with you about what the law is. Being legal doesn't make it right. It's just legal murder.
>>
>>10036
So you're saying you murder a "being with the potential to be a baby" (=fetus) when you murder a couple that wanted a baby? When does the fetus start living? When the sperm and egg cells meet, after the lungs have formed or after the fish-like stadium is abandoned? An arbitrary number of months? A fetus is not a human, do you feel bad when killing a fly? That fly hasn't done anything to you, but you didn't want it there so you just killed it without thought. I'm not sure where I'm going with this anymore but lastly, friendly reminder that you can only mind being killed if you've been alive

Not that guy btw
>>
>>10036
>Well abortion is not accidentally murdering your kid, it's intentional.
It's still not murder no matter how you'd like to put it.

>Well everything that is legal, isn't moral.
Toppest of laughs mate.
Lemonade stands are now immoral.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/11/politics/lemonade-stand-shut-down-texas/
Morals are still subjective.

>And abortion is probably the best example of that.
Nope.
It's the dumbest example of that.
>It's legal to kill your kid, but only a scumbag would actually do it.
Once again, it's not a kid, but a cluster of cells.
You shaming people for getting abortions won't work here.

>I'm a cluster of cells, can you kill me legally?
Stupid question.
>And fetuses can feel pain,have arms and legs very early on, etc.
Can I have a citation to your claim?
>It's not like they are vacuuming out a 'cluster of stuff'.. it looks human.
Nope.
Clusters of cells still won't look human.
Appearances still don't matter because they'll still be removed.

>What's the difference?
Reread all my replies if you have trouble understanding.
>By removing it, you kill it.
Still not "killing" it.
It's a removal.

>I'm not arguing with you about what the law is. Being legal doesn't make it right. It's just legal murder.
Look I really don't care if you consider it right or wrong.
Morals are subjective and it still won't be "legal murder" now matter how you'd like to put it.
You can stop replying to me.
>>
>>10026
>>10042
Samefag.

>So you're saying you murder
It's not murder now matter how much you'd like it to be.
>a "being with the potential to be a baby" (=fetus)
I don't know what your are talking about. Elaborate.
>when you murder a couple that wanted a baby?
Do you know what murder is?
>When does the fetus start living?
Until it can live outside the womb.
>When the sperm and egg cells meet, after the lungs have formed or after the fish-like stadium is abandoned?
E N G L I S H.
>An arbitrary number of months?
Stupid question.
>A fetus is not a human, do you feel bad when killing a fly?
Nope.
>That fly hasn't done anything to you,
Flies carry and spread disease and bacteria.
Human beings are the responsibility of parents that chose/want to have children.
>but you didn't want it there so you just killed it without thought.
Obviously. No one wants typhoid, cholera and dysentery.
>I'm not sure where I'm going with this anymore but lastly,
Of course you don't.
>friendly reminder that you can only mind being killed if you've been alive
Friendly reminder that those who are against abortion is nobody you'd like to fuck in the first place.
>>
lol atheists
>>
>>10063
The fetus will go to heaven so it's kind of a favor ;)
>>
>>10045
I was trying to argue in favour of abortion, also looking back at it that post was real messy. I agree it's not murder.
>define
a fetus is not a human, yet it has the potential to become one. not allow abortion can thus easily slippery slope into kicking someone in the nuts and calling it murder since you """ prevent "'' a future child, just like you """ murder """ one with abortion. Again I agree with what you're saying

I would pic related only one (you) but dis bord sukz
>>
>>9960
I jerked off this morning.

That murder too? All those potential humans
>>
>>9593
No, it's obvious bate imo. Plus, you don't have to be religious to be against abortion. Plenty of atheists have had a pro-life stance. It's just that people who use the bible as their source of moral values typically don't like abortion. Even though it actually does specify a way in which a priest could abort an unborn fetus in the old testament, but I digress.
>>
>>10000
>wasting this get on a newfag Jesus freak
>>
>>10026
Chickens don't masturbate either.
It's masturbation murder? Does your Church not approve of me touching my willy?
Roosters don't suck other roosters off. I guess we should go ahead and ban homosexuality too to make your God happy
>>
>>10070
Or not. There's no real proof either way. It doesn't really matter though. It won't care that it's dead because it will be dead. So, either it exists in eternal bliss, or not at all. Not exactly a win-win, but it could be worse.
>>
>>10090
>Implying I'm religious
It doesn't take religion for me to know killing is wrong.

And pls, spunk from jerking off isn't fertilized and I don't give a fuck about what fags do.
>>
>>10008
You haven't taken embryology, obviously.

For weeks the fetus looks like a fish fetus. And it is compparatively similar in comprehension and physical makeup.
>>
>>10097
It's still your baby. And you can abort way later than that, unfortunately.
>>
>>10095
>It doesn't take religion for me to know killing is wrong.
see
>>10032
>>10036
>>1004

>>10103
It's still your baby. And you can abort way later than that, unfortunately.
It's still not a baby no matter how much you'd like to put it.
Fortunately, people have access to safe abortions and still do so on a much later time.
>>
I don't get the big deal.

More tissue on the market means cheaper and easier research.

Its a stupid law.
>>
>>10105

Mengele pls

as an atheist who is against the slaughter of babies in the womb, you aren't helping our people's arguments for not needing God to have a moral code
>>
>>10151
you aren't even trying
>>
>washingtonexaminer

What's next? That they are putting "deadly flouride" in my water? Oh no, somebody get Alex Jones on this one.
>>
>>10000
are you retarded? im from kansas thats one of the biggest problems with chickens. they peck their eggs all the time.
>>
>>10090
are you retarded? I'm religious and I'm pro-abortion
>>
>>10084
LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER.

BUST A RACE BY BUSTING A NUT.
>>
>>10000
Except that's wrong when their eggs aren't fertilised.

Nice 10k get, retard.
>>
>>10000
Chickens will eat their own eggs, fam, fertilised or no. Not that I disagree with your intended point, you just chose a terrible example.
>>
>>10006

speaking of miscarriage, it happens all the time. that is, if "life begins at conception" is the belief.
current estimates show a 75% chance of miscarriage at the point of conception (yes, 3 out of 4 "human persons") don't make it to the womb, let alone out of it.

now, let's say the egg, I mean the tiny baby human person, beats the 3/4 odds and makes it 12 weeks. And the mother becomes aware of it. 10-20% of "babies" are lost between 12 - 20 weeks! that little microscopic person has only 1/10 to 1/5 odds to beat. It's not a guarantee at this point,but the percentage of spontaneous abortions, I mean God allowing Nature to take these microscopic people up to heaven, well the chance of that drops off after 20 weeks.

amazing, huh? it's just too bad with those allowed by god baby deaths, we don't get a chance to use the stem cells to save other lives.
>>
>>10082
yes, be careful going after someone's nuts. If you're nuts are mutilated or missing, you can't get into Heaven!!!!

>He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

>No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the Lord.

>He who is wounded in the testicles, or has been made a eunuch, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

just a few different versions of DEUTERONOMY 23:1
>>
Fuck your sense of the sanctity of human life. With such a surplus of it, new humans are more harm than good unless their genes are good.
>>
I am an organ donor so I don't see what's wrong with this.
>>
>>9564
daily reminder that embryos, zygotes, fetus' etc. are not babies and this is a non story
>>
>>9564
I want my stem cell research and I want it now.
>>
babies that aren't born are not living beings you christian terrorist

fuck off, go suck your local pastor
>>
>>9960
it's not someone, just a stupid ball of cells
>>
>>9564
why are americans so despicapable?
>>
>>9624
nice pasta.

you can watch all the leaked footage in its full length on youtube, also the guy never said the videos are misleading.
>>
>>10000
But anon, chickens eat their own eggs all the time

>>10084
To be fair your jizz does not have the ability to turn into life by itself due to several factors, while a fertilized egg can. Your jizz sock can grow cultures on it if left alone for a while, but that's different
>>
"Is a fetus a person"
A: No
B: Yes
/thread
>>
>>11773
This. Thank you. This thread fucking hurts.
>>
How is selling dead fetus parts evil? Aren't they needed for research?
>inb4 muh burgerclapistan religion
>>
>>10042
>A fetus is not a human, do you feel bad when killing a fly? That fly hasn't done anything to you, but you didn't want it there so you just killed it without thought.
Motherfucker living in my house not paying rent.
>>
>>9589
>has human DNA
>isn't human yet

>it's dead already
I wonder who murdered it.
>>
>>>/x/

This shit has been disproven already by states that were actually trying to confirm it
>>
That article is total ass, fuck yourself OP
>>
>>12214
Motherfucker, your intelligence has been proving by you actually believing what state governments say about it when they're in PP's pocket, you dumb cunt.

Holy fucking shit on a stick, you should go back to school and ask for your money back.
>>
>>11553
>but that's different

No. It isn't.
>>
>>12064

>spit
>hangnail
>baby teeth
>period blood

All have human DNA, but aren't alive. Try harder.
>>
>>9564
I understand that if it were your abortion, you'd have qualms with selling your "kid", but it's going to be either disposed of, or used for research for the betterment of all humans.
>>
>>12251
>germs = human life
are you a retard?

>>9624
Abortion clinics have been selling aborted fetuses to companies for a long time now. Cells from aborted fetuses have been used in research to make drinks made by the Pepsi corp taste better. Murdering unborn children is one thing, selling them to the food industry for profit is taking it to a whole nother level of reprehensibility.
>>
>>12250
lel inb4 you start calling people "statists"
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.