[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rajoy punched hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Bon cop de puny.jpg (130 KB, 1500x663) Image search: [Google]
Bon cop de puny.jpg
130 KB, 1500x663
Spain's PM punched by youngster

http://www.abc.es/elecciones/elecciones-generales/abci-rajoy-golpeado-hombre-paseo-electoral-pontevedra-201512161915_noticia.html
>>
>>9496
Any idea why? Separatist? Unemployed? Crazy? Terrorist?
>>
>>9548

Edgy 17 yo anti-fascist kid
>>
>>9496
>it wasn't by the golden ninja in the background

I'm disappointed.
>>
>>9496

right uppercut i presume
>kid has balls
>>
>>9496
Does he deserve it?
>>
>>9548
Spanish PM sucks balls.
Most probably unemployed. 57% of the 18-30 year olds are unemployed because the government doesn't invest into industry.
>>9599
Almost Ultra-right-winged, absolutely corrupt (just as almost every important party in spain).
>>
>>9619
>So, let's vote for a syriza style far-left party, they sure will fix all that mess

I swear to God my country is full of morons
>>
>>9619
>right wing
>bad for business
>>
>>9553
Antifa need to be rounded up and parted out.
>>
>>9710
This guy doesn't even know where rain comes from
>>
>>9619
>Almost Ultra-right-winged

Do you even politics?
>>
>>9619
>Almost Ultra-right-winged
Not even close, the only ultra-right-winged parties in Spain are the Falanges and those are pretty much dead
>>
>>9548
The boy is of his own family.
>>
looks like a left hook.
>>
>>9898
i see what you did there
>>
Somebody needs to do this to Merkel.
>>
He deserves worse than a hook from some spoiled upper class antifa brat psh (para ser honesto)
>>
>>9710
You know, simply being of an ideology does not mean you will have great results. It pays to be a competent implementer of ideas who knows what the fuck is going on.
>>
This vid was pretty funny
>>
>>9496
>>9496
one more thing to be the laughing stock of europe
i dont give a fuck about left, right and shit
i just dont like watching an oldman getting punched on tv by a stupid kid, and then people cheering him
It is disgusting
>>
Kid was the son of his wife's cousin. So this fucking "president" did that bad that his own family hate him.

Also, I though I would see something relatd to spain now that we're without a power upper the rest.
>>
>>9496
good he should be burnt what a faggot
>>
Good job anon
>>
>>9746
>>9889
Spaniards do seem have a fair few political retards amongst their youth. I saw a fucking billboard of Rivera with 'Fascist' spray painted it on the other day.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.