[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police: Teen charged following Va. Beach school threats on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 635699011174399334-vb-police.png (222 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
635699011174399334-vb-police.png
222 KB, 534x401
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/local/mycity/virginia-beach/2015/12/14/va-beach-school-threat/77332544/

As a followup question, are we going to keep up with media references to the site or not?
>>
>>9298
If it's newsworthy, sure.

Any idea what board this was on? A lot of meta stuff is kept track of on /qa/ by the way, so it might be split between those two
>>
>>9298
Was it a legit threat or one of those meme catchphrases?
>>
>>9308

No clue. Article doesn't say.
>>
>>9309
>On Tuesday morning, police identified the teen and determined the threat was not credible. An e-mail from police spokesperson MPO Tonya Pierce said after speaking to the teen and his parents, investigators determined the 15-year-old did not intend to carry out the threat nor had the means to carry it out.
>>
>>9298
>which was posted on the website 4chan, an online forum that allows users to make posts anonymously

It just dawned on me that most people think of internet activities as non-anonymous.
>>
>>9309
I tried looking up "Some of you guys are alright" in desustorage, but I couldn't find anything with Virginia

In other news, there are 35 pages of results. With 25 results each.
Only on desustorage alone, it has been said 850+ times since de shooting
>>
>>9655
Well they would be correct then
>>
I saw the post on /b/ the day before LA shut down school. It 404'd quickly. It used the "some of you guys" format
>>
>>9298
always a nice reminder that we're not truly anonymous here

i need to be more careful on /pol/ probably
>>
>>9852
better collect rare flags while you can.

I should probably stop visiting it so often too just in case they find me dead with a million threads about the syrian refugees open
>>
4chan:
80% Feds
19% wankers
1% oldfags
>>
>>11039
you mean
20% wankers
1% oldfags
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.