[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillsborough inquests: Fans unlawfully killed, jury concludes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: _64880235_composite624[1].gif (461 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
_64880235_composite624[1].gif
461 KB, 1024x576
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36138337
>>
>>41011
Yes, they were killed as they unlawfully rushed the stadium seating.
>>
>>41017

They only rushed in because of police commanders mishandling the crowds, the game itself, being completely ignorant the stadium's capacity and the police presence available; and finally deciding to cower away in a room whilst the heroes of the emergency services and fans who were retired/off-duty firemen, doctors etc did what they could.

You are an absolute cunt, a complete bastardization of a "human" being if you can't even understand how these people were victims of a tragedy. I hope you choke on your filthy, fucking horrible words you prick.
>>
>>41204
>bastardization

Fuck off yank.
>>
>>41204
jesus christ cry harder. this board is more reddit by the day. did the police command them to stampede and crush 96 people? somehow I doubt it.
>>
What a load of bollocks
>>
good riddance to a bunch of ugly toothed niggers
>>
>>41214

I'm from fucking Bootle you fucking woollyback
>>
>>41222
They opened the gates and forced them in, fucking read an article on it you ignorant cunt
>>
>>41329
wtf
>>
>>41346
fuck off limey
>>
>>41344
And that negates you spelling like a seppo how? Fucking scouse scum.
>>
>>41394
lol you fucking wool, bet you do smack on the sly like a pyar mong
>>
>>41416
That wasn't even English, stupid portherner.
>>
>>41011
Scousers really are of Irish ancestry, they inherited the dindu nuffin, everyone else is to blame for our actions mentality from them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.