[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight's Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 0
Okay, here some people debating about how to run the nation. They seem pretty serious about things so it's good to give them a listen, right/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/candidates-tonights-gop-debate-gain-lose/story?id=35777823

http://www.playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/
>>
And the shit officially begins.
>>
Yes! It's hosted by Wolf Blitzer...
>>
Damn buzzer.
>>
MOMENT OF SILENCE
>>
Why does Donald Trump want to block Internet venues we could be MONITORING?!?
>>
Trumpxico
>>
The debate sucked compared to the last CNN debate in terms of format. The topic was more fascinating this time around, and the candidates largely demonstrated a better grasp of Syria and Terrorism, but the thing devolved into a uncomfortable shouting match on multiple occasions, the time went by slowly, and only the crowd succeeded in stumping Trump.

Rand Paul (thought I'm not a fan) did well.
Fiorinia and Bush seemed (to me) to do badly.
Everyone else seemed meh.

Not my favorite debate.
>>
>>9234
> only the crowd succeeded in stumping Trump
Yes, because it takes multiple people to stump 1 Trump...

I'd like to think that Trump's point was proven about Cruz being insane with this debate though...
>>
>>9234
Fiorina and Bush always do bad. Why is there another Bush trying to become president already?
And Fiorina never says anything interesting, she just constantly talks about her business.
>>
>>9211
Lmao way to introduce yourself guy xD lets have a random 6 sec of silence~
>>
>>9240
> And Fiorina never says anything interesting
"Secret Sauce"
>>
>>9234
Trump stumped the crowd tbh
>>
>>9201
>the nation
>[actually talking about the USA]
Dear US citizens,
Please stop presuming that the rest of this site lives in the same nation as you, 4chan is an *international* site accessible from around the world.
Thanks, a concerned anon.
>>
>>9359
lmao like what australia? but that's so far away from here
>>
>>9359
Dear rest of the world,
Nobody gives a fuck about you and US politics are also your politics until we feel like removing our cock from your collective ass.
>>
>>9235
>Trump's point was proven about Cruz being insane
I don't know about insane, but backing down from his criticism made him seem like a coward.
>>
Rand Paul was the only one who made any logical sense on that stage.

Ted Cruz made some good comments though. Especially that one quote allegedly from FDR's grandpa.
>>
>>9234
I liked how Marco Rubio just blatantly said that the US is already a part of the Sunni/Shia war and that is the only reason why Saudi Arabia is an ally and Iran is an enemy.
>>
I watched it, pathetic.
>ISIS
>fear
>more NSA
>ISIS
We created that fucking mess and the answer is more if the same foreign policy?

There's other things going on in this country.

Why is CNN defining the narrative?
Doesn't that make them the real power?
>>
>>9465
I think his cold made his voice seem less... Well you know...
>>
>>9359
are you actually so retarded that you're assuming he means anything other than the US in a fucking thread about the US?

This is an american website fuckfence love it or get out
>>
>>9462
It was a very hawkish debate...
>>
>>9465
Don't we all.
>>
>>9213
He wants to do both. He wants to block off some sites for America while having it monitored at the same time.
>>
Anybody else notice that Rand Paul had like 5 fans way in the back of the audience that went crazy every time he spoke? Best part of the debate
>>
>Trump
flawless victory
>Ted cruz
get over here
>Rubio
Round three
>Jeb
Fatality
>Kasich
Finish him
>Carson
Ring out
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.