[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jihadis send letters to Swedish civilians ordering them to convert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0
Truly immigrants can do nothing wrong

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/626885/Islamic-State-ISIS-letters-Sweden-convert-Islam-decapitated-murder-jihadi-Syria
>>
Sweden is a strange place that keeps eating away at my sanity while I try to avoid thinking about it.
>>
>>8997
Obviously sweden should take more refugees, or isis will feel like they've won!
>>
Converting to islam is about the most redpilled thing you can do. enligthenment values and christianity are not the qualities that made the West great, but the cancer currently killing western civilization
>>
>>9146
ProffessorFrink'sexplodedsarcasmdetector.jpeg
>>
>implying i will abandon my northern gods for some pleb religion
>>
Sounds like a joke a 4chan prankster would do.
>>
Rude.
>>
>>9146
When you really get down to the details, /pol/'s version of christianity more closely resembles modern islam than modern christianity. So you can definitely make the argument that turning to islam but not being a goatfucker is as redpilled as it gets.
>>
Another reason why Trump is the only choice.
>>
Oh, that prank.

There's tangentially similar letters saying things in the line of "convert or be a bad man", about the badness of homosexuality and so forth.

Whether those were jokes or semi-serious, I don't know.

If you wish to fully understand the state of Sweden, you have a lot of reading to do. In short: Swedes are devout loyalists because the leaders have been fairly well in touch with the people the last 500+ years, ethnic/cultural homogenity and so forth. It's just the last 70 that have seen them grow increasingly distant and elitistic.

t. swede
>>
>>9467
I love it when people try to fear monger.
It never works honestly.
>>
>>9478
Your not very smart if you dont see whats really happening over there.
>>
>>9464
>Swedes are devout loyalists
this does explain lots of strange attitudes

>>9478
It's nowhere near that bad, but it is true that huge damage will be done that is dificult to repair.
You don't want to have your institutions crumble, and I don't mean "traditional" bullshit like matrimony and church, I mean having a decent police force, a legal system that does not bend to political correct crap, people that vote politicians on what's actually best for the country.
You don't want those institutions to go away.

t. shithole dweller
>>
>>9543
>Your not very smart if you dont see whats really happening over there.
Yet you probably don't even live there mate.
>>9669
>political correct
?
>You don't want those institutions to go away
I'm pretty sure they won't ever go away.
>>
>>9935
>>political correct
I'm saying you should beware of people getting manipulated. I mean look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-YQjs1PF-0
in the name of justice the worst attrocities can be done, and people will applaud it. There was another video of police officer doing a "peaceful" protest with hugs, asking for criminals to stop wrecking shit.

I meant figuratively go away. A hugging police force, is an absent one. For example, those 55 official no-go zones
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.