[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God help all Chicagoans from other Chcagoans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 0
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/observers-do-nothing-to-help-dying-man-in-chicago-street/

CHICAGO --Surveillance video shows more than a dozen people doing nothing to help a Chicago bartender as he is attacked, left unconscious on the street and accidentally run over by a taxi.

Marques Gaines later died at a hospital.

The video his family released Wednesday shows a man outside a convenience store punching Gaines, who falls to the ground. The video shows people ignoring Gaines and walking by, then a taxi runs over his body.

CBS Chicago reports that at least one person seen on the video appears to steal his wallet before walking away.
>>
>>40143
>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/observers-do-nothing-to-help-dying-man-in-chicago-street/
The studio newscaster looks like he's trying to look like Obama, like he went to his barber and said-
"Just tear my country apart on matters of healthcare reform, immigration, gun rights, and promote a racial divide"
>>
Not suprising, places like Detroit and Chicago have nearly Chinese levels of apathy for their fellow man.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5HZV7jaDZA
>knocked unconscious by one nigger
>robbed by an instant niggerswarm
>run over by a taxi
>nobody does anything to help

that fucking emergency call
>...is his chest going up and down?
>ok
>is his chest going up and down?
>ok
>sir, this is not an okay question. is his chest going up and down? yes or no?
>...
>okay he's breathing and he's bloody
>...
enter taxi
>oh my goodness. he's dead, I think

We will need a Trump wall around Chicago, too.
>>
>>40155
True, I live in Detroit. Degenerate ass city
>>
religion is destroying Chicago, you gys need more common sense
>>
>>40195
Chicago run into the ground by politicians, and he blames religion.
>>
>>40187
>live in Detroit
I'm sorry
>>
>>40200
Since when were those two different professions
>>
>>40235

i bet you are a hit at parties
>>
>>40285
t. sheltered suburbanite
>>
>>40235
Alright buddy, /pol/ is that way
>>
>>40287

nice assumption.
>>
>>40288
And tumblr is right back from where you came. Scumbag.
>>
>>40305
but i think they're having a facial tattoo thread over at /pol/ friendo so check it out
>>
>>40364
Naw tattoos are degenerate
>>
>>40364
>anyone who challenges my perceived worldview is a boogeyman pol/ack/
You're right about everything you think.
>>
>>40377
This is a news board you thick cunt - post /pol/ style racist hyperbole here and expect to get told to fuck off. Sorry son, just the way it is.
>>
>>40396
>racist
Your tumblr buzzwords have no power here, faggot.
>>
>>40285
>>40288
To be fair to this anon, I used to not be racist at all until I had black roommates.
>>
>>40285
>>40288
He isn't wrong.
>>
>>40396
You're right,I'm sorry,forgive me.
>>
>>40285
>valuing being "a hit at parties"

absolutely pathetic
>>
>>40166
>the River North neighborhood
I'm really not surprised.
>>
>>40451
This
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.