[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putin's New 400k Stronk Personal Army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1_cover.jpg (259 KB, 872x1023) Image search: [Google]
1_cover.jpg
259 KB, 872x1023
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/12/putin-creates-enormous-praetorian-guard-puts-his-bodyguard-in-charge.html

Following the Panama Papers, Putin only dropped 7% in Russian favorability polls, but in a surprise move he has just reorganized (eliminating some) Russian security services into a "National Guard" under himself, alone.

>With the price of oil having dropped by almost $100 per barrel and the economy shrinking, the Kremlin had to come up with a plant to prevent or control public anger. “There are two ways to compensate for this $100 per barrel,” pro-Putin political analyst Yuri Krupnov told The Daily Beast. “Either offer a major industrialization, develop a few dozen industries, or tighten the bolts, keep people under pressure.”
>>
Stronk, huh? You fucking imbecile.
>>
>>38327
It means the same as strong in scare quotes.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/04/06/world/europe/ap-eu-russia-national-guard.html?_r=0

>"In calling for a national guard, and appointing Zolotov as its commander, Putin could be fortifying his administration against the threat of a coup," it said. "This may suggest that the Russian president doubts whether other security forces, the FSB, Interior Ministry troops or even the military would remain loyal to him in the event of a coup."
>>
>>38327
First week on the Internet?
>>
>>38327
It's just a meme, m8.
>>
>>38307
Night of the long...restructuring?
>>
>>38327
Lurk more you faggot.
>>
>>38307
where are the americunt´s leak?
>>
And what do you think guys?
Tightening of bolts will transform Russia in kind of totally poor banana republic ?
>>
>>38483
It will just be part of Russia's slide to doom.
>>
>>38466
If they existed Russia's all knowing, totalitarian dictator would publish them without a second thought.
>>
Such life in glorious Putinland

>inb4 SS were born this way.
>>
>>38509
Will it Balkanize further? I hope not, the last thing this world needs is a civil war from a county that possesses nukes. That shit could be disastrous.
>>
>>38483
it already was a banana republic

I feel bad for Russia though because Canada is in the same situation
and instead of reviving old industries our glorious leader is forming a personal army of privilege checkers and Feminist enforcement corps
>>
>>38789
I feel sorry for every canadian m8.

Better a nostalgic URSS empire than a SJW dystopia.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.