[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michael Moore to Facebook: Stump Trump!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 1402718359048 (2).jpg (55 KB, 590x442) Image search: [Google]
1402718359048 (2).jpg
55 KB, 590x442
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/12/12/jf-micheal-moore-just-unleashed-an-army-on-trumps-social-media/

Micheal Moore Just Unleashed An Army On Trump’s Social Media
Author: Joe Fletcher December 12, 2015 2:01 pm

People are starting to get fed up with Donald Trump’s hate speech. Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore is so angry about Trump’s seemingly endless diatribe against the marginalized people of the world that he has started recruiting an army of Facebook users to get the Republican presidential primary front runner’s posts taken down from the site.

Moore posted his call to action on his own Facebook page, citing Facebook’s terms of service that state one must not post content that is hate speech. He then gives instructions on how to report Trump’s posts for violating Facebook’s community guidelines.
>>
>>8468
Ehh he's probably just trying to get publicity for his upcoming movie.
>>
>>8469
Movie's been stumped because the MPAA gave it an R-Rating and he's refusing to accept it.
>>
>>8470
He does it on purpose to seem edgy. The Cannes Film Festival guys eat that shit up. Fahrenheit 9/11 was rated R and nobody cared.
>>
>>8468
Hate speech has gone into a realm that is so subjective that I can hardly tell what is acceptable and what is bigoted. I just shut up and talk about fishing nowadays. Reeling in trout will never be politically toxic, hopefully.

Anyway, this article is more like a high school gossip than actual news and that source seems like trash.
>>
>let's just silence the people we don't like

Why are liberals so fascist and anti-democratic?
>>
>>8504
Inb4 this post is discarded for being /pol/
>>
I dont understand this damn place, I want a simple talk about stuff I like and cant find out how to do that
>>
>>8468
> says illegals have to go until they come back legally
> says muslims can't come in anymore until the Islamic war is over
> gets backlash for hate speech

Are people really this stupid or just indoctrinated this badly?
>>
trying to take actions to secure the safety of your citizens first...

>hate speech

The thing is he has no power right now. Why instead of trying to ban his posts and shit just get people to vote for someone else.
>>
>everything i don't like is hate speech even if it's true and facts

PC gone mad, again.
These people need to learn, but they only learn when they are starving in death camps, so what do?
>>
>>8513
Hiro, is that you?!
>>
>>8522
>Says building a wall on the border will solve the immigration problem
He hasn't done his research. Most illegals enter the country legally and just overstay their welcome.
>says muslims can't come in anymore until the islamic war is over
That's discrimination, really. Don't you remember from history class about imprisoning Japanese people during WWII? That isn't exactly a highlight in our history. We get tons of mass shootings from white people anyway.

I don't know if it's hate speech, but it's clearly biased towards white people. He deserves criticism for what he says. Besides that he seems like an idiot and doesn't possess the qualities needed to run a country.

>The thing is he has no power right now. Why instead of trying to ban his posts and shit just get people to vote for someone else.
I agree with this. To try to ban his posts is just even more retarded and violates freedom of speech.

>trying to take actions to secure the safety of your citizens first...
Sure a safe country sounds great, but no amount of law can stop crazy people from doing crazy things.
Forfeiting the rights of ourselves or any group for our safety isn't a good way to solve anything. Danger is inherent to life. Giving up your rights to create a nanny state overlord is just going to make us more susceptible to having a totalitarian regime.

What I am saying is that his ideas of limiting freedoms to protect our borders is irresponsible. He's a bad candidate.
>>
>>8633
Imprisoning Japanese people was a necessity in ww2. You can't turn it around and pretend we were the bad guys because we werw defending ourselves. If you know the Japanese want you country dead, and you can't tell the difference between a good Japanese and a bad Japanese, you imprison them all until you can. Same thing with muslims. US homeland security said they can't tell if an immigrant from another country (eg England) has been to syria in the past. It only makes sense that you stop Muslim immigration until you know which ones are going to kill you and which ones can't. That isn't "discrimination". Christ, do people forget what a fucking war is?
He also said it's a temporary ban (obviously) and that it's for immigrants. He's not saying he's going to throw muslim americans out of their house.
Stopping aliens who belong to a group that want to harm the united states, from entering the US, is something all presidents have done. Including Obama
>>
>>8507
Well, Mickey Moore is really liberally biased, he's never subtle about it either, between Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11,/ I mean. And he is attempting to silence a person he disagrees with, which is a really fascist / dictatorial thing to try and do.
>>
>>8633
>To try to ban his posts is just even more retarded and violates freedom of speech.
No, it isn't, unless it's the government that enacts such a ban. facebook having rules about "hate speech", whatever that may be, has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Anyone using facebook is using facebook corp's property and complaining about facebook deleting stuff they don't like is too full of himself. It's facebook's god-damn right.
This is not an simile, but if you spray a graffiti on a housewall, it's not protected by freedom of speech either.

>>8717
>he is attempting to silence a person he disagrees with, which is a really fascist / dictatorial thing to try and do.
No, it isn't.
It might be if Michael Moore were the president of the united states (or even part of America's elite), but fortunately he is not.
What he's doing is well within his rights. It may be stupid. It may even be counterproductive as he's telling people to pay more attention to what Trump has to say. But it's nothing beyond that.
>>
Oh, he's fully in his rights, but can we agree it's a dick move, at least? It's one thing to shout into the void, quite another to recruit people to shit on a man's lawn.
>>
>>8722
Censorship does not have to be authorized by the state to be censorship. Any institution or authority can censor things and Moore has proven himself to be the type to censor speech instead of allowing debate. If he really wanted to do something constructive he would write Trump an essay or something.
>>
>>8788
>Censorship does not have to be authorized by the state to be censorship.
No disagreement there.
What's your point? I am not defending Moore. I just corrected a few anons.
>>
>>8633
>most come in legally
the highest I've heard is 40%, even so the most dangerous and troublesome elements cross the southern border.
>discrimination
is this serious? of course it's discrimination just like not allowing certain people that have committed crime or don't a visa is discrimination, a country is entitled to set their own immigration policy, immigrants aren't entitled entrance into a nation ffs.

It is also different because these are IMMIGRANTS not US citizens is that hard to comprehend? It has already been done by obama in 2011 and by jimmy carter.
>>
>>8828
Oh yeah? Well you're a racist!
>>
>>8468
>Trump is against freedom
>Let's take away his free speech
>>
>>8876
From michael moore, no less

People always find a way to balance themselves out, don't they?
>>
>>8504
because its only fascist and anti-democratic, if people other than them do it. if they do it, then its being "PROGRESSIVE!!!"
>>
>>8468
can we silence Moore? seriously I think he's trying to help Trump here. If Moore actually believed in the things he says he does we would work to promote Bernie instead of giving more attention and fuel to Trump.
But then he'd have to have a positive message and thats just not his style
>>
>>8633
Actually, 64% of mass shootings in the past decade or so have been committed by white people. Considering they make up 63% of the population, that's reasonable.

Over 95% of all terror attacks since 2000 have been committed by Muslims though.
>>
>>9987
The fact that it's so on the rise since 2000 means that the problem is not so much that Islam itself is bad (otherwise there would have been just as many problems before) - but that we have a problem with Muslims.
Either we are treating them badly or we are somehow making them think we are treating them badly.
>>
lol okay you fat fuck
>>
>>8633
lol I don't care, the beaner wall is going up and every brown person is going on a bus, train, or boat out of here.
>>
Ask him why America should be run like a business
>>
>>10224
>otherwise there would have been just as many problems before
Go check out the history of Islam. They're just going back to normal now that they have the technology/money/numbers/western weakness to do so.
>>
>>10732
When you do something for a hundred years, that's what's normal.
>>
>>10224
>Either we are treating them badly or we are somehow making them think we are treating them badly.
It's always whities fault isn't it you cuck?
>>
Just from the summary alone I can tell that this is a site with some serious liberal bias.

Are Moore's documentaries even good though? I was once recommended "Bowling for Columbine"
>>
>>13746
I used to think it was good before I realized that gun ownership is the backbone of our republic, and the people that force guns out of certain areas are the ones that are actually real life responsible for the slaughter of innocents by robbing them of their god given right to self defense, as they also the ones that mandate compulsory public schooling to force unstable kids/teens to continue showing up to schools to have their spirits broken leading to potential violent rampages.

So yeah, it's great if you're a fag.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.