[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Villagers shocked to find metal cables running straight through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Imagine opening the door to your brand new home only to discover it's uninhabitable and a health hazard.

Well that's exactly what happened to a group of new homeowners from Xindeng town in Hangzhou, east China's Zhejiang Province.

Their newly-built villas have wires and cables running straight through the middle of them after village committee and utility companies had failed to coordinate their activities, reports The People's Daily Online.
Incovinience: Homeowners were shocked to found a bunch of cables running all the way through the house
+4

Incovinience: Homeowners were shocked to found a bunch of cables running all the way through the house
Uninhabitable: The metal electric cables are visible through three rooms on one single floor in a new home

SHARE PICTURE

+4

Uninhabitable: The metal electric cables are visible through three rooms on one single floor in a new home

The electricity cables were built before the houses but after the plot was approved for residential development by a local committee.

Sadly the homeowners, most of whom spent their life savings on the villas, only realised the existence of the cables after the land was allocated to them.

They were left with no choice but to build the properties to fit with the cables, hoping the utility companies would remove the wires before the building works completed.

When the group of villagers moved into their new houses in July, they were surprised to see the cables were still existing and they run through the terraced row.

The metal cables run straight through the kitchens, corridors, staircases, the living room and the master bedrooms.

The wires are so thick - some with a diameter of six inches.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3352676/Homeowners-nightmare-Villagers-shocked-metal-cables-running-straight-MIDDLE-new-villas.html
>>
>>8133
>>Sadly the homeowners, most of whom spent their life savings on the villas, only realised the existence of the cables after the land was allocated to them.
>They were left with no choice but to build the properties to fit with the cables,

>shocked to find metal cables running straight through the MIDDLE of their new houses [after they build their new houses around the metal cables
>>
>>8133
China is so Dystopian, it's almost like someone is writing it.
>>
>>8133
> SHARE PICTURE
I can't on this board OP.
>>
>>8174
>>8144
these. Please tell me there is a translation error along the line, I cannot understand the attitude.

Or maybe is one of those traits of the chinese character, of just minding your own business;
- a child dies on the street? keep walking
- they told me to build it here, on this conditions, but there are power lines there? welp... not my problem. They only care that they get paid afterwards and follow the instructions like autists
>>
>>8133
this is what happens when a civilization grows unnaturally fast.
>>
>>8133
why would electric cables be running 3 feet off the ground anyway? wtf China
>>
>>8211
also why not just modify the blueprints for the house to be crawlspace foundations with the wires running though the crawlspace instead of slab?
>>
why haven't anyone cut the wires? goddamn it people. why are we (this includes myself) so complacent about these things?

fuck this gay cowardice earth.
>>
Are they power lines? Can they an hero whenever they want thanks to these?
>>
>>8236
1. Cutting high voltage electrical cables would probably kill you
2. If you survived, the government would probably kill you for disrupting the electricity grid
>>
This >>8263

Such a monumental possibility since its in china
>>
>>8263
Buy a gun and shoot the cables until they're destroyed. Problem solved.
>>
>>8133
Every sitcom or cartoon that's been in running for at least 5 years seems to have an episode featuring something like this happening.
Chang did it again! *round of applause*
>>
Just set on fire the first transformer or post and wait..
>>
This what an entire nation of Union workers looks like.
>>
>>8587
what do you mean? what's wrong with unions?
>>
>>8592
I do not think that >>8587 understands what a union is or does.
>>
>>8653
I think he misspelled 'autists'
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.