[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shia LaBeouf takes public calls in Liverpool art gallery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: _87133890_follow.jpg (7 KB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
_87133890_follow.jpg
7 KB, 410x230
Actor Shia LaBeouf has launched his latest performance artwork in Liverpool, asking members of the public to phone him and "touch his soul".

What the fuck?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35059685
>>
Sounds like a prime trolling opportunity.
>>
>>7840
>LaBeouf made his name in films like the Transformers series, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I'd question my right to being famous too.
>>
this is a golden opportunity
>>
I'm from Liverpool. The room is blocked off and you couldn't go in to meet him, just take pictures of him through a window. My friend claims you can go in tomorrow so I'm gonna try my luck. Would be nice to get a picture with him. I got a picture of him through the window but it looks like you can't upload files here.
>>
>>7840
What's a fun thing to ask?
>>
>>7919
How many crimes could a dindu do if a dindu din do nuffin?
>>
>>7840
Actor thinks he's an artist.
top kek
Small IQ, huge ego.

>>7915
why would you want a picture of him?
>>
>>7953
I've never had a picture with a celebrity, this is my chance.
Plus i think he's pretty funny, so it's not like I'm doing it just because he's a celebrity.
>>
>>7953
Obvious trolling isn't allowed on this board. Either contribute to the topics or gtfo with your butthurt.
>>
>>7919
"What inspired you to start your "Just Do It!" campaign?"

"Did you or did you not give Megan Fox the D?"
>>
>>7967
Have you SEEN his "poetry"?
/lit/ had nonstop meme threads about this guy, he's Will Smiths son 2.0
>>
>>7880
>conveniently left out Nymphomaniac and Fury, his 3 most recent films
>>
>>7967
Why not just go to a better site?
>>
>>7840
I wonder if he will be raped again.
>>
>>7956
First sentence contradicts the second.
>>
>>7933
1+Upvote
>>
>>7933
this would make a nice nursery rhyme, like this:

How many crimes did the Dindu do,
if the Dindu din-du-nuffin?

Did the Dindu do the deed?
[Children's response] Nooo! The Dindu din-du-nuffin'!

Did the Dindu do the... dishes?
(children make a dish washing motion)

Did the Dindu do the... dance?
(children start dancing)

you get the drill, always with the letter 'D'.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.