[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mitt Romney Could Stop Donald Trump.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: more than a handshake.jpg (28 KB, 477x450) Image search: [Google]
more than a handshake.jpg
28 KB, 477x450
But when will he make his move?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mitt-romney-could-stop-donald-trump-seriously_56689e49e4b080eddf56dc2d
>>
Didn't Trump already get disqualified?
>>
>>7747
"Disqualified," yes, actually disqualified no.. If that actually happened, it would be major news instead of Trump's anti-Muslim ideas that are getting him more interest votes.
>>
>>7751
> interest votes
The American system you've got there sure is crazy.
>>
Typical huffpost clickbait. Romney isn't going to do anything and they know it.
>>
>>7761
Yeah, he's going to be Donald Trump's big failure-y punching bag...
>>
>>7739
pew pew
>>
the next post in this thread will be dubs
>>
>>7777
Wowee
>>
>>7778
WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>7777
checked
>>
/news/ is [s4s2]
>>
>>7777
All I ever wanted... all I ever needed...

dubs
>>
>>7777
We'll going to have to wait for 77777 now... You know, in over 220 years...
>>
>>7784
8888 is around the corner though
>>
>>7791
We'd better start posting, right?
>>
Post real news, faggots.
>>
>>7799
Okay... Here's something I found about a giant boxing Kangaroo from mirror.co.uk - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/roo-want-some-giant-kick-boxing-5822015
>>
>They think Republican voters will listen to a loser that lost them the last election

Please.
>>
Trump/Romney 2016 pls
>>
>>7791
oh no!
>>
>Huffpo said they would stop covering Trump
>immediately start covering him
lol
These faggots are gonna go on the DOTR
>>
>>7859
it said it would remove him from "Entertainment" to "Politics." You need to make sure your statements are accurate before you post.
>>
Nope. BUILD WALL
>>
>>7896
Darn I was hoping they'd keep him in Entertainment even if he won the election...

>>7898
My sentiments exactly. I'm strongly inclined to go to the Southern Border Wall if it actually becomes a thing to help build it!
>>
>>7906
When are the sea walls going to come?
>>
>>7910
Vote for Ben Carson if you want that...?!
>>
looking back on it Mitt Romney really wasn't even that bad of a candidate.it seems like there's a new quote every week from some questionable stuff trump said, but the only thing I can remember the media getting romney for was the "binders full of women" meme

honestly i would vote for mitt, he's the only candidate who wants to tackle the issue of lyme disease, literally no other candidate gives a shit about that and it's an important issue
>>
>>7739
Romney didn't stump Obama, how can he stump the unstumpable?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.