[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relations worsen significantly between Israel and Sweden; Diplomatic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/resources/commentary-and-analysis/22722-israel-wants-to-treat-sweden-as-a-banana-republic

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/22698-netanyahu-calls-swedish-pm-to-protest-fms-executions-comments

https://www.rt.com/news/325159-sweden-israel-palestine-terrorism/
>>
Israel got away with what they're doing for far too long.
>>
>>7673
Leave it up to Sweden to be the one to tell them.
>>
>>7673
Israel has done nothing wrong.
>>
>>7760
What did Sweden do wrong?
>>
>>7760
Other than stealing land from the original inhabitants of a country and deprive them of their human rights., using the resulting friction to justify these same actions.

>But we were here first, uh... 2000 years ago.
You think you could just barge into an apartment you used to rent 20 years ago and drive out the new tenant?
>>
>>7806
lol
>>
>>7657
>be jews
>get land
>build your own country Israel on it
>protect it at whatever cost
>be muslims
>don't get help to build but to attack Israel
>attack them instead of proving that they are capable of building an country

Israel has the right to defend itself. But they are going a bit overboard because the middle East is a chaotic place and nobody hears from it.

If the Arab community didn't pressure Israel so much to use such tactics it wouldn't happen. At the same time Israel could have used a different method.

They just don't want us to be together. Those disgusting elite.
>>
>>7834
I guess if someone else says to give up your house you have to be happy about it.
>>
>>7728
>Sweden
it's not really Sweden though. It's the Islamic Movement which is quickly taking over Sweden. It's only natural that they would sever ties with Israel.

>>7834
>They just don't want us to be together
who are you referring to?
>>
>>7925
>It's the Islamic Movement which is quickly taking over Sweden.
I think you are giving them a bit too much credit. They hardly control the Swedish government.
>>
>>7935
Shit you better get more up to date info....shits about to go down in Sweden.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.