[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finnland puts asylum-seekers to work without pay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1425661907162.jpg (566 KB, 1655x1010) Image search: [Google]
1425661907162.jpg
566 KB, 1655x1010
http://neurope.eu/article/government-in-finland-will-put-asylum-seekers-to-work-without-a-pay/

A nice way to handle it.
>>
>>7559
Maybe they could make work camps for them, camps in which works makes you free...
>>
>>7559
>refugees will steal both your country and your job
Nice
>>
>>7559
>nice way
this displaces a finn man from a job

I say it again and again mass immigration only benefits corporations because it dilutes the value of the middle class worker and sleazy leftist who gains an instant voter base. they just let the media they also own sugarcoat it under trendy BS like racism and diversity so the morons eat it up
>>
>>7582
Yeah, and if they get cold, we could just make a bunch of huge heating-buildings to put them all in and keep them warm
>>
>>7559
Terrible idea.

It was tried in the UK for BENEFITS and it was a disaster and is even being investigated for human rights abuses.

Work for basic income would be fine though.
Reduced rate and guaranteed cheapo shit home for a year, all restrictions removed afterwards, that would be the best way.
>>
>>7627
Achmed, pls
>>
Putting criminals to work is an exercise in futility. We should brand or flay these evil men for their wickedness and abandonment
>>
>>7621
Don't forget, camps are rampant in lice, better bring in massive amounts of pesticides to get rid of those pests
>>
Does cotton grow well in Finland? 'Cause I think I have a job for them.
>>
>>7999
>grow well in Finland.
Only thing that fits that description if Icicles.

Building some imitation pyramids would be easier.

I know they were built by skilled labour but the refugees are engineers and doctors so it shouldn't be a problem for them.
>>
>>7614
>instant voter base

But they're not given citizenship: asylum seekers can't vote
>>
>>7582
>>7621
>>7693
so this board is just some /pol/ offshoot?
>>
>>8586
I believe there's like 10 people from /a/ who don't like /pol/ (either for content or for form), 5 people from /pol/ and 5 people from random other boards.
>>
>>8654
>>8586
i frequent about 6 boards,, including this one. there is some /pol/ here but no more than average maybe. the stormy cancer is pretty thick across many boards and here not much more than others. however articles which have anything to do with race or immigration or whatever issues make /pol/ type's blood pressure increase will draw them out of the woodwork like flies to shit.
>>
>>8586
Did they hurt your wittle feewings, anon?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.