[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man breaks into home and stabs 6 year old child to death.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 1449518852158.jpg (77 KB, 777x437) Image search: [Google]
1449518852158.jpg
77 KB, 777x437
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Police-child-killed-during-early-morning-burglary-in-Versailles-360764771.html

A black guy that broke into the home of a family and stabbed their 6 year old to death, confessed to the crime earlier this afternoon.
>>
>>7000
It's a shame that the kid will be remembered by that picture.

I'm having trouble finding his funeral expense Gofundme page.
>>
thus niggers.....
>>
lmao fuckbois ninja shirt didn't do shit
>>
>>7003
Doesn't matter. No one but his relatives will remember this kid. In a couple of days, the story will be gone from the news cycle and you'll never think about it again.
>>
What the fuck woolie
>>
Savage.
>>
Why woolie
>>
>>7000
White man made him do it because of slavery and gross appropriation of black culture by evil white people and stuff.
>>
Ban assault knives.
>>
>>/pol/
>>
one of first things to see on news before sleep, nightmares imminent... please no.
>>
I feel like something paranormal is behind this, demons perhaps
>>
>>7000
See, I live in Versailles and this whole thing is just way off. The perp drives 3.5+ hours south, gets off the interstate and heads away from immediate civilization (Frankfort) and drives 15 miles to a small town and targets a supposedly random house in a "low income" part of town after passing several other neighborhoods.
>>
>>7159
>that'll teach that little squeaker to call me a faggot in Call of Duty
>>
>>7032
Can you even read son? It stats shirt against shirt, not shirt against dindu.
>>
Guess he wasn't a ninja afterall.
>>
>>7000
>>7159
oh god, I live just a mile or two away from this, right on the border of Fayette county
>>
>>7193
>we can't talk about news if it shows a black person in a negative light
>>
>>7000
How does the father have that much restraint to not kill the man who just killed your 6 year old?
>>
>>7220
He had two daughters as well. Probably the thought of them growing up with their father in prison staid his hand.
>>
>>7193
Maybe you should stay there.
>>
>>7192
Then you know how off the beaten path this is, yeah? The perp had to had to have known where he was going because that stretch of US 60 from the interstate to Versailles is empty.

>>7193
I've not once mentioned the perp's racial identity, thank you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

If you believe this news
There he was,
with his Ninja Shirt
Ninja Shirt,
Didn't do shit
Negruto,
He's on his way.
Negruto,
He'll be in jail.
Believe it, these /news/
>>
>>7139
>using the word "cuck" unironically
/pol/
>>
>>7202
You can't imply that a single, anecdotal news report somehow speaks for all black men.
>>
>>7139
>cuck
>>>/pol is over there
>>
>>7098
Kek'd
>>
>>7611
There was literally one post >>7026 that said anything about race. No one said that.
>>
>>7098
If he had an assault rifle he'd could've gone to the kid's school and taken his classmates out with him.
>>
>>7660
That's why I said "imply"

Just because you don't explicitly state it doesn't mean you aren't talking about it
>>
>>7756
You're the one who thought about it, not me. Take your projection somewhere else.
>>
>>7037
that poor kid wouldnt give up his pie for anything
>>
>>7247
What are you trying to get at, besides the possibility that this was premeditated?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.