[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two Fox News contributors suspended after using profanity while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1424062791055.jpg (16 KB, 248x270) Image search: [Google]
1424062791055.jpg
16 KB, 248x270
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-fox-news-contributors-suspended-20151207-story.html

>“Earlier today, Fox contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and Stacey Dash made comments on different programs that were completely inappropriate and unacceptable for our air," said Bill Shine, Fox senior executive vice president. "Fox Business Network and Fox News Channel do not condone the use of such language, and have suspended both Peters and Dash for two weeks.”
>>
>fox news
>being surprised at any of the shit they do
One of their frequent contributors claimed to have worked for the CIA for over ten fucking years. Turns out it was a big fat lie, and the feds even jumped on him for it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-virginia-cia-idUSKCN0S92K320151015
>>
>>6961
what does a contributor lying have to do with the story about these guys using profanity on the air?
>>
>>6953
does anyone have a link of the actual clip where this was said? cant find it for the life of me
>>
>>6961
interesting, I didn't hear about that at the time.

>>6969
Peters:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-analyst-president-obama-is-such-a-total-pussy-its-stunning/

Dash:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-stacey-dash-obama-doesnt-give-a-sht-about-terrorism/
>>
>>6999
but he is a pussy

>omg she said shit
>>
>>6999
>Obama isn't a pussy
>>
With how coarse discussion can be on the internet, it's pretty amusing that minor swears are still a big deal on TV. C'mon people, it's 2015. Get fucked.
>>
>>7017
>http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-analyst-president-obama-is-such-a-total-pussy-its-stunning/

I don't like him, but he's not a pussy.
>>
Reminder that Stacey Dash says she isn't black. She identifies as "Mexican".
>>
>>7119
She's half Mexichan and half black actually.
I really love how she ignores that she's half black though.
I find the swearing distasteful though, as it's a news channel, but then again this is Fox News.
>>
>>7109
This. He's bombed the fuck out of people and has the highest amount of deportations in a long time. He's not a pussy. Just a douche.
>>
Fox News has standards?

Since when?
>>
>>7141
Since violating FCC rules against profane language carries a monetary penalty.
>>
>>7181
Cable Television channels are immune from FCC rules. The FCC only regulates airwaves. The Fox News hosts only broke corporate policy, not any laws.
>>
>>7130
You must not be american, it can be tough trying to gain a perspective on the greatest nation on earth from whatever 3rd world shithole you're rotting away in
Fuck off
>>
>>7266
Americans have this weird complex where they simultaneously think their country is going to shit and is the greatest country ever
>>
>>7503
So true. There is nothing great about America. Americana is just a Europeans who killed native Indians. Name me one thing what any one would call America great country? And one thing why you can call it the great nation.
>>
>>7503
It's a big place. Parts are definitely going to shit. Other parts have only recently been built up or had older areas gentrify in the last decade or two.

The Rust Belt continues to shed manufacturing industry jobs and the cities with high tech and intellectual property sectors in the west and south are taking over.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.