[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump calls for banning of muslims from entering US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 1
File: islamic state.jpg (242 KB, 700x567) Image search: [Google]
islamic state.jpg
242 KB, 700x567
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/07/donald-trump-calls-for-banning-muslims-from-entering-u-s/?_r=0
Donald Trump wants to bar all muslims from entering the US.
>>
American populism best populism
>>
Yeah for someone that's so adamant about holding up the second amendment, he doesn't seem to care much about the first one.
>>
I'm getting some serious Anti-Christ vibes from trump. And I'm an atheist.
>>
Can someone help me find the full quote?
>>
>>6945
This. People don't seem to know that Suni and Shia Muslims arent the same as the rest of the Muslims. He's got a lot of solid ideas, but he's an absolute cunt
>>
>>6956
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration
>>
>>6957
Don't be daft, he knows damn well the difference. The problem is, he's playing on the fact that the majority of uneducated red necks don't know the difference. And the fact that the media and middle class white America has fear mongered the shit out of Muslims. The media pushes what ever agenda they want because the average American isn't educated enough to think for themselves.
>>
>>6957
The common person in America is absolutely ignorant about Islam. A lot of people just seem to view them as some weird eastern religion that wants to kill everyone who's not Islamic without realizing that just like Christianity, it has many denominations and sects with varying beliefs. Islam in general has fucking billions of adherents, with extremists only making up a very small part of them.

>>6960
He's extremely good at playing into the fears of conservative America. That's how he's gotten so far in the polls. He rails against illegals, Muslims, and liberals, and isn't afraid to overstep boundaries that most politicians, even Republicans, wouldn't cross.

Whether or not he's ignorant or educated about Islam, he does know anything he says against it will get him points from the conservative base.
>>
>>6957
OK, I have no idea.
Educate me -- are there Muslims who:

- believe woman are equal to men?
- believe non-Musims are equal to Muslims?
- do NOT believe that the Koran allows lying to non-Muslims?
- do NOT believe that the Koran allows the killing of non-Muslims?
- do NOT believe in sharia law?
- do NOT believe in the supremacy of sharia law?
- etc.
>>
He said non US citizen Muslims should be stopped temporarily from entering the country until a better screening process is put in place. He further stated that US citizens who leave the country to join terrorist organizations and fight for them should never be allowed back in the US. He stated that law abiding US citizens who happen to be Muslims should not have their travel restricted in any way.

Nice headline tease, but not nearly as drastic as France closing its boarders to everyone after the Paris attacks.
>>
>>6965
>He rails against illegals

As a liberal Canadian I don't understand this one.
These are people whi illegally snuck into your country, no?
The very first thing they did with regards to your country was to break the law, and continue to break it every day they stay, and break more laws as they do things like obtain (illegal) employment.
Now, I understand that they have sad stories and I'm sympathetic to them, but I can't see how that excuses the breaking of American laws.
Or why anyone thinks these people should be allowed to stay.
If you want Mexican immigrants, for example, don't you want those who have applied via the legal process instead of those who have shown a willingness to break the law?

Feeling sympathetic is one thing, allowing people to break the law and rewarding them with citizenship and employment for doing so seems warped.
>>
>>6965
>The common person in America is absolutely ignorant about Islam. A lot of people just seem to view them as some weird eastern religion that wants to kill everyone who's not Islamic without realizing that just like Christianity, it has many denominations and sects with varying beliefs. Islam in general has fucking billions of adherents, with extremists only making up a very small part of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

Christianity doesn't have abrogation, so the followers are free to pick and choose the parts they disagree with, and dismiss as parable, or no longer valid for the rest.

Islam codifies how its conflicts should be handled--and later verse supersedes what came before. The net result is that the Koran is full of gentle, tolerant verses from the early days, before islam had taken control of most of the population of an area. Later, when they really got the leverage to persecute their war of conquest, those lines were replaced.

In Islam, Kill the Infidel can only be read one way.

Even if Islam allowed for other interpretations, it doesn't matter-- most of the followers want to conquer the west, and kill all the infidels there. It's the only correct way to live, after all.
>>
>>6966
>- believe non-Musims are equal to Muslims?
>- do NOT believe that the Koran allows the killing of non-Muslims?
Most Muslims believe this. It's even in their book.

http://quran.com/109

>For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.
>>
>>6972
>most of the followers want to conquer the west, and kill all the infidels there.
Most of them do not. Remember, this is a religion of billions of people. The extremists groups make up only a small percentage of them. Most Muslims don't agree with these extremist groups since they end up killing their own people too, along with getting foreign countries to bomb the shit out of them.
>>
>>6960
Bump
>>
>>6955
Isnt that who you guys worship?
>>
>>6973
No. Later verses abrogate earlier ones. The violent verses all come pretty late in The Book.

Also, many muslims will quote these peaceful and tolerant verses in order to put westerners at ease, but it's just lies. They know damn well and good that the Quran says they are scum and only fit to be destroyed as soon as the muslims have enough power to do so.

The doctrine of taqiya not only allows one to lie to infidels, or to even denounce islam when doing so will help Islam's goals, in many cases it mandates it. Muslim parents always seem so happy, satisfied to disown their terrorist children--the truth is that by falsely denouncing them, they actually honor their terrorist-spawn's martyrdom.

This religion is the most dangerous threat to the west that has ever existed. It is more dangerous than the Nazis and Russians combined.

When they're done, our works of literature won't be preserved. Michelangelo's Pieta will be smashed to sand without an instant's hesitation. Even our history will be erased, or just glossed over "Oh yeah back then people were just a bunch of filthy kaffirs. No need to study greek philosophy, Italian art, the scientific method. Those don't glorify allah, don't you know.
>>
>>6974
>muslims are just like us
Keep on saying that bullshit. Keep on repeating what Obama told you. Keep on assuring yourself that you're a good person® and oh so tolerant™ for being willing to think that other groups of people are just like you. Just ignore how quickly ISIS is able to recruit fighters from the native population. Just ignore the rape gangs, the non-assimilation, the calls for sharia law in western cities.

Your somnolence will be your sorrow.

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
>>
Can't wait!
>>
What's the problem with this? Do you guys actually support multiculturalism?
>>
>>6988
Why not? I support an open forum for ideas. If ideas aren't allowed to compete in a similar space then we can't move forward as effectively.
>>
>>6989
I have an idea. I think we should spend our saturday night cutting your head off, carving the skin off of your skull and bedazzling it in pink and purple rhine stones. Thirty of my friends just showed up, and they think the same thing. See we took a vote! Guess I gotta go sharpen my meat cleaver!

Islam is not an "idea", it's a subversive political system. Allowing it to take root in any western nation is suicide. You're going to doom the very freedom of thought you love so much just to prove how open minded you are.
>>
>>6989
What about tradition? Heritage? Social cohesion? If you destroy the means people use to communicate with one another, they will begin to gather around the political party, inviting totalitarianism. Meanwhile, society begins to fragment into different groups each histile to one another. Look how well multiculturaliam has worked for lebanon.

And while you're at it, look at japan and south korea; two places who actually still have an identity, are interesting for it, and don't have to deal with niggers protesting in the street, the overwhelming amount if crime by minorities, nor the dysfunctional anti-culture of the west.
>>
>>6989
What kind of progress are you talking about? Technological progress and standards of living? Because trump isn't banning science.

You must be talking about moral progress, the same lie of the enlightenment that led to the french revolution, the bolsheviks, and the fascistz of italy and germany.
>>
>>6972
explain the different sects, then
or just, please, stop bullshitting
>>
So this board is basically /pol/ 2.0, right?
>>
>>7005
Why did you expect it to be reddit? Go back there.
>>
>>7005
Fuck off

Anyways, this is pretty much direct opposition to the 1st amendment
>>
>>6960
lol it's like I'm really on reddit

>so triggered you have to make a duplicate board

anyway he was talking about immigration. People in other countries don't have a right to come here.
>>
>>6992
Japan is dying holding onto its identity. It needs people to come in or its economy will keep crashing because of its aging population.

I can still keep my traditions alive if I care enough. My ability to have heritage isn't stopped.

Traditions that are bad deserve to die. Traditions that are good shouldn't be harmed by this. What happens is people choose to let these traditions go. They aren't being forced to.
>>
>>6995
I'm confused. I'm saying that we shouldn't do things for the sake of identity or moral progress. Just let them die or live in an ongoing forum.

This stands opposite of what you are saying. The French for example killed the people they disagreed with. Completely different scenario
>>
>>7019
Japan is overpopulated and not in any danger of anything, to the dismay of western media.

I think your simple mind misunderstands, tradition is not your hobby or your habits, you cannot keep it alive as an individual. It is what holds society together as a community. We have lost most sense of traditon today due to the left and we are suffering for it as a consequence, see mass shootings in the us.
>>
>>7021
Mass shootings are up this year. Murder rate and overall safeness are far up.

What traditions are taking a hit in the US?
>>
>>7020
What is "moving forward" if not progress?
The whole notion of multiculturalism is based on the rationalist notion of progress, otherwise why bother?
>>
>>7022
Murder rate is down and at a huge low I mean
>>
>>7023
Things. It's a general idea. I can't say for sure.

In general. A need for less restrictions. Society policing itself more and not having to have a nanny government to keep things together.
I am saying that unforced progress is superior to forced progress. This would be simply natural.
>>
>>7022
Christianity, the family as a unit and traditional marriage, and a political and economic freedom.
>>
>>7028
The family unit is actually stronger than ever. I don't know where you got this. Families are sticking together far longer than they used to and are more nuclear.

I dont believe in Christianity so I can't say I really have a strong opinion on that.

How have political freedoms been hit, gentrification? I'm seriously confused. If anything citizens have more say than ever due to alternative media outlets.

Economic freedoms I'd debated but the vast majority of both neo-keynesian and neoclassical economists (make up about 90% of all world macro economists) think we have more freedom than ever.
>>
>>7030
Is that why divorce rates are skyrocketing?
Why the government keeps raising security measures, now is looking to grab guns due to an explosion in shootings?
Why the government keeps getting bigger?

Do you really think the us hasn't changed at all since even the 90's? It's a different world completely.
>>
>>7035
>divorce rates skyrocketing
Actually they've been falling for a while. You fell for a meme.
http://www.randalolson.com/2015/06/15/144-years-of-marriage-and-divorce-in-1-chart/
The surge was likely due to more women spending less time at home. Growing pains.
>raising security, grabbing guns
Because its how government works. I don't like it personally. This is historically true and not sure how we are going to fix this.
>government keeps getting bigger
same as above
>>
>>7035
and to answer your question. Its pretty much the same. Less restrictions in some areas more in others. Economy is less booming, but that was predicted by a lot of things.

Marriage and family life was a bit closer.

Security is much more restrictive than the late 90s and a bit more than the early 90s.
>>
>>6945
There's no first amendment right to cross national borders.
>>
>>6955
I don't know who is more stupid, Trump fans or people who hate Trump and fall for his demagogy.
>>
>>7043
It makes a law respecting the establishment of religion. It violates the establishment clause
>>
>>7045
What religion does it establish?
The establishment clause is to prevent the establishment of a national church. If anything Trump's proposal is in keeping with this goal by preventing Islam from becoming the national religion down the road as it has in so many countries over the centuries.
>>
>>6997
Sunni and Shia Islam's conflicts with each other are kind of bullshit political issues that don't have to do with their scripture at all. Muhammad never specified who would lead the religion after his death.

A minority thought it should follow familial lines, as was traditional in the clans that predated islam. Most of them followed one of Muhammad's associates who believed it should be a meritocratic thing. They were Shia and Sunni respectively.

There's also the Wahabi. I don't know much about them other than they're big with the Saud. Seems like some kind of thing they're pushing for political leverage in that country.

The sects in Islam are more a conflict of traditions than anything. The shit the Quran doesn't specify. All the shit about killing infidels, stoning adulterers, needing four witnesses to counteract a rape accusation yeah, there's no room for argument there.
>>
>>7046
There is no evidence. Christianity has taken over countries as well. So has buddhism. That fear is really one sided.

The establishment clause still is interpreted and directly says it shouldn't RESPECT the establishment of a religion. The view you are saying is a fringe minority view among both legal and historical analysts. The framers seem to not think that.

You have to have it pass the lemon test.

The lemon test means the govenrment cant entangle itself with religious affairs. This directly contradicts with what trump is doing.
>>
>>7048
How many predominately Muslim countries aren't Islamic republics?

How many Christian theocracies exist?
>>
>>7048
Not who you're talking to, but I don't care about laws that make my nation intrinsically unsafe. Islam is a huge fucking threat. You can't treat it like other religions--it's more of a memetic virus than anything else.

You can take your ideology and shove it. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus during the civil war, but nobody ever really complains about that. For Europe, this is going to be at least at that level of crisis in 20 years. Imagine having IEDs and Guerilla warfare in Paris. It's coming. The muslim brotherhood tells us over and over again they're going to bring it, but we're ignoring every single warning.
>>
>>6926
He said he wants to temporarily ban them until there's a plan to deal with terrorists coming into the country in disguise

Is this board a fucking liberal shill board or something?
>>
>>7051
Lots of people complained about habius corpus being suspended, what are you talking about?

I hate islam. I just don't think we should dissolve our laws.

>>7050
You are making the mistake of assuming we are so different than we do hundreds of years ago. By the time islam has any say in the US, we might move into a time of more radical Christianity
>>
>>7051
>Imagine having IEDs and Guerilla warfare in Paris.
And I don't mean a couple one-off attacks that evoke a couple of feel-good "FRANCE STRONG" news reports. I'm talking as a daily occurrence that the police have to militarize to effectively combat. I'm talking no more clubs, no more night life. No more posturing to your hipster friends about how tolerant you are you just ate a falafel.
>>
>>7053
>Lots of people complained about habius corpus being suspended, what are you talking about?
Historically yes, but it's not looked upon as an insult to our nation's honor that you're implying it is. Political wrestling is dirty.
>>
>>6926
How do you even tell if someone is a Muslim or not? This is fucking nonsensical, he is clearly preaching to the lowest common denominator in the Republican base.
>>
>>7053
>I just don't think we should dissolve our laws.
Our laws no longer protect us. Our own government is no longer our greatest threat.

This is why people form nations-- to fight off marauding tribes of barbarians.
>>
>>7055
It wasn't. I agree. I also don't think what trump is doing is such a big deal. I just think its ideologically wrong, and I am discussing that I think its ideologically wrong.

I hate islam, like I said, I just don't think giving the government power like that is the answer.
>>
>>7058
so the reaction is to make the government be our greatest threat again?
>>
>>6965
>just like
It's like Christianity if the 30 year war lasted forever and the Catholics murdered Martin Luther.
>>
>>6966
Some but they are the very small minority.

Most of those types of muslims aren't muslim anymore.
>>
>>7059
If it were a mass of crazy people of any other religion I'd take your side in an instant. Any other ideology can be subdued, and eventually integrated.

Islam is different. It's pernicious. Their religion has no provision for living peacefully with other groups, other than in biding their time, waiting for an opportunity to attack. They're like the orks from WH40k-- you can never get rid of them, nor truly defeat them. They will always, eventually, find an opportunity to strike again.

We HAVE to keep them out so that we don't end up in a position where we have to oppress them later just to survive.
>>
>>7063
Nothing in our law really prevents it either though. It's a democracy in which anyone can take residence-- even religious fascists.

Open societies are extremely vulnerable to exploitation. I'm surprised that our civilization has lasted as long as it has-- really the only thing keeping muslims out all this time has been a sense of shared ethnic identity. We flushed that in the 60's and now our anus stands wide open, ready for the flood of Allah sperm.

We must either compromise on some of our core principles or have the values of the enlightenment abolished from the thoughts of mankind for a thousand years, with probably only the Japanese remembering us for the parts of our culture we passed on to them.
>>
>>7069
what part of the family is falling? People eat at the table more. People are staying in the same household longer. People are maintaining longer contact with their parents.

What exactly is falling?

>>7068
But there are many muslim countries who aren't like this. There is direct evidence that muslim's aren't inherently radical. I don't like their religion. But its not universal.
>>
>>7074
>But there are many muslim countries who aren't like this. There is direct evidence that muslim's aren't inherently radical. I don't like their religion. But its not universal.
First off, it's wrong to call the brand of Islam we're discussing "radical." That's mainline islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

Second, you're fucking wrong. I'm not aware of one majority muslim nation that doesn't impose sharia law, and most of the population agrees with it. The ones who don't stay quiet out of fear, or leave the fucking country. Islam is very big on social control and people policing each other.

The only reason you even think there are non-radical muslim countries is because we haven't had to bomb all of them yet. They're more than content to just keep sending fighters etc... while sitting back and staying prosperous enough to support the effort from the back end.
>>
>>7079
Member states of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
These countries have absolutely no application of sharia law allowed in their countries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_the_Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation
>>
>>7082
Nah. I think we should just invent a castration virus. That's their most powerful weapon, don't you know? Not even joking. Even ICBMs can't really compare.
>>
Literally what is the harm in this. This is only an emotional topic
>>
As a Rand Paul supporter, this is what worries me about Trump. Everything with him is a slippery slope.

>Spats with the media would turn into suppression of the press
>Building a wall to keep illegal immigrants out would become a wall to keep anyone from fleeing the country
>Targeting political correctness would become targeting any kinds of political dissent

etc.

We all know what happens when a charismatic leader whips up a nationalistic frenzy among people who are alienated and frustrated. Nothing good comes from that.
>>
>>7083
Most countries in the OIC aren't even majority muslim. Also being a member of the OIC doesn't mean you don't apply sharia law. Egypt? You think Egypt doesn't practice sharia?
>>
>>7046
That's kinda the point though. It's a law to prevent Muslims from overtaking Christians. If the point was to prevent shria law then that would be one thing. Trying to prevent popular vote is another as all amendments can be removed with popular support.
>>
>>7083
Check this out. See all those green countries? Those are the ones where sharia isn't applied in the legal system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_sharia_law_by_country
Likelihood of applying sharia kind of correlates with muslim population density.
>>
>>7095
>India
Tought they got over it, at least on paper.
>>
>>7065
And you think there's anyone alive on the planet right now who's willing to go up to every single mudslime and ask if they're "good" or "bad" mudslimes? No. There isn't. And even if there was and went to ask, "It is allowed to lie if it benefits the religion". Fuck you.
>>
The fact remains, there are muslims backdooring the American legal and religious systems for political gains. And they have been for years. Mosques are being built in small and large cities across Europe and USA.

Islam is at war with you, even if you are unable to see it. Trumps sees it and I do to.

I don't think those who can't see are necessarily stupid, its probably just evolutionary. I mean think about the average liberal, they will only get in the way when it happens.

Someone in the white house fell asleep at the wheel.
>>
I think Trump should go one step further and arrest the Obama administration for gross negligence. Fucking Hilary too, she probably gave them top secrets off her server. Also two Muslim congressmen now, how much does Saudi Arabia funnel through those two to bribe or politicians?

buy a gun boys
>>
>>7038
Divorce rates might be falling, but (as your article notes) this has a lot to do with the fact that marriage rates are falling. If we're considering the "strength of the nuclear family," I think we should first look at the percentage of adults who are unmarried---including those who have never married, not just the divorced. That figure has risen over time.

Wish I could post images. Look at the first chart
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2011/12/14/barely-half-of-u-s-adults-are-married-a-record-low/

We are a long way from immigration policy though
>>
>>6971
Because he's not talking about illegals, even people legally immigrating who are muslim will be barred.
>>
I'm all for it desu
>>
I already didn't support Trump but this ensures I wouldn't even support him as a "meme candidate."

America should be a land where everyone is welcome, and we should do more to open our borders, not close them.
>>
>>6960
>>>6957
>Don't be daft, he knows damn well the difference. The problem is, he's playing on the fact that the majority of uneducated red necks don't know the difference. And the fact that the media and middle class white America has fear mongered the shit out of Muslims. The media pushes what ever agenda they want because the average American isn't educated enough to think for themselves.
>>6960
>>6960
Yes
>>
>>7053
>By the time islam has any say in the US, we might move into a time of more radical Christianity
If islam gets any leverage in the US, all other religions will cease to exist here.
>>
>>7174
>and we should do more to open our borders, not close them.
Are you Swedish by chance?
>>
>>7201

He's probably a Libertarian, aka, an idiot.
>>
>>6957
>Suni and Shia Muslims
Make up approx 85% and 11% of all muslims respectively. What exactly are you trying to disavow here?
>>
>>7148
How is this different from what every non-western country in doing? They are just not limiting it to muslims, but bar everyone from immigration unless they meet very specific conditions.
The uproar over this is absurd and just goes to show how much the media has an ideological agenda.
>>
>>7297
Yeah I agree.
This whole non-US citizens have constitutional rights to enter the country is bullshit propaganda at its worst.
>>
The thing is.

Muslim is a religion, and a violent bloody one at that.

Not all Arabs are muslim. He's not banning Arabs, but keeping us safe from the jihad and the Ummah. From the Saleels and Sawarims.
>>
What he said is if Muslims leave the us and go to the mid east they shouldn't let back in. And if we know they fought for ISIS and changed their minds they shouldn't ever be allowed to enter. And he is absolutely right. Stop distorting and twisting his words.
>>
>>7315
That's the problem, he just wants to ban Arabs and Asians.

Not only that, if I remember correct, Muslims have a holy right to lie to unbelievers of Islam, right?
They can easily lie about their religion when entering the country.

It's something you simply can't do very easily.

The issue is a religious and societal one that can't be beaten through censorship and banning movement.
>>
>>7625
you can't bar a group of people from entering the country based on their religion or race.

what can be done is banning certain countries from immigrating. so the taqiyya won't be an issue.
>>
>>7625
Give each one a BLT before entering.
>>
>>7072
US Title code 8 section 1182.
Yes this in our law prevents it.
>>
Fucking FINALLY
>>
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Opinion-Polls.htm
ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
http://people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war

YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/06/32-of-palestinians-support-infanticide/
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053251,00.html

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah
30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah
45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative)
43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/
>>
Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
>>
>>7174
no blatant trolling on this board, plus the entire website is 18+
>>
Friendly reminder that Islam is the logical conclusion to Christianity
>>
>>8190
Funny since Muslims don't even believe Jesus died on the cross. They it was a trick by Allah, sounds pretty satanic imo.
>>
>>6977
>atheist
>worship
Chose one
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.