[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britons launch campaign to ban Donald Trump from the UK over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 9917-19a59f.jpg (210 KB, 1520x1032) Image search: [Google]
9917-19a59f.jpg
210 KB, 1520x1032
"The signatories believe Donald J Trump should be banned from UK entry for his continued, unrepentant hate speech and unacceptable behaviour. His unacceptable behaviour is well documented, and we feel it foments racial, religious and nationalistic intolerance which should not be welcome in the UK.
The UK has banned entry to many individuals for hate speech. This same principle should apply to Donald J Trump. We cannot see how the United Kingdom can condone his entry to the country when many people have been barred for less."

Furthermore, some British politicians like Scottish National Party defense head Brendan O’Hara are attempting to have Trump’s access to nuclear weapons preemptively curtailed should he win the Republican nomination for 2016.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/britons-launch-campaign-to-ban-donald-trump-from-the-uk-over-hate-speech-violations/
>>
>>6803
Anyone actually think he'll be banned?
>>
>>6825
Not if he becomes president.
>>
There's nothing wrong with this. Why the fuck would Trump want to go to the shitty UK?
>>
"Waaaa, you hurt our feelings!"

-UK
>>
Didn't the UK prevent a self defense expert from entering the country once because he was too dangerous for them?
>>
Odd they did not ban the US Ambassador who before WW II met with Hitler and reported back how great and peaceful the German government was under its new President.
>>
>>6888
Dude, that was like a hundred years ago, times have changed its no longer okay to request a whole group of people to where name tags.
>>
>We should accept Muslims even though they don't share our beliefs!
>We should ban Trump because he doesn't share our beliefs!

Why are bongs so mentally deficient?
>>
He is not happy with many mainstream Muslim beliefs and practices like:
Women are not equal to men and have few rights
Gays should be jailed or killed
Members of other religions should be jailed or killed
Everyone should live under strict law based on the Koran from centuries ago

How can you be accused of hate speech for saying you don't like these things?
>>
>>6880
That's actually kind of badass.

>having such mastery of kung fu that entire countries ban you just because they're scared of what you can do with your bare hands
>>
>>6825
Probably not, and certainly not before the presidential election is over. David Cameron and his government are too cowardly to ban a potential US president. He wouldn't dare put the oh-so-precious "special relationship" in jeopardy. With Britain on the brink of pulling out of the EU, it needs all the allies it can get.
>>
>>6964
I can't believe you need to ask that. Whichever minority they disadvantage whites the most by supporting always gets the most support. It's part of the white race's genetic need to prove how holy they are--they can still support multiculturalism despite the degree to which it harms them.
>>
>>6914
More like
>We should been Muslims because they all are dangerous terrorists
>We should ban this one person who is demonstrably hateful and divisive
Do you see the difference yet?
>>
>>7242
>All of Bongistan is a safe space

Kek
>>
>>7260
Number of people dying to terrorism is very low compared to people dying to... say car accidents or drug related deaths (tobacco and alcohol both count as drugs). I'd have to look it up to say for sure, but I reckon that even malpractice in hospital kills more Brits per year than Muslims do.
That doesn't mean that terror isn't a problem. But to panic over it and declare England to now be an unsafe living space is ridiculous.

Calm down. You are more likely to die of a heart attack than to a terrorist. But you can lessen that danger by not panicking over the whole thing.
>>
>>7269
>Writes all that shit
>Tells other people to calm down

Wew lad
>>
>>7275
What can I say? I like being elaborate.
>>
>>6857
To play on his golf course. And shake his fist at our wind farm.
>>
>>7260
This has always been the case. We're not that keen on freedom of speech, in case people say the wrong thing.
>>
>>6827
Your autism is off the charts.
>>
>>6803
>island of shopkeepers
>>
they're probably just muslims living in the UK and shouldnt be considers britons, citizenship or not
>>
Why don't we just call this board what it is?

Leftist /pol/, or /lpol/.
>>
>>7520
I'd actually welcome such a thing if it could possibly exist-- a board full of people who disagree with /pol/, but who can take and dish bantz, believe that disagreement between people is acceptable and honestly, natural, and are willing to clash with their opponents whenever necessary. A place where people will always state the truth, or at least the closest thing they can see to the truth.

The left isn't such a thing though. Not anymore. The left is basically become beholden to a contrived political system in which intra-group maneuvering and moral posturing are the most substantial things on order.
>>
>>7525
There's a leftypol on infinitechan, I dunno what it's like though.
>>
>>7530
Lots of 'le' posting
>>
>>7525
>but who can take and dish bantz,

Liberals need their own board to hide away from /pol/ because they CAN'T handle the bantz
>>
>>7525
>A place where people will always state the truth, or at least the closest thing they can see to the truth.
Where and when has this ever existed?
>>
>>8154
Keep in mind that the second half of that sentence makes the whole thing meaningless.
People usually believe what they say.
>>
>>7552
nazi faggots need their own containment board because all they sprout is basically: "the jews did this!!!" You just can't argue with racists
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.