[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA in bed with NZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11602748

Whether Obama is planning a visit or not, either way, this whole thing smacks of bad news to me. Look at the state of the States. I'm pretty sure NZ don't need a bunch of corrupt FBI suits strutting about lecturing on homeland security! I'm also pretty sure that the mere presence of FBI in NZ is actually a compromise to the countries security. If NZ is lacking expertise on a subject, there are a whole host of neutral countries they should be 'chatting about security' to, before they let the FBI in to try convince them they know best. They actually do know best because they're the fucking mastermind, but that's another thread. And if Obama is coming, well that's another threat to NZ security. Why parade an association with the worlds most hated country around on the worlds stage?! Fucking bonkers idea. What good will come of him being here?? Oooooh, will we get our MacDonalds cheaper because of some pathetic trade deals. The USA don't give a FUCK about what NZ can do for them, cos let's face it there's not a great deal they can do. They have more people New York than NZ have in the whole country. This whole thing smacks of fishysoir to me. I think it needs more thought. By everybody....so do share them.....
>>
>>29202
that link looks fishy
>>
>>29202
nice /x/ bait I read it :^)
>>
>>29231
I'm new on here and I started that thread. I'm not really sure what you's lot are on about. I was hoping for some meaningful dialogue. The comment about the link being fishy is fair game. But it's not stinking of fishy soir. The media is controlled by those lot so, what's to say they whole article is not a load of bullshit. I take that on board. But what the fuck are you on about with your weird bait comments and symbols and whatnot. I can't be arsed with it. Or maybe this 4chan shit is exactly that. Anyone got any better suggestions as to where I could have a rational discussion about important shit?
>>
>>29246

>Anyone got any better suggestions as to where I could have a rational discussion about important shit?

Reddit.

Don't come back.
>>
Honestly the whole expansion of GCSB/SIS powers is absolute A-grade bullshit.
The closest thing NZ has ever had to a terrorist attack is when the French blew up the rainbow warrior and that wasn't even an attack against NZ.
The fact of the matter is that John Key desperately wants to Americanise New Zealand which is already blowing up in his face.
>>
>>29202
>he doesn't know about the Five Eyes

New Zealand already shares EVERYTHING with us.
>>
>>29202
you are going to get your very own pine gap arent you lucky!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.