[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missing teen rescued after month of abduction/rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 0
http://crimefeed.com/2015/12/missing-ohio-teen-found-in-missouri-was-held-captive-raped-for-a-month-christopher-schroeder/
>>
Pics of the girl?
>>
that's pretty hot tbh
>>
>>6367
This
>>
She'll kill herself soon
>>
>Christopher Schroeder
>a fucking German
It's always the immigrants, isn't it?
>>
>>6446
Killing herself isn't going to prevent more of these attacks on innocence from happening. After rehabilitation she might feel motivated, not depressed. She'll have support when/if she wants it. It's not healthy for her to think about that now though, she needs to regain herself first. We need victims to feel empowered surviving these ordeals not ashamed. They already have demons twice our size they have to fight daily thanks to the pedo for implanting so much negativity into one body that has barely hit puberty. That takes a fuck ton of patience and love to undo on all sides. I hope her family protects and teaches her well.
>>
>>6462
A pedophile is somebody attracted to prepubescent children.
She's 15.
That means he's either a hebephile or a ephebophile, depending on her level of bodily maturity, which can't be judged without a photo.
>>
>>6466
No it means he's a fucking coward and picked what was easiest for him. His intentions were perfectly clear and so are anyone's who fucks with a brain that hasn't fully devolped yet.
>>
>>6469
The "easiest" option would have been to visit a hooker. That would also have been much cheaper.
>>
>>6472
For all we know he could have practiced on hookers first. Though I doubt he could overpower an adut, hence the pre-teen.
>>
>>6475
Why would he overpower a hooker, when he can just pay her?

>>6475
>hence the pre-teen.
What drugs are you on?

>I doubt he could overpower an adut,
Nice assumptions you've got going on there to fit your narrative.
>>
>>6476
Hitting too close to home? Kek. Does someone have an inferiority complex? This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>6478
>This isn't rocket science.
Right, it's not science at all. All you're doing is name-calling and hope some of your nonsense may stick.
>>
>>6480
>name-calling
You have to be ±18 to view these boards.
Mods!
>>
>>6475
Most adult women in the US aren't any stronger than teenage ones.
>>
>>6515
That was the joke. Thank you for explaining it to the classroom. You are painfully slow.
>>
>>6524
I don't see how it was a joke.
>>
>>6524
That wasn't a joke at all you idiot
>>
>>6482
>being -18
Lmao
>>
>>6339
>no pictures of her
>tfw you will never see those videos
Lame.
>>
>>6339
http://www.regaltribune.com/missing-ohio-teen-rescued-after-one-month-of-captivity/24331/

pic in link

>statutory rape
>statutory
>facilitating misconduct with minor
I'm fairly certain that's not what they would charge a kidnapper rapist with.

I'm fairly certain this girl wanted to run from home but then got homesick.
Also, he could have done way better.
>>
>>7014
Going by the picture, the man was neither a pedophile, a hebephile or a ephebophile.

Why would anybody drive that far to stick his dick into that ugly?
That must have been true love.
>>
>>7014
This.
>>
>>6462
No one "undoes" being raped for a month, she's never fully getting over that
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.