[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when /pol/ got BTFO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1
File: 1433538941408.jpg (38 KB, 604x429) Image search: [Google]
1433538941408.jpg
38 KB, 604x429
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-california-klan-idUSKCN0W00V2

>Four people were stabbed, and one of them critically wounded on Saturday in a scuffle between members of the Ku Klux Klan and counter-protesters near a planned KKK rally in Anaheim, California
>Several counter-protesters were taken into custody after stomping a KKK member on the ground
>The vehicle pulled up and three men got out and began to unload signs when the group of about 50 counter-protesters approached them, yelling and throwing sticks
>"These Klan guys were fighting for their lives."
>The Klan members attempted to get back into the car, but it sped off, leaving them behind
>He said the angry mob chased the Klansmen down the block, yelling: "Get out of here! You're not welcome!"
>>
>>26098
/news/team here, I'm on it:

http://ktla.com/2016/02/27/3-stabbed-after-kkk-rally-in-anaheim-erupts-in-violence/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35680881

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phrkgtQ-z3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AylKVWon2wQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr6T0p8CYTQ

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/2016/02/3_stabbed_when_violence_erupts_at_kkk_rally_in_california

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/27/us/kkk-rally-in-anaheim-violence/index.html

also, a threadly reminder:

>>>/pol/65119026
>Why doesn't stormfront like us, /pol/?
>>
The fucking irony. Oh, the irony.

I've no doubt it was the counter protesters that initiated violence, the KKK members were severely outnumbered and brandishing weapons would have been a response of fear.
>>
>/pol/ btfo
>KKK denied their first amendment rights by an angry mob of nigger-loving bluepills

pick one
>>
"Witness video show the Klansmen were quickly surrounded Saturday afternoon by the counter-protesters who shouted at them. Someone smashed the (klan's) SUV window. One KKK member stabbed a counter-protestor with the decorative end of a flagpole, setting off a vicious brawl..."

Stop spinning this to make the KKK the good guys. Both sides acted shitty.
>>
>>26098
Idiot fighting idiots
Also /pol/ is not like stormfront. Stormfront leaves no room for discussion.
>>
>>26143
You have the choice between getting banned or getting insulted until you leave.
Tough.
>>
>>26143
>>26144
The very nature of /pol/ as a thread on the 4chan website makes it preferable to the website Stormfront.
However, the people who frequent /pol/ are just as bad as those who frequent Stormfront, and would ban you if they could.
>>
>>26144
>getting insulted until you leave.
>WAHH I can't take the banter,MOMMYYYY
>>26150
>the people who frequent /pol/ are just as bad as those who frequent Stormfront
You seem to know your shit,you frequent there often I suppose?
To both sites,since you need to know both in order to say that?

>and would ban you if they could.
/pol/ here,why ban anyone
FREE SPEECH
R
E
E

>>26098
I think it says magnitudes when KKK no longer act like niggers,but SJWs do.

They will literally stab you for not saying the designated gender pronouns.
>>
>>26150
Why invent a narrative when there are plenty of true things to talk shit about them for?
>>
>>26144
Getting banned on /pol/? It's run by reddit kike shills now, you'd have to do something other than shitposting to slide the threads with any sort of real discussion. If you go on there now it's a bunch of shitposts and /r9k/ fags complaining. It's not what it used to be. There's a reason people got forcefully redpilled when they visited in the past. That's all been stopped thanks to... something going on behind the scenes. Every useful poster has left that cucked pozhole and gone somewhere I will not disclose. But I guarantee you, kiddo, if you ever stumble across old /pol/ your life will never be the same. The truth is a difficult burden to bear. Everything has sucked since I've been blinded by the light, sometimes I wish I was back to being a fat dumb and happy useful idiot like the lot of you.
>>
>>26212
So they made /pol/ /b/2.0?! Woah.
>>
>>26212
so old /pol/ is just 8ch /pol/....
>>
>>26216
Great now we're going to get a flood of morons. Delete this.
>>
>>26225
You cant be serious, that chan is a conatinment site for newfags brought here by the Fappening, shit it even functions like Reddit, on purpose.
>>
>>26232
Yet 4chan legacy boards are now cancerous autism breeding grounds full of 24/7 general threads.
>>
>>26150
>However, the people who frequent /pol/
***some people
ftfy
>>
You may have the most bigotted, racist, sexist belief but you have the right to protest peacefully what you want, so fuck the people trying to deny those men their rights and being violent about it.
>>
>>26225
Who cares about your echo chamber?
>>
>>26288
wait what?
>>
>>26273
>being violent about it.
hypocrisy at it's worst
you can't call for a race war and then complain when someone fucks you up.
>>
>>26330
You have the legal right to peacefully request a race war.
>>
>>26232
This. It's basically if /pol/ and /v/ infested every board or a version of a board but just slower. Nothing but newfags there.
>>
>>26332
>>26335
You do not have the right to incite or plot acts of racially/politically motivated violence. Even it were technically legal, which it is NOT, you're still a hypocrite for basically talking shit and then complaining when someone takes you up on the offer. You were asking for it
>>
So this is literally an act of anti-white left wing terrorism, yet where is the fucking media outrage?
>>
>>26339
You don't have to be left wing to want to kick a KKKer's ass...
>>
>>26338
so when someone massacres a bunch of BLM niggers, will you be here defending their right to do it? Or are you a limp liberal neckbeard looking to justify violence against anyone who hates niggers?
>>
>the Americans come here and first thing they do is shit up the board with obvious /pol/ crossposting
who invited you faggots anyway
>>
>>26348
>BLM anything like the KKK
Hoo boy, I love it when people pretend black people gathering is the same as a literal terrorist group.
>>
>>26373
>BLM is "black people gathering"
>KKK are "literal terrorists"

wew lad
>>
>>26374
You do know how the KKK started and its long violent history, right? If they aren't literal terrorists then the word "terrorist" has lost all meaning.
>>
>>26332

making threats, egging on a mob, or purposefully fooling idiots into doing something illegal is not legal or a fundamental human right

acceptable:
>i hate black people
>it would be good if niggers were dead

unacceptable:
>let's kill some black people
>down with niggers! (to a lynch mob)

grey area:
>there will be dire consequences for us all, unless black people are killed
(efforts to convince idiots to do something brash)

basically, if what you're saying is purposefully aiding / abetting crime, that's outside the bounds of free speech, because it more or less directly facilitates actions that impinge on the rights of another.
>>
>>26376
How the group started is irrelevant to how they currently behave. KKK in 2016 tend to be law abiding, polite, beta sperglords, whereas BLM are nasty destructive narcissistic brats. Both groups deserve derision, but BLM are literally violent, whereas KKK only hurt feefees. Get it now?
>>
>>26376
The KKK Were terrorists, they committed criminal acts to terrorize non-whites. Now they are just an cranky ankle biter on a leash.

BLM are moving themselves towards being a literal terrorist group.
>>
>>26121
pol btfo
>>
>muh grand wizards!!!!
fuck off, change names or something
why be named kkk when that means terrorize blacks
>>
Never ever in the history of the universe has someone revalued their assbackwards ways by giving them taste their own medicine. To me these people are just as retarded as Klansmembers who do this to black people.
>>
>>26137
That indicates self defense, they won't get convicted of anything
>>
A Jewish attorney and scholar who tracks extremist groups is being credited with saving three Ku Klux Klan members at an anti-immigration rally in Southern California that turned violent.

Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino, was filming Saturday’s rally in Anaheim when he jumped in to defend the white supremacists who were being attacked by counterprotesters with wooden posts.

“[The counterprotesters] were so angry, they would have torn these folks limb from limb,” Levin told The Associated Press. “I was afraid for their lives.”

The counterprotesters, according to police, showed up early at the rally with “the intent of perpetrating violence,” according to Newsweek. Seven attacked KKK members with wooden posts, and the KKK members retaliated by stabbing three. No serious injuries were reported.

In a video he recorded of the event, Levin asked the Klansmen he protected, “How do you feel that a Jewish person helped save your life today?”

The man responded: “I thank you. I thank you. I would have saved a colored man’s life.”

According to his biography on the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism website, Levin’s background includes serving as associate director of legal affairs of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Klanwatch/Militia Task Force in Montgomery, Alabama, and as a New York City police officer in the Harlem and Washington Heights neighborhoods of Manhattan “during the crack wars of the 1980s.” He is a court-certified expert on extremism in the United States.

Anaheim, once 95 percent white, elected four Klan members to the City Council in 1924, according to the AP, but they were ousted in a recall election.
>>
>>26443
“We’re a far cry from those terrible times and the Klan is really an anachronism,” Levin said. “Anaheim is now a diverse community that is in many ways an amusement and sports capital of California. This is just an example of how a small group of people can tarnish the name of a community.”

Five KKK members who were arrested after Saturday’s brawl were released Monday after the police determined they had acted in self-defense. Seven of the counterprotesters remain in custody.

“Regardless of an individual or group’s beliefs or ideologies,” the police statement said, “they are entitled to live without the fear of physical violence and have the right, under the law, to defend themselves when attacked.”

http://www.jta.org/2016/02/29/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-prof-saves-3-kkk-members-at-violent-calif-rally
>>
>>26419
Because it also meant terrorize any immigrant of any race, and any religion they didn't agree with. Dindus just got most of the Lynch photo ops and were the last to become literate as a demographic so they were the low hanging fruit. Besides the kkk is a watered down she'll of its former self. About as lethal as blm any more.
>>
>>26098
funny.. I live in Orange County and there was no trace of this on the news.
>>
>>26330
It's like you people didn't even read the article. The counter protestors were the ones who got stabbed.
>>
>>26098
>BTFO
WHAT?
>>
>>26212
aka paki bitch (you) is mad about the flags and now you can't post your shit there 24/7 7 days a week with your shit spam
>>
>>26212
10/10
>>
>>26443
>>26444

>“The totality of the evidence, including videos, still pictures and interviews, paints a pretty clear picture as to who the aggressors were,” Anaheim Police Sgt. Daron Wyatt told the Los Angeles Times. “It does appear to be self-defense and defense of another.”

Interesting. Thanks for the better article, anon.

Reuters article transparently adds a non-sequitur about Donald Trump at the end.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.