[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor faces 2 years in jail for sharing meme that likens president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1449146514370.jpg (45 KB, 460x575) Image search: [Google]
1449146514370.jpg
45 KB, 460x575
http://dha.com.tr/referee-to-investigate-gollum-over-probe-for-insulting-erdogan-son-dakika-haberi_1085600.html
>>
>sharing a meme
>it's just a funny picture
Triggered
>>
>>5694
A progressive, westernized and democratic country under rule of the law... Turkey, you are our greatest ally.
>>
Triggered
>>
>>5737
People have no idea anymore what meme used to mean.
>>
>>5739
Why not pay them a few billion euros to be the jailers of europe keeping out the migrants from greece. Im sure the authorities will handle them humanely
>>
>>5892
Because Turkey will just take the money and continue letting them through.
>>
>>5892
We are talking about the same people that still deny the Armenian genocide and shell kurds for fun, they will probably put all the migrants in labor camps and run away with the money to a swiss account. When the international community calls them on their shit, they will problably blame it on Russia or the kurds or greece and let the migrants loose on Bulgaria.
>>
I swear that greasy fuck Erdogan has undone everything Ataturk and his predecessors stood for.
>>
Any country with lese majeste or any other similar laws is a shithouse.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.