[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[video] Young palestinian women terrorist trying to attack two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (381 KB, 504x357) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
381 KB, 504x357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7oGwRX9j8

more similar videos at the same channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMseXdkEDyL2NM7tHxDRAdg
>>
>>55727
Is she Palestinian? How do you know? Is that even Israel? Why didn't they subdue an obviously weaker perp with less lethal means?

This is pathetically childish. 'LOOK WHAT THEYRE DOING'
>>
>>55729
look it up yourself, all the information i give is verified
>>
>>55729
how would you subdue her?
she probably went there so they will kill her as in suicide by soldier. this wont be the first time. they shot her in the stomach and took her to an israeli hospital. she will go to jail where she will get free food and can study and finish a collage degree, while her family will get houndreds of dollars every month from the palestinian government, as a reward for having a terrorist daughter.
>>
Uh what do you mean thousands of dollars a month?
>>
>>55736
i mean as a salary
you can look it up
>>
>>55736
also whenever there is a shooting and israelies die, many palestinians cities are having a parade in the streets celebrating the death of israelies and giving candy to kids. i wish i made that up and it was not true, but this IS the life here
>>
>>55737
>>55730
>I mean you can look it up yourself.

Go fuck yourselves. Stick to live leak.
>>
>>55738
>>55737
This is why I hate jews. You're telling me to hate Syrians because I should go look up what they do.

What about the countless killings done by Israelis? Perhaps the Syrians parade the killing of their enemy, somewhat like we Americans do when we kill our enemies? The difference is that we make them bow down. You Israelis post tattling videos online and beg for more money.
>>
>>55758
Someone is butthurt lighten up it is the internet grow some thicker skin you are not always going to see things you like! Have a nice evening either way anon.
>>
>>55764
How am I upset in any way? I was posting my opinion on a board about peoples opinions in relation to news. My skin is thicker then the river of blood that flows from America's history of kicking ass. I fear not a measly argument with those who wish to sway my opinions from what is the truth. Ye shall be tried for thoust terrorism on my mind, sand dweller!

Anyways, I assume you're Israeli. I dont particularly beleive the hype about the IDF, and from every video I've ever seen, your troops are terribly trained, equipped and educated. You need to hate your enemies with more fury. What we Americans do is give naysayers the finger as we kill innocent bystanders, ie terrorists. Try that.
>>
I really dont give a fuck what the muzzies do to you scum
You wanna feel safe you get the fuck off stolen land
>>
>>55734
[citation needed]
>>
>>55734
>How would you subdue her?
Tazer from 20 feet. Pepper spray.

There are probably more, but you're the same jew that keeps posting about the big bad evil Palestinian, so I don't give a fuck. Kill each other, you're all scum.

Also, for the record, I'm a very pro-gun republican, but shooting a very obviously underhanded woman is preposterous. Assuming they had no tazer or pepperspray, however, they did the right thing. I would have shot as well in said case.
>>
Oh veyyyyy stupid goyim
>>
>>55786
Daily reminder that not all Palestinians are Muslim. When you side with Israel you side with their attack on Christians and Atheists as well. They hate all non-Jews and treat them all as shit equally. Israel works hard to cleanse Nazareth of Christians just the same as Muslims.
>>
>>55803
you filthy kike murdering babies and ethnically cleansing palistenians from their land
>>
>>55811

They also hate many other types of Jews, like Samaritans and shit. Seriously, like half the oppressed Jewish tribes in the land were oppressed again by Israel when it was established.

But that's like all religions, really, when you get to the highest echelons of power. The elders from every minuscule subsect of Orthodox Judaism hate the other subsects and think that their pronunciation of gimel in parts of the Torah is heretical (seriously, there was a discussion about this on Reddit where they also called linguists heretics).

Actually, that's where a lot of 2nd GA American religions, for all their cringeworthiness, really shine -- the eldest elders of most of the major conservative sects still embrace all other faiths (though monotheistic is a minimum requirement for some asshole elders). It was neat how the Southern Baptist Convention reminded everyone that they share common humanity with gays after Orlando and later shut down the dude who dissed Islam as a whole. Mormons have done similar shit.
>>
I wish Israel would have just conquered Palestine before they gained any real international recognition like they have now. Honestly, as crass and not nuanced as it may be, if those fucking Muslims want to be Muslims then they have no shortage in places where they can run off to and be slim with no problems. If the Jews win the land through conquest and expulsion, no matter who they're backed by, there's no issue. I'm not worried about their wellbeing. If their neighbours are virtuous they'll take them in as religious refugees.

Who cares anyway? They're just Arabs who can go and be Arab anywhere else in the Arab world and all they'll have to deal with is a slight cultural differences and probably some discrimination, nothing they wouldn't be used to coming from Israel of all places. Fuck them. If the Palestinians got their way wed gave another theocratic shithole in the middle east to propagate Islam.
>>
>>55834
>this is what the average american thinks
>>
>>55839
avg. americans dont think. They just get propagandized by the jew media
>>
>>55834
Perhaps if Syria had conquered Israel, America could step right the fuck out of the propaganda war and have one less concern in the middle east. I dont care who dies, but they're both cultures of rats that should fuck off to Allah or jewgod.
>>
>>55839

the arabs are not your allies. they are savages. anything that harms them will help YOU.

>>55850

the american 'jew' media says 'not all muslims are terrorists', oh shit, cognitive dissonance! so, what, you're brainwashed by /pol/ to think 'all jews are evil', right?
>>
>>55862
That's why we're over there killing them daily. I don't give a fuck about Muslims, the ones I've met have been cool. In fact, I've never met a Muslim that was unemployed, and most have their own business. I'm not saying all Muslims are cool, but American Muslims are just like mexicans, they come here to live. Jews are here to steal legally.

On top of that, Jews brainwash normies. We literally support their country. They are tye crybabies of the world, and every time you pro-israel faggots post this BS, you add to the hate, because we all see what you're trying to do.
>>
>>55877
islam is a death cult
>>
>>55886
Judaism is a new world order cult. Catholicism is a money stealing cult, along with christianity.

Name one reason all religion shouldn't be banned.
>>
>>55888
Because the others can act as a prophylactic against islam. The murder and rape cult is perhaps a little bit maybe marginally worse than the confidence scheme that is contemporary catholicism, or the reptilians living in the hollow earth plotting the course of civilization.
It doesn't belong in the west.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.