[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI Director to host press conference at 11am - possible HRC news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 0
http://www.mediaite.com/online/fbi-director-james-comey-to-give-press-conference-on-unspecified-subject-this-morning/
>>
What's this about?
>>
>>55662
FBI is suggesting no prosecution of HRC for her e-mail violations
>>
>>55662
It was about their findings on the Hillary email scandal, he said no charges should be filed because they found no intentional evidence that she purposely deleted her files.
>>
Heres an updated version
FBI director on Clinton probe: Thousands of emails not turned over, case to be sent to DOJ https://www.rt.com/usa/349560-fbi-director-clinton-probe/
>>
>>55672
>updated version
Thanks, Putin.

Meanwhile,
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html
>>
I'm glad it's over
>>
>>55676
>During the investigation, Mr. Comey said, the F.B.I. recovered additional work-related emails that Mrs. Clinton’s lawyers had not turned over to the State Department, including some that contained classified information. But he said there was no evidence that she or her lawyers had intentionally deleted or withheld them.

>Mrs. Clinton has asserted that she did not send or receive any information marked classified at the time it was sent. But about two dozen emails were designated “top secret,” the highest level of classification, and Mrs. Clinton’s critics say she jeopardized national security.

Jew York post everybody.
>>
>>55682
Haha that's a good one
>>
Jefferson was right, without regular armed revolts from the people liberty rots away and is replaced with tyranny.
>>
There is a navy officer who had files on his own personal computer about his own men. He never distributed them, it was records he should have kept on a work computer. He was dishonorably discharged and is facing 60 days in jail at minimum.

Clinton dynasty everyone. I thought we left Britain to avoid monarchies.
>>
Hillary Clinton keeps getting a free pass can anyone tell me why
>>
>>55712
Moolah and connections, familam.
>>
I need help understanding the madness that is hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation it's as if we live in a monarchy where the king goes oh there doing something terribly wrong let's overlook and cover it up
>>
The FBI wants a sitting president to take down.
>>
the real president is going to be the widely overlooked VP. Its the old bait and switch tactics and it will get their guy in power and the FBI taking down a president in the strongest show of force.
>>
Another wild goose chase ended by reality.

inb4 more congressional hearings and millions of dollars wasted for nothing.
>>
>>55705
>Some classified emails sent over a private server
>TYRANNY
Wow, I'm technically a republican, but that's pathetic.
If this was Trump, you'd be saying 'so he sent some emails, who cares.'
What about the blatant disregard for our rights by the people themselves? Everyone wants to ban certain speech that they don't like, ban guns, ban gay marriage, ban drones... the people are the enemy of our rights. The officials are more scared of tue people lately than ever before. We caught on to the bullshit that was going on with rigged elections and forced a complete retard in to prove it. How are YOU going to stop the true enemy?
>>
>>55720
>Wild goose chase
Uhh... the proof was released, you liberal imbecile.
We don't deny that Trump is a retard, don't deny that Clinton is a criminal.
>>
Well put anon55729 I agree with u completly
>>
>>55750
I... what?
>>
>>55750
>>55729 ?
>>
>>55720
Would have been less of a waste of time and money if she had told the truth to begin with, instead of lie after lie. Not that I expect any politician to tell the truth ever, but FBI laid out a clear case that she lied repeatedly, and tampered with evidence (the blame for this was attributed to her lawyers and their email search & delete methods). Another free pass for Murca's royal family.
>>
>ITT impotent /pol/ tears

So refreshing...
>>
>>55762
>unironically defending corruption and corrupt politicians

I thought you liberals were supposed to be against that kind of thing
>>
>>55767
Oh? You have proof of some corruption even the FBI couldn't find? Let's see it then.

inb4 godlikeproductions-tier conspiracies
>>
>>55767
He's the denial type. Dont bother.
>>
Today was a sign of things to come in this country, we are on the verge of another revolution. This government is corrupt and has been for years. The people are angry,
>>
>>55772
By the way, being investigated by the FBI doesnt necessarily mean nothing. Ask Omar mateen.
>>
>>55778
On that note, no criminal charges being filed does not equate to being absolved of wrong-doing.
>>
>“We don’t share the broad assessment made of our institution that there’s a lax culture here when it comes to protecting classified information,” said Mr. Kirby, the State Department spokesman.

>“We take it very, very seriously.”
>“We take it very, very seriously.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html
>>
>>55776

>>mentions denial

>>denies hillaries corruption

ishiggy diggit
>>
>>55863
What? I was saying the guy he was replying to is denying Clintons past corruption. I'm not a blind liberal.
>>
>>55722
Thank you for saying this! Jesus I'm sick of both the left and right attacking each other when both they're candidates are degenerates.
>>
>>55772
Bill Clinton meeting with the attorney general is t proof enough?
>>
>>55894
There has never been a better example of a giant douche and a turd sandwich.
>>
>>55896
Exactly. And the left keeps using bush scheming his way into office to justify Hillary doing it. Just cause one shit it did it doesn't mean we should let another do it. "Bush got away with it cause he's a man" is not a good excuse for Hillary to do what she's doing
>>
>>55772
The fact the the FBI "couldn't find it" is proof of her corruption
>>
makes you wonder, what the Clinton's had on him
>>
>>55721
I would want Trump in jail for dissemination of class materials too.
>>
>>55762
Wait until I start .exe on some libs. :^)
>>
>>55896
>>55894
Sounds like this is the perfect year due Gary Johnson then.
>End the corrupt two party system
>End the retarded war on drugs
>No more stupid wars and foreign nmeddling
>Have a president that doesn't support bigotry and identity politics
If he pulls a little higher he can debate them and call both out on their shit on national tv
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.