[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why this Latina campaigns for Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0
> Cepeda is the daughter of an undocumented immigrant, but she doesn't shy away from the controversial comments Trump has made about Latinos -- including when he first launched his White House bid by calling Mexican immigrants "rapists."
>"I completely agree with Donald J. Trump's policies as far as creating a stronger border and enforcing our border security," she said. "I first hand have seen ... friends that are getting involved with illegal activity that's associated with drugs or human trafficking. It's an issue that people need to realize is reality."
>"I get shot down maybe four (out of) five times," she said about when she campaigns for Trump. "But at the same time, it just takes one positive feedback to keep you going."
>"Just look at his daughter, Ivanka Trump," she said. "Look at an inspiration she is to any woman, any woman that's seeking a career, and wants to be a mother. She's the perfect example of the ideal, classy, professional woman. That just shows as a reflection of her father."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/latina-donald-trump-supporter-rio-grande-valley/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlarge
>>
I know a lot of Latinos that secretly support Trump. I've had family deported and they should be if they're illegals. If they don't get work under the table they find other ways (theft, gang activity) to survive.

Sheltered white kids that grew up in gated communities want to pardon the poor wittle brown people but won't acknowledge that by being here illegally they're criminals by default.
>>
>implying Trump actually has a coherent policy for immigration beyond yelling BUILD A WALL at cheering crowds
>>
>>54892
The policy is actually already in place. It's called the Immigration and Nationality Act (the law). It's not that Trump has to come up with a completely new policy from the ground up, only state that he will follow and enforce the current law(s) in place that deal with immigration. Part of those laws being the security of the border to prevent inadmissible aliens from entering the US at other than designated ports of entry (hence, the "wall" comment).
>>
>legal immigrants want illegal immigrants out
Gee, who would have thought?
>>
Most Hispanics will vote Democratic simply because of demographics. Since last election, this demographic has only gotten younger on average, so one would expect more to vote for Democrats. Do not fall into the fallacy of thinking that Trump has offended Hispanics and that is why his unfavorables are so high. There is nothing he could do to get the Hispanic vote. His unfavorables with Hispanics are blatantly exaggerated by the MSM. They rigged the polls. You can check yourself. On the US Census, people can identify as Hispanic and then whatever racial mixture they want. In the polls being pushed by the MSM, people are almost always forced to identify with one category (Hispanic OR White, Hispanic OR Mixed Race). Of course, after subtracting out the Hispanics who identified as White, the resulting populations more heavily leans to the Democrats. Huge coincidence? Of course not. It is the media pushing divisive identify politics. Too many Hispanics say they are Republican, so they changed the polling to cut a huge chunk of those Hispanics out of the polling. This also allows them to lie about turnout numbers, but that is another issue.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.