[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
library cat is FIRED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: cats-in-a-room-on-computers.gif (322 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cats-in-a-room-on-computers.gif
322 KB, 500x281
.> Mayor Ron White, who has no vote on the council, tells the Fort Worth Star-Telegram the vote was a tit-for-tat after a city employee wasn't allowed to bring a puppy to work at City Hall.

>'The council just went out and did this on their own because they don’t like cats,' Mayor White told the Star Telegram.

>Browser has been the White Settlement Public Library mascot for six years
>Children love the cat and read to him, while he also takes care of rodents
>Two men on the city council randomly decided to vote the kitty out
>He has until July 14 to find a new home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666349/Popular-library-cat-FIRED-city-council-votes-boot-cherished-kitty-despite-public-outcry.html
>>
>>54645
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666349/Popular-library-cat-FIRED-city-council-votes-boot-cherished-kitty-despite-public-outcry.html

>anonymous will find the people responsible
>we will make them pay
>>
>>54677
Oooooooooooooor instead of getting revenge, why not help the cat find a new home/job?
>>
Maybe, just MAYBE, if your town is called White Settlement, you DON'T bring unwarranted public attention to your town?
>>
>>54701
No. Just no.

Anonymous will not rest until this town changes its name to Ulthar.
>>
Amazing how shit always works this way with local governments, homeowner's associations, and public schools.
-Moron pushes the limits over some stupid shit
-Moron is told "don't push the limits over stupid shit."
-Moron draws a false equivalence to some other shit (in this case, "if I can't bring my dog to shit on the floor and tear up people's shit during their workday, how is a quiet library cat that makes people smile be allowed?"
-Local government/school/HOA says "ooooh...you're right, ridiculous consistency is more important than common sense...let's make a zero tolerance policy for all the stuff we really shouldn't be worried about because muh fairness."
-Next thing you know, we're having armed police arrest a first grader for "terroristic threat at an educational institution while armed" for pointing a pop-tart shaped like a gun at a classmate and saying "pew, pew."
Fucking libtards.
Keep the cat in the library, and somebody please beat the holy horseshit out of the whiny bitch who believes life is so fucking unfair.
>>
What about all the kids who are allergic to cats?
Cats have no place in government
>>
>>54863
>What about all the kids who are allergic to cats?
natural selection
>>
cats go to wherever they fkn want to
>>
>>54645
Man, I wish headlines were dominated by things like this instead of things brought upon us by high government hell bent on turning the West into some sort of Zoo.
>>
>>54838
^This!
Shit like this pisses me off
>>
>>54701
Why should anyone?
This is advanced faggotry of the highest order!
>>
>>54863
>What about all the kids who are allergic to cats?
shit genetics, what are you gonna do fampai
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brower-the-cat-allowed-to-stay-at-texas-library-after-international-outcry-a7115676.html

Cat gets to stay, thanks to any on here that helped.
>>
>>55103
I need to have a talk with the guy who made that mobile site.
>>
>>54701
getting revenge and getting her job back
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.