[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TERRORISM HITS MALAYSIA (MAYBE)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: movida_bom_isis_6001.jpg (63 KB, 648x369) Image search: [Google]
movida_bom_isis_6001.jpg
63 KB, 648x369
Started with the Malaysian ISIS member waging war on Malaysia
< http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/05/18/is-declares-war-on-malaysia/ >

Then, Pahang State Mufti (a Muslim legal expert who is empowered to give rulings on religious matters.) calling anyone who opposes Islam as "Kafir Harbi" (basically allowed to be killed by Muslim).
< http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/after-backlash-pahang-mufti-says-any-who-oppose-islam-is-kafir-harbi >
Context: ATM, Malaysia is considering implementing Hudud Law in 2 of its states and the biggest opposition party is against it, as well as most non muslims and some muslims. The Mufti initially labelled the opposition party as "Kafir Harbi" and later extended it towards anyone who opposes Islam in Malaysia.

Yesterday, a nightclub in Kuala Lumpur, was bombed by grenade and Malaysian ISIS member claimed responsibility although police have ruled out terrorism initially
< http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/06/28/puchong-bomb-blast-linked-to-is/ >

yes, malaysia is a mudslime country in the eye of the world, however it is secular in its constitution but the govt is looking to change that. Majority (60%) are Malay Muslims who I think is being radicalized day by day simply because they refuse to even acknowledge the problem within the scripture.

tl;dr: help me trump T.T
>>
ugh, Malaysia is so fucked...their secular government will become Sharia after a few more years. Indonesia is the same way. My girlfriend worked as a teacher in Indonesia for about 9 months and told me all sorts of stories. The SE Asian culture is actually pretty fun but Islam is absolutely destroying it everyday. She had to wear Hijab all the time for her work and could not wear short sleeves or anything like that. Technically it is secular but in practice it is very Muslim.

Bali is the only place that is kind of free from Islam but that is mostly because of the tourists and the native religion there remains fairly strong. Though the Muslims are looking the change that as soon as possible.

I truly feel sorry for the Malaysians that have to deal with this who are not muslim...I can't imagine what they have to put up with every day.
>>
>>54583
Indonesia is more fucked up than Malaysia.
The whole fear of radicalization of Malaysia is played up by the Opposition because due to the current political climate where the Government is losing support from the citizens, the only way they can get it back is by appearing more Islamic. The leaders are well aware the dangers of Islamic radicalization but they are just playing along, at least up until the next election because they need the muslim majority votes
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.