[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF Prudential retirement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 0
Having been recently laid off from job in the coal mining and energy field, I contacted my retirement provider (along with a couple hundred others recently laid off). Some of the people send in their requests nearly 5 months ago for something that should have taken 2-3 weeks (max one month) as stated by the bank itself!

So, needless to say, I faxed all the proper docs and "verification" bullshit requested. Five phone calls will be placed between then and today's date. Today makes six.

Fast forward 118 days (today, 2/11). I called Prudential for the SIXTH time and finally spoke to a very kind young lady (Chandra (sp)) who stated that not only were WE not getting our money (ever!) but the bank itself HAD NO MONEY LEFT to pay out!! She advised me to immediately withdraw any money I had from any bank before it was too late! Too late for what!?!?

Does anyone have any idea what is going on>? I googled this, and could only find old and/or crazy sounding articles written about this.

has anyone else dealt with prudential or any bank related to it? Although from what she said it shouldn't just be prudential. So, I have no idea. But any information at ALL would be appreciated!

Apparently this can actually happen to banks? What in the fuck. https://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/IndyMac.html
>>
I'M COMMANDEERING THIS THREAD
>>
Dr. Christian Mootson, a recent graduate of QUT had been volunteering as a doctor in Syria. On the 9th of February, he was gunned down by the so called Islamic State, for his work in campaigning the legalization of same-sex marriage in Australia. This tragedy happened just days after ISIS killed 4 homosexual men, who were caught having bareback anal sex in Raqqa.

Dr. Mootson had been in Syria for just 2 weeks, and was scheduled to return home for his mother’s birthday on the 16th. His brother has been contacted and said in an interview
“Chris was a humanitarian by nature. During his time at uni, he volunteered constantly at homeless shelters across Brisbane. As well as that, he developed a website, where people across the globe could go to interact on important issues such as LGBT Rights and fun topics such as anime and video games, a place they could call home. In between med school, his volunteer work and his website, he campaigned across Asia for gay rights, spending 4 months in a Pakistani prison before the Australian government stepped in.”
This tragedy is seen as another act of brutality by the so called Islamic State, and the Australian government is working to recover his body. More on this topic as it develops.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jackpatterson/isis-execute-australian-doctor-269r6
>>
>>23385
reported
>>
Comandeering/10 would threadjack again
>>
This is mine now
>>
>>23386
We didn't start this thread, fag.
>>
>>23389
still reported
>>
Alright so whats the plan.
>>
>>23390
Newfag
>>
>>23392
reported
>>
>>23386
Why don't you fucking kill yourself already? Do you really think you're going to stop anything by acting like an obnoxious faggot?
>>
>>23391
Post loli?
>>
>>23390
please become an hero
>>
>>23393
We just want our sad faggot back
>>
>>23394
nah you guys false banned me
its the least i can do :3
>>
>>23391
>the best bet is to let it go for a month, wait on it with accounts ready (purdge mootson posts)

in a month;
>post former 4chan owner who sold website to live a life of philanthropy paid for education and medication
>two weeks later robbed
>three weeks later held hostage
>three weeks later executed by ISIS/ISIL, that gives us, gif and f enough time if coordinated properly to fake it

you guys just went in all guns blazing with nothing to back it up other than hoping it caught on. oldfag here, take my advice. time, quality and delivery over quantity
>>
>>23398
We're safe here.
Also, what are you talking about?
>>
>>23398
Cool, you're admitting to ban evasion. Ggm8
>>
>>23400
I WASN'T ADVERTISING OR POSTING CP
THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
>>22743
Man, this totally sucks, bro.
>>
>>23402
appealed it
>>
>>23403
>>23398
Guys, I think I know where this faggot came from.

There's a group of shitheads on /vg/ using this tumblr game. A lot of them use that :3 bullshit because they're a bunch of SJW cucks.

>>131947110
Just look through that cancer and you can pretty much see where people like him originated from.
>>
>>23405
There's no way it was repealed in the hour or two this has been a thing.
>>
We should help OP out, too, to stay on topic.
>>
>>23407
IRC chat
>>23408
this
>>
>>23406
Nigga you linked a dead comment. What cancer am I supposed to look through?
>>
>>23406
No I got false flagged for a troll link
this is fucking bullshit on many levels
it's not even cp at all
>>
>>23410
It's this /aog/ board on /vg/. Just filled with little kids who whine about their shit.

This guy is one of those faggots.
>>
>>23412
Wrong
Try again
>>
>>23406
>Ace Attorney
>tumblr game
It's not bad.
Layton is better, though.
>>
>>23412
>>23410
>>>/vg/131947110
>>
Just ignore him, you fucking children. We have work to do. This thread is on topic, so it won't be deleted.
>>
Link to imgur for images.
>>
>>22743
Damn, fam, I haven't heard of a full branch of banks going under in ages. Is it a small chain or something?

They can only reimburse you a certain amount of money that you have stuck in there. Really, there's nothing you can do except move on and hope it doesn't set you under too bad.
>>
kevin H here

Am I in the right place?
>>
>>23420
Yes.
>>
>>23420
Yeah fam.
>>
>>23421
>>23422
aight coo mayne(s)
>>
what kind of me-me is needed, agedfag here.
>>
Former /b/ thread
>>>/b/669015788
>>
Since this place is pretty dead now, time to ask an old question again.

Y'all wanna make me a bio for my Twitter that would seem legit for the types of raids and fake news that goes on around there? I'm only gonna use it for the lols, so I don't want to fill it out legit.

@sixgunn_sixx bump my watch count and I'll bump yours.

Need it set up a little for next time.
>>
How many Twitters do we have?
>>
>>23427
none
>>
reporting for duty.
>>
>>23430
kys
>>
this appears god tier. what is the back story, i've been online for a few days? i've just been retweeting today.
>>
>>23435

fuck off moot,you are dead.
>>
>>23402
Why this thread? (Same anon from before)
>>
>>23436
New plan.
Don't tweet yet.
>>23399
>>the best bet is to let it go for a month, wait on it with accounts ready (purdge mootson posts)
>in a month;
>>post former 4chan owner who sold website to live a life of philanthropy paid for education and medication
>>two weeks later robbed
>>three weeks later held hostage
>>three weeks later executed by ISIS/ISIL, that gives us, gif and f enough time if coordinated properly to fake it
>you guys just went in all guns blazing with nothing to back it up other than hoping it caught on. oldfag here, take my advice. time, quality and delivery over quantity
>>
>>23437
No my name is moat
see?
>>
>>23438
It had no replies, and was on page 4
>>
Should I make a Cristian Mootson tribute twitter account?
>>
>>23439
>>23436
okay bro
>>
>>23438
Because we're scrapping the Christian Mootson game. That last thread needs to 404 or hide the first attempt, so the next game can't get called out for being fake as easy.
>>
>>23443
No. Idea is scrapped so all traces need purged.
>>
>>23445
that sucks
>>
>>23447
This has too much potential. We can't waste it on something that is simply "Good." We need something Great. Something Amazing. Something RADICAL.
>>
>>23447
Too many fags were shooping shit-tier stuff and they rushed the wiki really badly. It got rekt after a couple hours.

This way, all the material will be ready and more people will have accounts to help if they can't shoop.
>>
>>23449
Pluss I can get some Sad tier songs goin huurdcore

Kh
>>
>>23449
That's true shit-shopping, but there was a couple of good shops
>>
>>23451
*were
>>
>>23451
there was only a couple decent ones
>>
>>23451
>fuck it, it's art now
>>
>>23454
truth
>>
i respect to the artists though
>>
tripcoding, off to bed. night kids.
>>
Other thread died.
>>
Right, I'm here. I think.
>>
>>23460
Perfect
>>23461
Now just PM eachother, and we'll come back to this thread when we have everything in place
>>
Everyone post your twits so we can find each other after this thread 404s (assuming it doesn't archive).

Mine is @sixgunn_sixx
>>
>>23463
@JustAHaloFan
>>
>>23463
Hey, I got your follow and stuff.
>>
>>23465
I guess the problem was that I hadn't submitted my first tweet before y'all tried adding me the first time.
>>
Alright going to sleep. Will check in when I wake up. PM me @JustAHaloFan, See ya. Hope this turns out the way we want it to.
>>
>>23445
You seem to know the most of it so ill ask you

I know whats going on but what is the goal? How is this going to bring moot back exactly?

And how late am i to the party?what this plan thought of just today or has it been in a thing for a week or what?
>>
>>23485
Not that guy, but this is just for fun. If we make a bit of a stir about moot, he might make a little reappearance, even if it's just to tell us to knock it off. This is brand new, but it seems like a fun little way to get a bit of moot's attention. Also, for the lulz. WE ARE THE HACKER KNOWN AS 4CHAN, FEEL OUR WRATH!
>>
>>23485
Dr. Mootson came out Saturday. Didn't pick up until Sunday night (Americas). Nobody had a game plan; too much exaggeration to be legit, using the wrong country and name, and stuff like that. Someone made a wiki and it was shut down; retried and completely rekt it.

So an oldfag that's done this kind of stuff multiple times made a new game plan. We're going to hit eachother up throughout this month, shoop some good stuff, work on a good news article, get some sad songs ready, and maybe pass out fliers and get it to be like a real event.

It'll be about the real moot being killed, and not the Dr. Mootson character. So everyone needs to delete anything about Dr. Mootson they have and try to make it like it never happened, so the next fake news will be harder to call out as fake. Also it's best if everyone posts their Twitter account, so everyone can add each other and collaborate easier.
>>
>>23487
>>23485
Totally slipped over the bringing moot back part.

Yeah, he'll never really return, but he did reply to some anon earlier. The thread it the reply was shown in has 404d though. Hiroshimoot is here to stay, but moot can't escape his feels.
>>
>>23463
@ natedreezy88
>>
>>23489
Y'know, I don't get all the hate for mootwo. He's not so bad, even if he is terrible with English. He's added some really nice boards, and has spiced up the place a bit.
>>
>>23490
Added

>>23491
I guess people just don't like the idea of someone giving up something they made into a big thing. I've never talked to moot or mook, so it doesn't make a difference to me either way.

Maybe if he stays around long enough, he can be killed sometime too.
>>
we need an IRC to collaborate on, twitter DM doesn't keep people connected
>>
>>23513

I have set one UP. for all those involved via twitter. IRC is available to faster, more convenient use for planning, etc.

server; ircd.4chan.ca
channel; #4ch

alternatively, for those who do not wish to download an IRC client, I have set up a bastardized web client (which also hides your IP, etc) available at:

http://ircd.4chan.ca
>>
>>23528
Yo, I can't reconnect.
>>
>>23553
it's all stable now, all patched
>>
Yo, who's here?
>>
>>23704
Me
>>
I keep getting kicked by that IRC server. I'll have to be contacted through Twitter, or I'll just learn the progress and try to help spread the word when the plan goes into action.

Twitter is @sixgunn_sixx
>>
>>23789
Oh i was wondering why everyone was joining and quitting...i seem to stay on just fine...

Also shouldnt we just use an app like kik so its easier to talk in a group?
>>
>>23792
IRC seems to work fine on a computer, but using the actual site on Android doesn't let you type anything, and the app times out or doesn't let you in or something.

Yeah, we can try moving to kik next. It should work fine, because most of the screenshots I've seen were from mobile.
>>
>>23795
Should we exchange kik names on twitter? So anyone not a pert of the plan can't get in?
>>
Might as well. If everyone has at least one other person, we should be able to connect everyone.
>>
>>23932
>>23936
Forgot to click your shit. My bad.
>>
>>23528
og do you have a kik?
>>
Was banned for 3 days. Just for fucking replying to a thread.
>>
>>24743
Kahn we kik now...

Give you kik name
>>
>>24762
I know. I've been trying to download it but my connection is horrible.
>>
So is project:killmoot ctrl+alt deleted?

Are we putting it on the shelf for later use? Cause everyone seemed to forget about it already and no one is communicating not have i seen any new songs or pictures made (which is what this time was supposed to be used for)
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.