[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The U.N
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661842/What-military-trucks-doing-Virginia-Bemused-motorists-spot-white-combat-vehicles-interstate.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link
>>
>>54139
Military U.N. vehicles have been spotted in Virginia, shocking motorists and sparking conspiracy theories.
The white trucks, equipped with large off-road tires, were seen being transported on Interstate 81 on Friday. They appear to be Alpine Armoring's Pit-Bull VX SWAT Truck models.
Jeff Stern posted photos of the vehicles on Facebook, writing: 'Can't begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington VA. Interesting times ahead!'
Another online commenter said: 'We have U.N. vehicles being shipped on U.S. highways. One has to wonder why?'
Bobby Wayne Guinn posted on Facebook that he had witnessed similar scenes in Texas.
He wrote: 'Wondering why 30 United Nations vehicles, fully loaded with combat-prepared troops, were driving down our highway in Dallas, Texas.'
>>
>>54139
>dailymail
Fuckoff, Piers.
>>
>>54142
Posted it with daily mail because it does have the pictures of the U.N trucks those things are awesome.
>>
>>54144
well that is true, I wonder which country donated those trucks.
>>
>>54141
>Firstname Lastname says "they must be up to something!"

Piers Morgan seriously needs to stop shitting up the planet.
>>
If these people are real, then they are retarded. Anybody who lives within 100 miles of a military base knows that they do drills, with trucks full of armed men and combat vehicles, every few months. The UN (if they are actually doing this at all) is likely doing rapid response drills, like they do for every member state. In the event the US ever asks the UN for help, it would good to have a general idea of how long deployment will take.
>>
>>54139
Do you want a tin foil hat to go with that article?
>>
>>54223
We do need the UN to take over america and confiscate all the guns and put trumps wrinkled white ass in jail
>>
>>54139
I used to go to VA Beach frequently and military drills getting run there isn't that uncommon. Even saw fighter jets a few times.
>>
>>54253
kek
>>
>>54141
>Another online commenter said: 'We have U.N. vehicles being shipped on U.S. highways. One has to wonder why?'

UN VEHICLES ON AMERICAN SOIL, HANK!
>>
>>54253
thats a good one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.