[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Cries After Brexit Votes to Leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: laddie.png (13 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
laddie.png
13 KB, 1280x640
Do you agree with anything she says?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UXNq0RLk
>>
>>53506
>>>/pol/
not news
>>
>>53506
>facism
God, was an overused insult. It really is meaningless.

>old people's experience and votes shouldn't matter as much.
>>
>>53523
I hope people realize that the older vote would be smaller if young people were chose to participate. The brexit poll had like 30mil when the country has 60+
>>
>>53533
Smaller percentage yes.

But still, she's implying that older people's votes shouldn't matter as much because they won't be alive as long as the younger people.
>>
>>53541
The younger people wouldnt be alive either if ISIS came :^)
But seriosusly, both possilities were crap and its not like younger people know how to vote. How does it affect scotland btw?
>>
>>53542
Scotland pretty much totally voted to remain in Europe. Because of this, there is potential for a second Scottish Independence Referendum, where Scotland may leave the United Kingdom and rejoin the E.U, as their country didn't want to leave in the first place.
In fact, many Scots voted to remain joined with the U.K in their first Independence Referendum in order to remain part of the E.U.

Also interesting to note, whilst on the subject of Scotland, that the Scottish voting age is 16, not 18. As a 19 year old in England, I definitely get the impression that if 16 and 17 year olds could vote, we may have had a very different outcome.
>>
>>53506
She is the result of a Huxlian brave new world, raised from, birth to kneel before the god of EU.
>>
>>53506
Ah, political theatrics! Gotta love how she completely ruins her performance with that smirk at the end there.
>>
>>53562
>To remain in Europe
Damn, I cant believe the UK voted to exit Europe. I cant even imagine how much moving a country costs.
>>
>>53589
Sorry, it's been a long day. To remain in the E.U. I retract what I said about remaining in Europe, that's wrong. E.U.
>>
>>53506
She's an over-dramatic Leftist dipshit that doesn't understand anything of the real world.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.