[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK likely headed for EU exit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 0
Betting markets have just recently turned in favor of Brexit, with over half the vote counted.

Live results:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36612368
>>
Good.
Fuck all the human garbage on this board that wanted remain.
No idea how this board turned into such a shithole.
>>
>>53187
>calls others human garbage
>"Why does nobody want to play on my team?"
>>
>>53187
Because people like you need to post more to drown out the noise of retards and trolls.
>>
The pound is at its lowest level since 1985. Little bitch stock traders are crying and losing their computerized money points to... other little bitch stock traders. British CEOs can potentially make more money because exports are cheaper. Meanwhile, the prices of goods will go up for everyone else. Worth it to see liberals go "I can't even"?
>>
>>53187
The EU scum were all paid shills, I am drinking their tears right now.
>>
>>53194

this is how you view "victory"? Not on the tangible outcomes but making a liberal upset?
this is probably the absolute dumbest way of looking at the world. You make all conservatives look retarded.
>>
Money isn't real friendo.
>>
>>53208

If anyone's tears are to be eaten it is conservative Cameron who created this referendum just to get re-elected thinking it would have no political consequences.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cameron-loses-his-big-brexit-gamble-1466740195
>>
>>53213
This happens on both sides but yeah, that guy is a douche.
>>
>>53221
>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In
Yeah nah lol
Although the first few lines really say it all.
>>
>>53224
Enjoy
I copied and pasted the article to this website so you can read the full article if interested.
http://pastebin.com/34MQALkH
>>
>>53213
I'm asking people who supported exit. I probably would've voted to remain
>>
>>53179
"We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
>>
>>53187
Agreed, fuck them.
>>
>>53188
But anon, everyone wants to play on our team, because it is the winning team.
>>
>>53194
Freedom is worth any price.
>>
>>53236
What important freedom do you gain by leaving? (real question about what motivates your opinion)
>>
>>53238
I do now bend my knee to anyone other than my monarch.

Even if it is but a title on a piece of paper and nothing more we are free.
>>
>>53194
The eu is a horrible organisation, a dictatorship of unelected foreigners that steals £350 million pounds every single day from us while actively working to spite us.

No human being would tolerate that.
>>
>>53241
Wasn't that figure sort of made up? I think I read somewhere.
>>
Viewing this as a conservative vs liberal contest is pretty short sighted. Both sides won and lost in this vote (assuming the brit gov actually follows through with the exit).

One key aspect of the leave vote is a sign that people are sick of globalized free trade as it pushes wages down for the average westerner. (Who would have guessed the Walmart economy is bad for workers?) This is a loss for the libs and cons as both push free market ideas but it is very much a center piece of an intense individualist ideology. If protection from the global market is good, maybe people will realize the protections offered by unions and regulation are good too. (I know I love being in a union compared to my uncle who works at a non-union place).

The past 40 years have been dominated by free market and free trade principles. Will this battle actually be the beginning of the end for what Thatcher started roughly 40 years ago when she started her attack on labor?

Amazingly both libs/dems and cons/reps are parties of the elite (while both pretending to be parties of the working class). Really, this, Bernie, Trump, etc. are all signs that population is sick of the neo-liberal economy. The question is what will the move to next? Will they continue an intense focus on the individual (within the borders of the country) or look to a broader movement of solidarity amongst the working class (and those who have been pushed out of work).
>>
>>53248

you are correct. anon's numbers are wrong.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/02/news/brexit-eu-budget-cost-uk/
>>
>>53240

>claims to be free
>still giving free money to "royalty"
>>
>>53225
Oh thank you anon.
>>
>>53256
>people are sick of globalized free trade

Most of the retards who voted leave can't even use most of those words in a sentence. It's just a kneejerk, rightist, isolationist vote. The fucking idiots who voted leave will wish they'd just stayed home and abstained once this is enacted. This vote is just stupid. And this is coming from someone who's pretty nationalistic in his views. However, this referendum has far-reaching economic effects that are far beyond the short-term mental horizon of the idiots who just want to tighten up immigration.
>>
>>53288
>believing the main stream media
A fucking idiot is you.
>>
>>53264
You're a moron lad.
>>
>>53262
What a terrible article.
>We do pay this much but they throw us a few crumbs back so therefore we don't pay that much

Fucking morons.
>>
>>53288
Damn your tears are tasty.
>>
>>53179
Is the brave new United Kingdom going to be better, stronger and faster thanks to the Brexit?
>>
>>53302
>UKIP h-has no i-interest in this decision, not a chance. i-it's all the j-joos and the msm s-spreading l-lies. w-we're really doing this because we don't want all those complicated labour laws that we don't understand, n-not because we h-hate pakis.

Idiot.

>>53317
Ladies and gentleman, may I introduce to you your typical Brexitard. What do you have to say for yourself, Brexitard?

>Damn your tears are tasty.

Thanks for the input. Enjoy your self-created recessionary and hyperinflationary spiral. Don't let the fact that they'll be slashing your dole and you'll soon be cleaning toilets like the Poles you despise hit you on the way out, you bindipping fuckwit.
>>
>>53337
You're getting me all turned on.
>>
>>53337
You seem to be lost, reddit is that way.
>>
>>53337
Damn Rajesh, did someone install a toilet on your street or something?
>>
>>53348
>>53352
>>53353
lol The Three Stooges. Look at (you) all lined up there like a bunch of fucking clowns with no responses except le reddit. Pathetic. The pound tanks to it's lowest level since 1985, millions of our expats in the EU are now up shit creek, we now have to continue to work with the EU financial legislature but have no say in how its shaped or run which is going to literally rape our economy (bet fuckheads like you have never thought about what that's going to mean for us now), we will now no longer be able to freely sell our financial services to the EU bloc, meaning our financial sector is going to crash and burn, and what do the fucking muh independence faggots like you have in response?

>go b-back to le reddit

Pathetic losers. The funny thing is though, the only losers in all of this are going to be idiots like you.
>>
>>53337
Bender.
>>
>>53356
Didn't read any of this.
>>
>>53337
This post exemplifies everything that's wrong with libtards. You fags think you're above others. You disgust me.
>>
>>53356
mad globalist detected
>>
>>53356
Your bait got a few replies.
>>
>>53360

But what if we are though? What if we really do know best?
>>
>>53256
Thank you for an actual informative and insightful post, as opposed to the massive amount of shitflinging happening from the right and left wing on this website.
>>
>>53383
>believing anything a random anon posts
Go to >>>/pol/ and take a red pill. You will be enlightened. Knowledge is power.
>>
>>53394
/pol/ is the left and right shitflinging I was talking about actually, but thanks.
>>
Can someone plainly explain nicely why England decided to opt out of the EU?
>>
>>53409
Nationalism isn't dead like they thought
>>
Funny to see Russian state media so excited over the result
>>
>>53415
lol how mad are u right now?
>>53402
>>
>>53414

anything that weakens the west is an assumed benefit to them.

also, considering the ruble is still worth next to nothing they are probably praying for the EU to dissolve so their trading partners will drop the sanctions against russia.
>>
>>53234
>51% to 48%
>winning team

What you're describing is majority rules, not winning. Very close to half the country does not agree, if the polls are a correct indicator.
>>
A last Britain will have a chance to save its culture from the Muslim invasion raping the young children of UK.
>>
>>53544
Huzzah!
>>
>>53530
Get rekt faggot, #leave won
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.