[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy Ass Cracker Kills Her Husband
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 22KAYAK-blog427.jpg (47 KB, 427x593) Image search: [Google]
22KAYAK-blog427.jpg
47 KB, 427x593
White women, amirite?

>Ms. Graswald appears not to have understood her rights, inquiring about “Miranda” as though it might be a person.

>“Two hours in, she asks to use the bathroom,” Mr. Portale said to Mr. DeQuarto. “She comes back and she relates to you that maybe she just had a miscarriage

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/22/nyregion/angelika-graswald-kayak-killing-hudson-river.html?
>>
Tldr;

So who's Miranda?
>>
>>52634
She was read her Miranda warning, signed a document pertaining to it (allegedly), but her lawyer claims she has no idea what they are.
She sounds like a dumb bitch tbh, and she had a pretty ingenious idea to kill her husband and she fucked that up as well.
>>
>>52632
Those guns tho
>that bitches /fit/
>>
>>52641
Trolled

>>52644
Prizzin
>>
>>52646
What?
>>
she is a lowlife slav scum
>>
“I don’t know why anyone would go out on the river when it’s 46 degrees,” Mr. Caplan said, referring to the water temperature on April 19, the day of the kayaking trip. “You get hypothermia.” The police spokesperson also mentioned that Mr Caplan was "A giant pussy and should harden the fuck up 46 is not that cold"

And while Ms. Graswald was wearing a life vest, Mr. Viafore was not, the police said.
>>
Mr. Viafore was not wearing a lifejacket, the police said.

When I go rock-climbing I don't use a rope. Sounds like a basic slutman.
>>
She a cute!
>>
>>52632
Is she a mailorder bride? Anyone know?
>>
>>52634
Miranda was a woman(I think in England) she was arrested during a party, thrown in jail and not presented to a judge for 3 days (or something like that) Miranda rights named after her. google it
>>
>>52828
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/22/nyregion/angelika-graswald-kayak-killing-hudson-river.html?
>The Miranda rights get their name from a case involving Ernesto Arturo Miranda, a laborer whose confession led to his conviction for armed robbery, kidnapping and rape. His appeal resulted in a landmark Supreme Court ruling in 1966 that said suspects must be informed of their right to legal representation and against self-incrimination.

lrn2read europoor. I understand that your state-run education system encourages you not to think for yourself, but following your own advice might be in order here.
>>
>>52831
>Spics been raping since the 60's
>People bitch about Trump calling hen rapists

Also the murderer clearly has nigger traits, the result of interspecies breeding.
>>
>>52632
I really hope you're joking about "white women" like nobody else kills their spouses?
>>
>>52776
You need to jerk off right now. Your semen has built up to a level that makes you see ugly women at a higher level than normally possible. If you came inside of her and she grabbed onto your dick afterward, trust me, you would be willing to cut it off to get away from her.
>>
>>53788
Doesn't matter, she still cute. I would even like it if she semi-murdered me <3
>>
Miranda rights? Is that the one that goes "anything you say can and will be held against you in court"?

So if I get mugged then tell the police officer "I was mugged" I'll go to jail because I said I was mugged. They will hold that against me in court, somehow with backward cop logic. The saying "I was mugged" spoken by me is used against me.

US entire system is fucking stupid.
>>
>>53845
Yep, that's exactly how it works.
>>
>>53845
Mhm mhmm you got it dude!
>>
>>52632
That case is bullshit plus I'm almost certain it was her fiancé.
>>
>>53791
So edgy
>>
>>53845
If youre trolling, then you got me. Good job.
If you're not, its the arrestees rights. A suspect has the right to remain silent, because what they say can and will be held against then in a court of law. They are Also informed that they have a right to representation so as to inform them against self-incrimination.

No, the Miranda Rights doesn't give the police any additional power to incriminate an innocent person.
>>
>>53645
I guess OP has some sort of pathetic agenda.
>>
>>53645
>>53877
She dindu nuffin :^)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.