[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brit Attempts To Kill Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3651359/US-man-charged-attempting-kill-Trump.html
>>
>>52307
Give him the chair for attempted presidential assassination.
>>
>>52307
Looks like the remain camp lost a vote.
>>
$100 says he was paid or planted by the GOP top brass. The best way to get rid of Trump without causing a shitload of domestic distraction would be to have a foreigner from a friendly country do it. What better patsy than a disaffected young nutjob Brit?

Of course, now that this plan failed, they'll have to think of another. Maybe a divorcee security guard suffering a mental breakdown backstage?
>>
All limeys should be deported back to their 3rd world shithole
>>
He was in the US illegally.
>>
>>52419
Agreed, start with Washingtons corpse.
>>
Copycat crimes are the strangest thing.
>>
>>52370
Yo bro, you left your tinfoil hat at my place. Please come get it
>>
>>52307
He isn't even president yet and he has already had two attempts on his life. I wonder if he actually will be successfully assassinated at some point.
>>
>>53096
No. If actual gun nuts haven't managed to get Obama in 8 years, these nofuns aren't going to do it. Their attempts are frankly pathetic, though at least they're closer than that guy who shot at the White House while Obama was in South Dakota.
>>
>>52370
>In accordance with the prophecy
>>
retard limey must have been a brexiter
>>
>>54410
Are you....simple?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.