[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10,000s across Germany hold hands against racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 0
http://www.thelocal.de/20160620/tens-of-thousands-hold-hands-against-racism
33k in total
>>
>>52180
If 10000+ people were holding hands against multiculturalism then it would be portrayed as a neonazi rally by thelocal.de
>>
>>52180

How tollerant they are.

Did also sing "Kumbajah"?

They sure showed them terrorists.
>>
>>52180
This will sure change things.
>>
>>52186

Yep. Welcome to the new world order.
>>
>>52180

#Kalergi Plan intensifies
>>
>>52187
>>52194
If you mongoloids understood quantum entanglement and consciousness you'd know that this kind of stuff does have an effect on reality.
>>
>>52215
>implying this poster does

Im imagining you are retarded, it's like magic
>>
>>52219
Yeah magic that consciousness controls. People don't want to accept the responsibly for their own thoughts. Thats why they deny possibility of their thoughts having an effect on reality. There are plenty of experiments showing human intention can effect random number generators. (BTW I'm imagining you do some research now)
>>
>>52180
Every single one of them is a traitor to their people.
>>
>>52238
t. white nationalist
>>
>>52290
And?
>>
>>52290
>like omg he actually wants a nation to retain its ethnic and cultural identity I mean WOW JUST WOW
>>
>>52221
>>52215
My meme magic outweighs their sad little attempts
>>
>>52293

hopefully, their next move is to block all imports of all Hollywood movies and American or British music to retain their ethnic and cultural identity. Access to ideas outside of the German identity might result in catastrophic break down of an already urbanized/globalized population
>>
>>52180

>33k retards in total

FTFY OP
>>
>>52293
There are ways to do that without going full-on Nazi or Japanese nationalist. Europe is in trouble now because they made no effort to assimilate. They said "come as you are", so people did exactly that.

Also
>implying ethnicity changes overnight, and does not change over hundreds of years
This is no different from the barbarian migrations of days long past. Either actually fight back or shut the fuck up. Hardcore Muslims are barging into places serving alcohol and tearing them up, meanwhile nobody even tries to put them in their place.
>>
>>52305
The governments of Europe are actively anti-European and anyone attempting to call the mudshits out gets jailed for thought crime.

This is only forcing people to the extreme.
>>
>>52215
You mean like all those Facebook profile picture filters?
>>
>>52302
>>33k retards in total

-retards that had retards parents and teachers
-retards that will continue to shitpost on social media influencing their non-retards friends
-retards that will be parents themselves on day (shiverings)

it's like the plague, and it's too late for quarantines
>>
>>52302
>>52394
Lol retards projecting.

>>52345
No. What?
>>
germans are very good at gathering in large crowds to stand in solidarity for a cause.
hooray!!!
>>
>>52399
Mudslime detected.
>>
>>52215
Sure, because there was a human chain in Germany, people won't be racist anymore.
Makes no sence at all. Do you really think people care about that and think 'maybe I should stop hating some races'?
>>
>>52984

1) I have no idea what the person you are responding to is trying to say.
2) Would this act convince anyone on the extreme to stop hating? Probably not. Someone who is slightly racist? Maybe.
Could it convince average Muslims that not all Christians/Westerners blindly view all Muslims as an enemy. Sure. getting and keeping more average Muslims on the side of the west is always a good thing. The more Muslims that hate the extremist and like the west the better for the rest of us.
>>
>>52992
1) I never studied anything quantum related. It's not something everybody can just understand. You are right, I have no idea what he is saying.
2) Those Muslims who think every Westerner hates them, are stupid. Just like any Westerner or Christian or Asian or wathever, who thinks all Muslims are extremists. Each person has it's own train of thought. It's pretty stupid that so many people can't understand that.
I think it's really sad that stuff like this has to happen, to make people think a little bit different.
But on topic, I don't think this will change much at all.
>>
What I'm starting to think with protests and these kind of events, is that the purpose is basically to misrepresent the number of people who believe a certain thing, so that more sheep minded people who want to be in the "in group" will think "gee well there is a lot of them, I should probably be in that group and maybe I'll meet cute girls"

Honestly what is the point? Ah a bunch of people walked around with signs and shouted. Or even with riots, oh a bunch of people stole and broke shit. What am I supposed to appease them?
>>
>>52215
>>52297
KEK WILLS IT. By typing this into the internet I have subtly effected the very fabric of reality.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.