[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Three 12-year-old girls in a serious condition after taking ecstasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (347 KB, 464x859) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
347 KB, 464x859
>Three 12 year-olds girls were in a serious condition in hospital after taking Ecstasy pills - nicknamed 'Teddy Tablets'.

>The girls were rushed to hospital at around 10pm on Saturday evening after police were called to Salford Precinct, in Greater Manchester, to reports that the children had fallen ill.

>They were all described as being in a serious condition and police reminded youngsters of the devastating consequences of taking illegal substances.

12 year olds taking ecstasy? Would it have been better if they did not live to reproductive age?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/19/three-12-year-old-girls-in-a-serious-condition-after-taking-ecst/
>>
>>52024
>12 year olds
>Ecstasy
>Manchester

Ok that makes sense
>>
>>52061
Scouser detected.
>>
>>52024
Wait a minute, aren't those drugs ILLEGAL? If they're ILLEGAL how did someone get them? Didn't they know they were ILLEGAL?
>>
>>52088
It's almost as if making something illegal doesn't stop it from existing! How could this be?
>>
>>52088
>>52111
wtf? someone needs to explain how this could have happened! Those drugs are banned! How could anyone even get them?
>>
>>52088
>>52111
>>52114

Now if only the conservative party would agree to legalize drugs we could reduce wasted money on silly prison sentences and at the same time drastically reduce gun violence.
>>
>>52088
>>52111 (checked)
>>52114
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
>>
>>52116
Hey thanks. You can delete post now
>>
>>52088
>>52111
>>52114
>>52115
>>52123
yeah we know it's you, guy
>>
>>52116
Risky click
>>
>>52088
Nice dubs my dude.
>>
>>52024
That couldn't have been E. The stuff they got was either tainted with impurities or the dealer lied and sold something different. It happens. I know people have been selling nbome labeled as lsd so might that be a similar situation?
>>
future roasties contributing to degeneracy of civilization

no sympathy at all
>>
>>52114
Worry not, I have started a Facebook group to enact common sense laws to save the children from homegrown terrorism and also ban high caliber feelings assaults.
Facebookdawtcawm/gayforyoungchildren

Man, this boards filters are rough.
>>
>>52175
>future
>>
>>52024
12 is old enough to know what you're doing. They should be prosecuted. Hope they learn their lesson.
>>
I wouldn't wish death on anyone that hasn't taken another's life, but I genuinely don't care if they die or not. They deserve the consequences, it was their choice.
>>
>>52589
At 13, they did not know the consequences. At that age, you think getting high makes you see shit like in Alice in wonderland, when in reality it just lets your mind run free.
>>
>>52592
Whatever happened to the countless drug-free programs that schools and communities push down kids' throats? They should've gotten the message.

"Oh, this is illegal, let's do it anyway because we're rebellious edgy teens!"

God, I hate kids.
>>
>>52162
26 year olds in the area.

they know what goes down.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.