[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA Elections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 15-18h37m43s288.png (477 KB, 654x504) Image search: [Google]
15-18h37m43s288.png
477 KB, 654x504
Trump defends Muslim ban, Clinton focuses on gun laws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZiCTE1OpEU
>>
How do you even determine if someone is a Muslim?
>>
>>51425
As someone who lives in a country with a large muslim population, he is right to want to ban them. They are pure scum.
>>
>>51452
This.
>>
>>51446
you can ask them?
>>
>>51452
radicals are, not all of them are.
>>
>>51463
#YesAllMudslimes They hate women and gays.
>>
>>51452

calling bullshit on this. I lived in a Muslim nation and most of the (young) people I met were pretty cool. They spoke English, listened to American music, wanted to learn how to skateboard and all that kind of shit. They were just like any other kids (10-20 years old). Not to mention, one of the older kids told me that he thinks Christians and Muslims are just the same.

The adults didn't really give two fucks about what I was doing. The shop keepers tried teaching me basic phrases in their regional language and people on the street (like anywhere else on the planet) just did their own thing.

The only major problems I had were the morning prayer waking me up in the morning and traffic was fucking terrible. No one in the country knew how to drive, but that wasn't a religious issue, but a secular one and common throughout Christian and Muslim poor countries.
>>
>>51520
Was it Turkey?
>>
>>51520
I'm betting that's Dubai
Dubai's pretty fucking cool
>>
>>51463
You know, the majority of Muslims support Sharia law, which means killing gays, enforcing Islam, etc.

That's pretty radical by Western society's standards. You know what that means, right?

>>51520
well, I call bullshit on you. I've dealt with many, and the more they are, the worse they act, with behaviors that are uncivilized by Western standards.
>>
>>51569
In the rural area I live in I have never had issues with muslims.

True, sharia law does exist but the attitudes towards it are becoming less prevalent in determining the actions of middle class muslims in the western world
>>
>>51522
>>51545

good guesses. very close but more oil than Turkey and less glitzy than Dubai. (obv. not Saudi or Iran).

>>51569
1.6 billion Muslims on the planet. 49 Muslim nations. Neither of our experiences are representative of all Muslims or Muslims nations. Your attempt to paint them all as bad is pretty lame.
>>
>>51585
Eat shit. 10 billion flies can't be wrong.
>>
>>51606
There's more than one kind of fly and they don't all eat shit
>>
>>51462
>they can lie

Now how do you deal with that curveball?
>>
>>51608
Some eat fruit! Clearly all fruit should be barred from entering the country.
>>
>>51608
>>51612
You liberal cucks should be glad you haven't lost family or close friends in Orlando. If you would, you'd not be such cucks today. Think of the survivors ffs.
>>
>>51617
I'm not like that man. I love freedom and liberty. Your just a nasty old fart though. Stop thinking your opinion matters. Seriously move over and let the competent people take over. Who do you think I want to vote for BTW?
>>
>>51626
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.