[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOP Strategist Brings Meme Tweets At Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gop-operative-lashes-out-at-party-calls-trump-cheeto-jesus-in-epic-tweetstorm_us_57626d13e4b05e4be860ec59

Yeah yeah, I know it's HuffPo, but 4chan is on the lookout for memes, and this guy may have come up with a couple. "Cheeto Jesus" is my favorite. I'm gonna use it to refer to Trump from now on.

Oh, and in case you fucks don't wanna give click, here's the relevant Tweetcopy:

1/ How the actual fuck does anyone at the RNC have standing to act shocked that Trump is not doing the basics of campaigning?
2/ You can’t elide over his utter dipshittery. No matter how much you try to act surprised, you own this. You’re covered in his stench.
3/ History will be so cruel to you.
4/ Your off the record sniping and grumbling is no substitute for moral courage. That’s so DC.
5/ You won’t escape the stain. It’s like a big, visible “No Ragrets” chest tat that will mark your careers forever.
6/ Go public. Man up. Show courage. Say what’s in your hearts; he’s insane. He’s poison. He’s doomed. He’s killing the Party.
7/ None of you are good enough to spin the unspinnable ratfuck that is Trump. None of you can say, “I was just following orders.”
8/ This weekend, people were lined up hundreds deep to give blood to the victims of Orlando. Your Cheeto Jesus was praising himself.
9/ There is no better Trump. There is not Presidential Trump. He is a vile stain on the this Republic.
10/ Your resumes will always read “Worked for a batshit crazy crypto-fascist who destroyed the GOP”
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) June 16, 2016
>>
>>51377
Those meme posts are rude shame on the HuffPo for giving them attention and shame on you OP for trying to spread memes
>>
>>51380
>spreading memes
>shamefur
Where the bloody hell do you think you are? These are FRESH MEMES, get 'em while you can!
>>
I didn't think it was possible to be more hateful than Trump in a news article
>>
>>51507
Fortunately, that hate is only directed at Trump and his enablers, as it should be. Trump directs his hate at everyone who doesn't do what he says, and everyone who likes things he doesn't like. No wonder so many anons on this site support him; he's like anon meme-ified and personified.
>>
>>51561
#Drump
#4chan
>>
>>51561
Hahaha moronic basement dwelling and internet trending idiocy personified
>>
Sure is shillaryfag in here
>>
>>51605
Nope the Clinton's are clearly evil
>>
Bernie is the only candidate I've heard address the issue of the wall street running the show. That's more important than anything. That's like civil war level shit.
>>
>>51561
>its okay to hate people when my ideological masters day it is
Kill yourself hipocrite
Breath isnt something such trash deserves
>>
>>51377
> — Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) June 16, 2016

Reminder that this was the same guy who said that Trump supporters were childless, single men who masturbated to anime.

And looking at the Trump threads on /pol/, he wasn't exactly wrong.
>>
OP here. Thanks for all the (You)s.
>>
>>51670
I know, right? Well put.
>>
>>51615
>I can not arrive at conclusions by myself so nobody else can either

thanks for the insight into your psyche
>>
>>>/twitter/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.