[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Olympics Rio+terrorism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 0
I live in Brazil and last days ago, the brazilian police found isis groups in portuguese (is our language) and a found a man in other city who was preparing to attack in olympics. (He's traveled to middle east, syria) last year and wrote in your diary that prayed for allah everyday in 1~2 hours and practice shots. I think that's have a big big chance for terrorists attack brazil. What think about this?! My english is poor, sorry.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/661250/Rio-de-Janeiro-Olympics-2016-Islamic-State-ISIS-Daesh-Terror-Experts-Counterterrorism
>>
>>50912
They claimed they were going to attack the Olympics a few months ago and all of the Brazilians on /int/ are basically telling everyone to stay away so it looks like shit will hit the fan.
>>
>>50915
Probably for the best. Brazil shouldn't pour even more shekels after the 2014 World Cup, which itself was a controversial blow
>>
Isn't it true that the stadium isn't even done yet?
>>
>>50912
Are the stadiums and transport infrastructure even finished yet?

Buildings with holes in the fences and crowds of thousands of visitors due to delays in the public transport both seem ripe for exploitation by the muslim scum.
>>
>>51961
>Muslim scum.

You mean Jihadist scum r-right?
>>
>>51964
That's what mudslime means.
>>
>>51966
No... No its not..
>>
>>51964
I'll start calling them out as wahhabist/salafist garbage when CAIR does.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>51968
Yes it does you liberal shithead
>>
>>52134
>liberal for not using a racial slur

Costanza.jpg
>>
>>51968
This is bait.
>>
>>52143
You can't be racist against mudslimes because they aren't a race you fucking retard.
>>
>>52256
He knows that, he is just shitposting.
>>
>>52294
I thought the costanza made it obvious.

That said using a slur is still derogatory and discriminatory. If one can't get the point across by just saying the proper term Muslim (just about every elected official does this), then maybe the point doesn't need to be made.

Muslims inspire animosity because a lot of them have fucked up beliefs and morals, not because you attached le funny slur to an anonymous post.
>>
>>52296
I refuse to give them the dignity of a name.
>>
>>52337

You sound rational and pleasant. There 2.2 billion Christians on the planet and I'm embarrassed to be in that extremely broad group with someone like you. It disappointing that someone might think I have anything in common with an extremists like yourself. You seem to be Christian in name but not in practice.

There are 1.6 billion muslims on the planet. some do terrible things but most don't. Some are terrifying extremists that enact violence on innocent people and some are disgusting extremists that spout hate all day long against Christians/The West.

Even though we share the same God, I feel you have more in common with the extremist Muslims than myself. It is terribly sad to see anyone try to express this sort of hate against over a billion people.
>>
>>52347
I'm not a Christian, you utter spastic brained moron.
>>
>>52337
Seconded.
>>
>>50912
Imagine if there was a mass coordinated attack at the Olympics. Like hundreds being killed or some shit
The country must be so insecure, you could probably plan out hundreds of attacks and only need 1% of them to cause massive havoc
Hopefully if doesn't come to that. But maybe the guys who run the WC and Olympics will wake the fuck up and put them in countries who has their shit together.
>>
>>50912
I think once again it'll have NOTHING to do with Islam.
Right?
Right?
>>
>>52751
>countries who has their shit together.
like?
All the western countries that "get their shit together" get it up the ass with home grown jihadi sprees. France especially. Everyone's overdue a terrorist attack. The counter terrorism experts have said as much
>>
>>52347
ISIS is only doing what a lot christian groups were doing to "savages" and "heathens" a long time ago. Back then Christianity was a growing religion. It set the foundations for its dominance through violence and threat before all the sentimental "love thy neighbor" crap came along.
Islam is a younger religion. It's trying to become the new dominant religion and you do manage that through hugs and kisses upfront.
>>
>>52755
So are you implying that you'd feel just as safe in Brazil than you would in France?
>>
>>52758
I think France has less of a drug gang problem in the same way as Brazil, and it certainly has the general image of being safer too. But it still ended up getting in the ass by jihadis at least twice recently.
My question is why does Brazil even have any jihadi groups when local catholic gangs would likely want to put them on their backs on sight?
>>
>>52754
Nah, it will be those naughty christians that made them do it again.
>>
>>52759
They don't have to have groups
They're so insecure, groups can just waltz on in
>>
More ammo to run Muslims out of country would be great.
>>
>>52756
1)Islam is not a young religion, but they couldn't stop arguing and killing each other.
2)key words: LONG TIME AGO

Justifying what people do today because some backwards ancestor 1000 years ago committed an atrocity is bullshit. How are the descendants supposed to fix that OTHER THAN using "love they neighbor crap"? How many of them actually know who their ancestor even was?

I am not responsible for Reynauld de Chatillon or his actions, fuckface.
>>
>>52809
I said it was YOUNGER, not young. Can you read?
>>
>>52296
Shut up white cis scum
>>
>>52756
Nah, the crusades you mean?

It's the reaction against the muslim agression in the middle east conquering lands and tribes through the sword in the name of Allah.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.