[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUN LAWS LGBTQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: g_61.jpg (37 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
g_61.jpg
37 KB, 500x348
Gun laws LGBTQ orlando
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/
>>
>>50435
>some us of
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
Police are not here to protect citizens, according to Washington DC high court.
>>
>>50435
What the fuck is the q for?
>>
>>50696

Queer or Questioning
>>
>>50696
quarter fag
>>
>>50587
Seems pretty coherent with gun nut education.
>>
>>50732
This comment is really funny because if you were even slightly educated about the whole gun issue as you so claim, you'd know that you're A)sadly incorrect and B)a giant fucking pretentious dickbag. I hope a gang of hoodlums beats you to death with their bare hands, the whole time chanting "don't you wish you were armed?"
>>
>>50719
Isn't Lesbian and Gay already queer? Is this some PC bullshit again?
>>
>>51021

There's an infinite supply of political bullshit that goes on with how people are allowed to identify themselves.

Queer is an umbrella term, to include everyone who identifies as the preceding letters, as well as people who don't align with any specific thing. It's basically the 'sorry if I forgot anyone' tail for the acronym.
It's also a specific term a lot of people identify as, because other labels come with a lot of baggage and in-fighting, whereas just being blanketly queer is more unifying, and also avoids 'breaker of chains, mother of dragons' bullshit you see on Tumblr where people list like 5 ultraspecific, snowflakey sexuality/gender traits. Of course, queer still comes with it's own baggage too, because people will never have enough petty shit to bitch about.
>>
>>51037
Alright, I'll just continue to call them faggots if they're fags and degenerates if they're fucking degenerates.
>>
http://yournewswire.com/police-investigation-reveals-orlando-shooting-an-inside-job/

Everyone in the US, who has a brain, knows it was an inside job.

They are creating massacres to encourage gun control and take away our right to bare arms.

A 12 year old can figure this shit out

You would be surprised by how many bluepilled zombies there are here in the US. Fucking Fox News Twits

So many fucking people in the US want to do away with our Second Amendment.
And those people are fueled, and swayed by the government's manipulative actions.

>The US Government wants to take it's people's right to bare arms so that they can impose Martial Law.

Mass Gun Confiscation can, and will happen like it did with other countries in history.
>>
>>51400
>>>/infowars/
>>
>>51401
yeah I've heard of Info wars. I don't know if I like Alex Jones
>>
>PEOPLE NEED TO FUCKING RESEARCH.
>>
>>50728
lol
>>
>>51400
Gun control shows a very consistent correlation with reduction in mass shootings. Not saying they do reduce because there's a difference between causation and correlation but if you back it up with logic it seems reasonable. It's not "taking away the right to bear arms" it's taking away that right from those who may abuse it. If you have a weapon and you are for example a hunter then you will be permitted to have a firearm but if you're on an FBI watch list(like the Orlando shooter(or Hillary)) then you shouldn't have the right to own and carry a weapon(or run for president)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZTdCv-iC5c
>>
>>51529
Do you know how fucking easy it is to be put on a watch list? All it takes is someone pointing you out and some suspicion to take place.and bam. Trials should be hat strip you of your rights, not blatent witch hunts.
>>
>>50732
Faggot
Tree hugger
Clint licker
Libtard
Poorfag
Genderbender
Boot licker

Here are just some of the derogatory terms describing your way of thinking. I own 6 guns, body armor and enough ammo to kill you 5,000 times. I love guns, and you're free to describe me as you please, but please remember that you liberals are the ones who willingly give a way rights you see as worthless to you personally. Why is it that you support universal health care? Why do you insist on manipulating the meaning of the second amendment? Why do you support more government to control you?

I will never understand your foundations, and while we see eye to eye on legalization of marijuana, abortion and real equality for men and women, liberalism is an edgy phase of a person's life that is to be outgrown. When you start working and handing out half of your paycheck to jobless scum, you'll see. Check back in with me when you turn 18 and get a job.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.