[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada's Top Court Ruled That Oral Sex With Animals Is Technically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
>In a surprising decision from Canada's Supreme Court, the country's top judges ruled that forcing a dog to perform oral sex is not, in fact, bestiality and therefore not necessarily illegal.

>The ruling essentially invites Parliament to get to work and fix that.

>The case before the court involves an unnamed man, accused of forcing the family dog to perform oral sex on his underage daughter. The man was convicted of a litany of sexual offences in relation to the abuse, and sentenced to 14 years in jail. On one charge of bestiality, however, he was acquitted on appeal.

>His case was surprisingly complex. His lawyers contended that Parliament had never intended to criminalize oral sex with animals. Instead, they argued before the court, the charge, which carries no formal definition in the Criminal Code, was linked to 'buggery' — a similar charge also criminalized homosexual acts — and therefore required penetration.

>The Government of Canada, as well as Animal Justice — an animal rights group — argued that the court ought to take a common sense approach to the law and naturally consider any sexual contact with animals as wrong, abusive, and illegal.

https://archive.is/Vi416
>>
What a sad world we live in.
>>
And so, the great furry pilgrimage began.

Joking aside, I'm more disturbed that this guy forced his dog to do that to his daughter.
>>
>>49117
>common sense approach
>consider any sexual contact with animals as wrong, abusive, and illegal
>common sense
If there's one thing law makes don't have, it's common sense.
>>
>>49131
*makers
>>
Giving or receiving ?
>>
>>49126
He probably just spread some peanut butter with the dog doing the rest. Dogs love licking peanut butter!
>>
>>49126
Maybe they'll all move to Quebec and we can just nuke the region.
>>
>>49117
finally.
I hope the LZBT community accepts us as we are.
After all animals do it all the time.
>>
>>49117
>Canada's Top Court Ruled That Oral Sex With Animals Is Technically Legal – For Now

(Insert BBC joke here)
>>
This is no subject for jokes. This severely sick, twisted, deranged and perverted guy raped/assaulted/traumatized/f'd his daughter. Do any of you care that this guy would do the same to your mother, your sisters, your wife, your daughers, your grandmothers? Are you really so retarded you don't realize this guy would just as easily ram a running drill bit up your butt. You think that'd be funny? HUH? How would you like to grow up as that girl will having to remember what he did to her..
>>
>>49280
No, not really.

Not even if he did it to me.
>>
>>49280
hurr
>>
>>49330
Anon. That post couldn't have been more obviously bait unless they posted a picture of some tumblrtard along with it. Come on.
>>
>>49333
I know, i am just bored.
>>
This is no subject for jokes. This severely sick, twisted, deranged and perverted guy raped/assaulted/traumatized/f'd his dog. Do any of you care that this guy would do the same to your bird, your cat, your ferrets, your lizards, your fish? Are you really so retarded you don't realize this guy would just as easily ram (baa) a running drill bit up your mutt. You think that'd be funny? HUH? How would you like to grow up as that dog will having to remember what he did to him..
>>
>>49357
Come on Anon at least put out some peanut butter
>>
>"hey have some common sense, what he did to the dog was wrong"
>>
>>51296
was it?
How far can the friendship between a person and a pet go?
Can you masturbate your pet to bond with it?
>>
>>49131
It actually makes perfect sense. There was no legal precedent for this kind of bestiality so they could not charge him for it. He still went to prison, this is just people debating the law.
>>
>>49117
It feels good to live in a state where I can do whatever the fuck I want short of flagrant and sadistic cruelty to the animals I paid good money for.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.