[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Putin want Trump as US President?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Putin-Trump.jpg (24 KB, 648x369) Image search: [Google]
Putin-Trump.jpg
24 KB, 648x369
In a recent interview, when asked "who is worse for Russia: Clinton or Trump" Vladimir Putin said that they needed to seek those who were better for Russia.

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/06/sera-que-putin-quer-trump-como-presidente-dos-eua.html
>>
I believe strongly that Vladimir and Donald would have much more compatibility when it comes to negotiation and trade in general. Hillary has way too many strings that would prevent her from even thinking about negotiating with Vlad. Either way, Vlad knows that this election is not only the most unique, but the most impactful election of the 21st century.
>>
Not a fan of any of the candidates but anyone who thinks Trump is going to making America great again is retarded.
>>
>>48451
Anybody who thinks a president has the power to do even half the shit the candidates are promising is retarded.
>>
>>48451
anyone who thinks democracy is a thing in the US, and that it's a good thing in the first place, deserves to live in a democratic shithole.
>>
donald trump is obviously better than clinton, better having him than crooked hillary
>>
>>48457
I can't tell if you're joking
>>
>>48459
clinton is pretty bad as well tbh
america is really fucked
>>
Why should anyone care what some white boy thinks? We need four more years of Obama. Politics so white.
>>
Of course he does, Trumps campaign is pretty much financed by corporate interest, corporate interests which have a huge stake in russian politics.
>>
I am Russian, so i can speak on behalf of mister Putin. Best choice is Bernie, he is very progressive. Second best is Trump, because he speaks what people think, but afraid to say. And hillary is not good at all, it is coroprate elite candidate, just 4 more years of the same shit under her rule, not good.

Sadly crooked one will win, but there is hope for next election.
>>
>>48459
Why would he be joking?
>>
>>48412

As a german the best president would be in descending order

Sanders > Trump > Literal Shit > Clinton
>>
>>48412
POHUItin is looking for friendship with the next American Lord because he can't stand the chinese leash on him
>>
>>48527
>As a german
>Selects Marxist cuckold atheist candidate as 1st
>>
>>48529

Sanders is faaar from being Marxist. Being able to get free education and health care should be a fucking standard in any first world country
>>
>>48530
>Being able to get free education and health care should be a fucking standard in any first world country
>People should be forced to pay for someone's Gender Studies
>I need to pay for someone else's health expenses

Healthcare is not cheap,you need to pay the fuck up
Not send me,the bill ,for your crap.
>>
>>48535

99% of the wealth is owned by 1% of the population.
You're a retard if you think you wouldn't benefit from free health care.and education.

On top of that Students have no fucking income. You think your system of hoarding up student loan in the tens of thousands is actually sustainable? That's laughable.

And also the point of publicly financed Health Care is not only to pay for everyone, but also to have money to invest into medicine and NOT have it regulate by the free market and have some fucktard sell a single pill for ten thousand dollars. It's just stupid.
>>
>>48530
You're right, he's a Leninist
>>
>>48457
Do you want someone dodgy as fuck, or someone incompetent as fuck (which Trump is, his lack of actual experience is an issue no matter how much a joke politics has become)
>>
>>48536
You want free healthcare? Become a doctor without pay.
You want free college? Become a professor without pay.

Everyone wants free shit but expect others to foot the bill and not themselves.
>>
>>48637

Jesus Christ you're fucking retarded. Yes people will have to pay for it. The point is that publicly financed health care and education increase the overall intelligence and health of the population and everyone benefits from it. Also you shouldn't only be able to get an surgery just because you're rich. You shouldn't only be able to only get a good educatio just because you're parents are rich.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.