[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google Bans Plugin that Spots Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 0
you can't make this shit up.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36459990
>>
>>48367
kek
/pol/ is so funny.
>>
Wikipedia categories will be the next to go
save the lists now:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
>>
>He also said that much of the hate appeared to come with "self-identified Donald J Trump supporters" - and many had Twitter names which included the US presidential candidate's name.
Is this a stealth onion article or is this jew serious
>>
Google confirmed again for hating fun.
>>
>>48397
All the stops have been pulled out to smear Donald Trump
>>
>written by
Fucking nobody

Author isn't even listed..
COINCIDENCE?
>>
>>48391
Wikipedia is already massively biased.
>>
>>48397
Never doubt how low the immortal jew will sink to.
>>
Poor former USA, now nothing more than the kikes bitch. And they try to point a finger at Russia. Wake up Europe let's kick these USA puppets like Merkel, Cameron, and the other ones from Ukraine and Poland. And start sanctioning those who really deserve it,the master and it's puppet.
>>
A bunch of regular expressions can be "hate speech" now? s/jew/kike/g there, I wrote anti-semitic hate speech. Sue me.

Also, the article is severely cucked. To be fair, it's not as bad as the article they link. That article looks like it came out of some feminist rear end.
>>
>>48422
May I ask how? Not attacking you, curious
>>
>>48834
If I could post the collages I would show you, but no images on this image board.

Basically the articles are simply massively warped with political ideology and articles dealing with two sides of an argument is heavily one sided.
>>
>>48421
I think not
>>
>>48843
you can post a url to an image you posted else where.
>>
>>48834
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5028
Colleges are actually giving college credit to students who edit wikipedia articles with a feminist bias. If you followed GamerGate at all, the GG article was horribly biased and might as well have been written by Anita herself.
>>
>>48874

wait, you are telling me that colleges want women to include their opinions to the open source resource since they are underrepresented as "authors" on wiki articles? are you saying there might be multiple interpretations of events on a single topic? God forbid people with different opinions attempt to share space.

oh, fuck. someone call the internet censors.
>>
>>48898
You sound like a real cunt when you type like that
>>
>>48898
This is bait.
>>
>>48873
Yeah but that's just so much unnecessary work.

Doing an image dump alone is so much hassle ever since the Captcha crap was introduced. (still a temporary thing is it moot?). and any thread I could link to this one would quickly 404 meaning anyone who comes to the thread and wants to see the proof posted will be met with a dead link.

This entire board is so poorly thought out.
>>
>>48367
OP your story is derivative shit. Not blaming you, the BBC is at fault here.

Here is the original story that the BBC story is all but lifted from:
https://mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online

tl;dr: Milo was involved, I should have known.
>>
>>48965
The BBC article is better. See >>48496
>>
>>48367
>The extension was developed by a far-right group called alt-right.
Unless I'm mistaken and there actually is a programming group called 'alt-right', the BBC is retarded and assumes that this is another goobergator thing, where a broad group of people with vaguely similar attitudes is being reduced to a specific group of conspirators and hatemongers. "A self-identified member of a far-right political ideology called alt-right" would be clearer, but since they didn't actually say who did it I'm guessing they don't know, and they picked the larger lie of saying both that they know what the origin is, and misunderstanding the place they think it came from.

>>48965
>The original story was by someone named Fleishman, and 'Anthony Smith'
kek

Though I don't understand this bit
>To the public, the symbol is not easily searchable on most sites and social networks; search engines strip punctuation from results. This means that trolls committed to uncovering, labeling and harassing Jewish users can do so in relative obscurity: No one can search those threats to find who's sending them.

If the problem is that people are receiving threats, surely the problem is solved by the person using the built-in reporting features on Twitter and elsewhere. If you have a problem with people using ((())) to identify you by race when talking to other people about you, that's your own problem. They are committing no crime. If someone retweets your shit article, and uses ((())) to identify you, it's not like that alerts every /pol/ack. Unless the person is already following the retweeter, they're not going to dogpile. And if they are following that person, odds are they were going to do it anyways, and ((())) doesn't influence them.
>>
>>48898
>trying this hard
>people you will never meet
>different ideas got you this upset
>>
>>49003
You can see through the bullshit. Where did you get your red pill, anon? Whatever you're using is pretty good.
>>
Like anyone can actually say what a 'Jew' is on this godsdamned board. I've heard various anti-semitic terms bandied about because people don't want to pay single red cent on thier entertainment or don't want to be told what to do. The Jew stereotypes fly like shit from monkeys because they are looking for a damn scapegoat for the pathetic failure thier life is, and don't want to make any improvements, just sit on thier fat smelly asses and feel all smug and superior because of the womb they popped out of.

Now that I calmed down, I'm not surprised that someone would make something like this. I once found a Chrome extension that turned 'millennial' to 'young whippersnapper'.
>>
>>49272

goy
>>
>>49003
>the BBC is retarded
You got it in one.
>>
>>49272
Shlomo.
>>
>>49272
>Implying only Jews are Semitic
>>
>>49301
You see a lot of Akkadians running around? Everyone knows that the only group that identifies as Semites, and draws racial lines between their Semite in-group and all non-Semites, are the Jews.
>>
First they ban the qt 3.14 racist girl on youtube.
Now this?
>>
>>48416

Yeah those supporters on /pol/ who want to commit genocide against every non-white race are just pranksters. You're right its a massive conspiracy against Donald Trump and his genocidal supporters. The world is le evil and aligned against you and anyone who says otherwise is le Jew.
>>
>>49301
Phoenicians and Carthaginians were semetic
>>
>>51475
>Yeah those supporters on /pol/ who want to commit genocide against every non-white race are just pranksters.
but
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.