[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiple victims shot in San Bernardino regional center by 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20151202_140222-1.jpg (53 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
20151202_140222-1.jpg
53 KB, 400x236
There are several reports of an active shooter(s) in an Inland regional center in San Bernardino, California, that serves the disabled and needy. Eyewitnesses who finally found a way to escape their offices said about 2 gunmen with masks and bullet proof vests walked into their office and started shooting.

Someone called the police and luckily policemen who were training around that vicinity responded.
San Bernardino is 60 miles East of Los Angeles.

20 people have reportedly been shot.

The ambulance, fire department, SWAT, FBI are all at the location trying to contain it.

The 3 suspect all escaped. They escaped in a black SUV.
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/multiple-victims-shot-in-san-bernardino.html#more
>>
>>4790
K.. KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>5837
I'm from /pol/ and you are a false flag
>>
I wonder of the incidence of terror attacks is going to rise in the USA.
>>
damn Cali be /lit/ rn
>>
>>5833
>>5837
I'm curious how long until your ban gets here. Enjoy it you an hero's.
>>
Bump4ban
Are there any mods
Show us your power before the /storm/ gathers!!
>>
>>5894
why would i get banned for someone replying to me?
>>
>>5932
Not you.

>>5833
>>5837
These shit posters.
>>
>>5949
>the purpose of /news/ isn't to keep us posted on current events
>>
>>5960
According to the mod it is. Sorry friend.
I am sorry if I tarnished the 4Chan spirit by being unfriendly to you :)
I hope you meet some good friends here! :D
>News
>>
>>5981
k.. keep me posted
( ´ ▽ ` )b
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.