[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman made boys lick toilet as punishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1441427122039.jpg (147 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1441427122039.jpg
147 KB, 480x640
A Burkburnett woman jailed on allegations that she punished two boys by making them drink a concoction that made them vomit, now faces many more charges related to the alleged abuse.

A total of 30 criminal charges have been filed again Sara Anne Woody, 24, including a child endangerment charge in which she is accused of making the boys lick dirty toilet rims as punishment, striking their genitals with a belt, and burning their tongues with a charcoal grill lighter.

Woody now faces 27 counts of injury to a child, a charge of abandoning or endangering a child with imminent danger of bodily injury, and two counts of tampering with a witness. Her total bail is more than $3 million.

Also, the woman's husband, Jonathan Darrell Woody, is jailed on three counts of child endangerment and one charge of tampering with a witness. His total bail is $550,000. Both Woodys were in the Wichita County Jail Thursday.

Burkburnett Police Detective Donald Osborn said he has been working on the case since March when one of the boys was brought to a Wichita Falls hospital suffering from a lip injury.

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/crime/police--woman-made-boys-lick-toilet-rim-as-punishment-344e12f8-8897-0ed5-e053-0100007f88f9-381672921.html
>>
The initial investigation revealed allegations that Sara Woody had punished two boys, ages 12 and seven, by forcing them to drink a mixture that made them vomit. Continued investigation led Osborn to believe Sara Woody had beaten the boys on multiple occasions. The victims were interviewed at Patsy's House Child Advocacy Center in Wichita Falls.

The endangering a child allegations stem from the boys' story that Sara Woody also punished them by making them lick the rim of a toilet bowl that was filthy with human waste. Other allegations were that Woody would make the boys remove their clothing so she could strike them on the genitals with a belt and burned their tongues with a charcoal grill lighter when she thought they were lying. One child claimed she beat him on the head back, shoulders and legs with a paddle or tent pole as he was forced to do pushups.

Jonathan Woody was charged with endangering because of claims he was aware of the abuse and did nothing to stop it, Osborn said.

Osborn said the tampering with a witness charges were added because the boys said the Woodys told them to tell police a false story about what had happened to them.

"I have never seen anything of this magnitude," Osborn said of the case.

He noted that when he first saw the 12-year-old he thought he was seven or eight because of his small size.

The two boys have been placed with relatives, as have three other children living in the home. Sara Woody is pregnant currently.
>>
that's pretty hot tbh
>>
>>47773
Woody :0
>>
>>47786
LOL, first thing I thought.
What are the odds those boys grow up with a teacher femdom fetish?
>>
>>47786
http://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3364718/Charges-filed-against-two-female-teachers-arrested-year-ago-having-threesome-16-year-old-male-student.html

https://washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/16/mother-accused-of-throwing-naked-twister-party-for-teenage-daughter/
>>
>>47832
s-stop
>>
I approve of this thread
>>
>>47832
>“Mrs. Lehnardt has recommitted herself to her faith and her family,” Hammond told WJBF-TV. “She is hopeful that her children, members of her faith and others will learn from her poor example as to just how easy it is for people to exercise such extremely poor judgment while intoxicated.

>“In regards to the connection this case has with Alcoholics Anonymous, Mrs. Lehnardt continues to participate in and strongly believes in the program. She truly regrets any negative media coverage that this matter may have had on the organization.”

>Lehnardt is divorcing her husband who is an Iraq war veteran, according to USA Today. Lehnardt began drinking late last year when she separated from her husband, according to the New York Daily News.
kek/10
>>
>>47786
It kind of is. Wish I had a babysitter like this growing up. would definitely wife this grill
>>
>>48296
You approve of her abusing children?
>>
>>48301
Are you the same fag in every thread that is just provoking argument. It is disgusting.
>>
>>48301
I don't have kids, so I guess she'd have to find somebody else to smack in the balls and do degrading shit.
somebody like me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.