[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now a woman has been expelled for allegedly sexually assaulting a man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 1
File: AniCoupleDodgeKiss.gif (1 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
AniCoupleDodgeKiss.gif
1 MB, 448x252
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2592619
>[There may be a temptation to say "ha!" to the feminist organizations that have turned Title IX into a weapon against college men at the thought of a woman being accused by a man. But Rose received the same poor investigation and treatment that many college men receive. It's yet another reason why schools, pressured by the federal government to find accused students responsible, shouldn't handle accusations.]
This is the first time I've read an article that makes me sad for the accused rapist. Blame is put on alcohol, low self-esteem, and even peer pressure from friends. This poor girl is traumatized for life because she didn't know.
Has any one heard if feminist are attacking this women? Is the MRA defending the women's rights?
Is the real problem that their "friends" pressured the couples in to getting together and then having regrets latter?
>>
>>47754
If the friends pressured them, then the friends are rapists too.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>47754
don't feel bad
boys are falsely accused of rape and expelled all the time
>>
that guy's a real piece of shit. You fucked a porker, deal with it bro. That shit isn't "sexual assault". Same shit as some drunk skank fucking three strangers and then crying about it the next morning when she realizes that everyone knows
>>
>>48006
Hi, welcome to Empathy and Morals 101. Today, we'll discuss how something bad happening to a person should make you feel bad.

Then, we'll move on to the advance topic of, "If you complain about a double standard, but only when it works against your group, you aren't upset by the double standard at all but just concerned that you might be in trouble some day. This is hypocrisy."
>>
>WSU looked at who was in control of the situation and who was more intoxicated. Though Rose provided text messages from that night, they were dismissed by school officials because they deviated from the timeline of events the accuser gave. The school wrote in its report that "the messages support [Rose]'s assertion that she was intoxicated ... it is not clear how the timing of the text messages corresponds to the timing of the events of that evening."

The "I was more drunk that he was" defence is not great, but dismissing hard-dated evidence because of the timeline provided by a drunk person is retarded.
>>
>Shit loads of men are expelled from colleges and universities due to that shit
>Very few care
>Most of them are labelled MRAs and shamed and ignored

>It happens to a girl one time
>Sudden outrage

Jesus christ
>>
>>48036
Where is the empathy for the men who get fucked over?

Go and white knight elsewhere, faggot.
>>
>>47754
>>48053
>>48037
>>48007

It's been reported in buzzfeed in the victim blamey, one sided way you would expect.

At the very least all the comments are calling out their unashamedly biased reporting

Honestly though, it's hard to tease out the truth of it all. It's easy to believe a story that goes something like
>he regretted his actions the next day cos she ugly and then went all title ix.

But, and I hate to be so liberal about it, isn't that just her own victim complex talking? Buying into such a story is pretty shitty behavior really, deciding that he thought she was ugly, deciding how he felt about the whole thing without even hearing the facts.

The university found that she did classic rapey things, got him too drunk, then isolated him purposefully, which is pretty damming evidence if you ask me.

They dismissed some text evidence because it doesn't have any bearing on the actual events of the night, the texts are her talking about that she gave her first blowjob, for example.

The thing that this article left out is that he never pursued any of this action against her, but was getting on with his life when a RA caught wind of it all, and was then obliged to bring it to the attention of the university. In fact he asked to be withdrawn from the whole ordeal.

Also, she filed a counter claim, that he raped her to, in her words, prove a point
>Kek

This all serves to show how awful these sorts of things can be, and that allegations of such serious crime should be dealt with by the police
>>
>>48053

>shit loads of men are expelled

do you have the number of college men "convicted" of rape/assault on campus and the % of them that are kicked off?

Also, fuck colleges handling serious crimes. It seems like an awesome way to protect the middle and upper class from actually having to deal with the consequences of their actions.
>>
>He filed the claim that she raped him.
>She does it right back and then admits she wasn't actually serious about it.
Fatty deserves what she got.
>>
>men capable of being raped by women

TOP KEK

this sissy generation has ruined the West
>>
>>48036
>empathy and feelings dictate my morality
You're really no better.
>>
>>48059
>This all serves to show how awful these sorts of things can be, and that allegations of such serious crime should be dealt with by the police
this.
>>
>>48145
Forcing sex on someone that's too drunk is rape, regardless of gender
I get that you're implying we're a bunch of pussies but that doesn't excuse such behavior
>>
>>48160

men can't be raped by women, retard
>>
>>47754

>Open the article, see the picture of the campus
>gears turning slowly
>Holy shit I went there.

Anyway, this is ironic for Title IX enforcement because WSU was the defendant that lost the suit that required universities to give an equal number of athletic scholarships. To be perfectly honest, that history might be significant to the story, because Washington State is probably more motivated to follow the letter of Title IX than another school would be.
>>
>>48161
You're an idiot
>>
>>48172

>MRA faggot detected

tip your fedora elsewhere
>>
>>48161
woman detected
>using retard as a name and not an adjective
not a woman at all but a teenage girl lmfao show tits or gtfo whore
>>>/b/
Pick up a book on male biology you dumb slut
>>
>>48172
>Falling for bait THAT obvious
>>
>>48006
Or, instead, feel bad twice.

Two unrelated crimes don't cancel each other out morally.
>>
>>48191
I feel nothing when women get fucked over.

It turns out decades of laughing when men get fucked over and rigging the system to be entirely gynocentric is a perfect breeding ground to make people simply stop caring.
>>
>>48161
what about pegging?
>>
>>47754
fuck off faggot, she's a rapist.
>>
>>48218
I agree with you in this instance, because he clearly didn't want it and she should be ashamed of her ugly body, but you must feel something when you read about women in India getting acid thrown in their faces because they wouldn't fuck a smelly poo in loo?
>>
>>48228
I feel absolutely nothing. I'm not going to be edgy and say it makes me laugh, I simply have no sympathy left for women.
>>
>>48218
Spoken like a true....something. I dunno. Definitely not a man tho. I'm not clever
>>
>>48247
>>>/r9k/
That always works. Use it next time.
>>
>>47754
>this is the first time I've read an article that makes me sad for the accused rapist.
Wow what a coincidence that it's also the first time you read an article where the accused rapist was a woman. Have you considered that it may be because you're a white knight faggot who gives women preferential treatment in the hopes of getting a girlfriend?
>>
>>48242
that's still pretty edgy anon
>>
>>48247
Back
>>48249
To
>>48269
Tumblr
>>
>>48247
your shame tactics don't work here, cunt.
>>
>>48249
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>48247
Ironic, a nu-male beta trying to question anothers masculinity.
>>
>>48269
>Not crying about everything bad that happens in the world makes you edgy

Damn you must be tears 24/7.
>>
>>48280
>>48274
>>48273
>samefagging so hard you dont need IDs

you hang out here often?
>>
>>48057
>white knight

Not what that word means.

Also, you're entirely missing that anon's point. It's not saying that guys don't get the short end of the stick in these cases, but that in general the short end of the stick is the bad end, and you should not want anyone to get it.

If you need to look at coldly, being an asshole here does not encourage anyone to have empathy for the guys who get fucked over, because they look at you and see a guy who doesn't care when women get fucked over. Tit for tat.
>>
>>48281
>Not crying about everything bad that happens in the world makes you edgy

that doesn't, but your post does.
>>
>>47754
This dosage of sweet, tasty justice has brightened my day.
>>
>>48305
And back to /b/ you go.
>>
>>48290
Me on the right.
>>
>>48311
I don't browse /b/
>>
>>48290
>>>/x/
>>
>>48297
>Don't call out female privilege or you will make white knight manginas and women give you even fewer crumbs in future

You're a real piece of shit.
>>
>The male student was allegedly teased about sleeping with Rose because she is short and overweight. She believes this is what led to the accusation. The male student provided several witnesses who claimed he had drank far, far more than Rose. Rose, however, said she had 15 cups of a vodka mixed drink.

"How much did you have to drink that night"
"15 cups of vodka"
"Do you have witnesses?"
"N-no..."
>>
>>48160
>Implying
No bitch he straight up called you a pussy
>>
>>48280
Tbh it's not manly to feel no sympathy for someone who's having a shit time
>>
>>48335
None of these faggots is a good witness to the events of the night

The police are much better equipped to deal with situations like this
>>
>>47754
We can't change back the rules, so this is the next best thing
>>
>>48363
wrong x 2 = right
>>
>>48370
please don't do this
>>
>>48363
>>48392
>>48370

The law will only ever be changed if it's applied equally to all parties. If it's just a pretext to smack around one disfavored group, it shouldn't exist.
>>
>>47754
>"I felt kind of taken advantage of because of how drunk I was," Rose told Buzzfeed. "I just wrote that night off as I drank too much and hung out with the wrong people," Rose said. "But if he wants to say it happened when it didn't happen, I'm gonna say it when it didn't happen."
>>
>>48392
It's some bitter tumblrina who keeps samefagging in the thread to spew their man hatred. What a bitter and sad life it must live.
>>
>>48247
I see that you are a supreme gentleman, I tip my fedora to you sir.
>>
>>48297
Fuck off, you cucked bitch.
>>
>>48356
You're the one who tried to question someones masculinity when you got called out on your shitty attitude, faggot.
>>
>>48363
Agreed.
>>
>>48430
I'm actually a different anon, but I stand by what I said, it's not manly to eschew empathy
>>
>>48432
Again, you're the one to bring up masculinity out of nowhere in some childish move. How do you even know what I identify as? You need to check your privilege, you shithead pissbaby.
>>
>>48432
>shibboleths
>>
>>48435
I'm only going by your vitriolic response to anon here

>>48280
>Ironic, a nu-male beta trying to question anothers masculinity.

Seems like he struck a nerve, it wouldn't surprise me if you had self esteem issues related to masculinity. Typically people lash out in such circumstances like you did.

But what would I know, I'm just some beta nu-male because I don't buy into some supposed gender war that you seem to believe you are fighting
>>
>>48440
This sure is a lot of ad hominems and shitposting you are doing after being called out on your shitposting.
>>
>>48441
>trying to claim moral high ground after these
>>48006
>>48218
>>48280
>>48430
>>48435
Kek
>>
>>48432
Queer.
>>
>>48443
See
>>48441
>>
>>48442
You can stop shitposting now, it's just sad.
>>
>>48445
See
>>48445
>>
>>48446
Stop fucking replying to me, Jesus Christ.

You're pathetic as well as sexist.
>>
>>48447
You seem upset
>>
@48448

No, you aren't going to win any more (you)s out of me with your shitposting.

Now turn off your computer and enjoy the sun. it can't be healthy for you to spew sexist hate and shitpost all day long in some weird hope that a woman will see it and then have sex with you. This is the last post your bait will get a reply from.

I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>48449
I was high on (you)'s desu

>this much hypocrisy
>>
>>48449
>@
Go away
>>
>>48064

Not a single answer in a thread full of strong opinions.

Everyone seems to know the truth without actually knowing anything.
>>
>>48547

I doubt anyone keeps numbers for this kind of information, and if they have, I certainly haven't seen them.

That is one of the major problems with this whole issue, that there's far too much rhetoric and not enough data.
>>
>>48556
Which is another great reason it should be handled by police, not the ivory tower itty bitty titty committee of Very Concerned Students.
>>
>>48645
>>48059
>>48147
>>48357

As all of these anons have pointed out the heart of the matter is that the investigation should be done by people who actually know how to do it.

In any case, nobody can really know what happened from reading that article as usually the case, so we can only guess shes

a) telling the truth and being fucked over
b) a rapist in denial

either way its the same thing that you'll see with men, the same excuses and the same messy hearsey, so for better or worse equality has certainly been achieved.
>>
I'm sick of all this bullshit victim blaming. Rape culture permeates this thread. I think what we really need to do is teach women not rape.
>>
>>48447
Jimmies = rustled

Tumblrinas' "special snowflake" hypocrisy is the political equivalent of shitposting. Vote for Shillary and cry in your safe place echo chamber.
>>
>>48670
Equality has nowhere been achieved.

Call me when female teachers who fuck kids actually get jailed.
>>
>But the male student would eventually tell Washington State University officials that he felt "really uncomfortable" and "kept trying to leave" after the intercourse, but that Rose tried to make him stay. Apparently a group of students had gathered outside of Rose's room during the sexual activity and tried talking to the accuser through the door because they thought he "did not want to do this."

>The male student told Rose he had to "go find his friends" and went into another student's room, where he hid in a closet while Rose tried to find him. She eventually texted him to say "I miss you."

I don't see the problem, that all sounds pretty rapey to me. Fuck, "I need to go find my friends" is the new "no", it's a classic. The only time that doesn't clearly mean "please stop touching me" is when it's an attempt to initiate a threesome.

If the genders were switched and this was a woman hiding in a closet to get away from a man, everyone would be on her side.

I don't understand the "omg a woman has been affected" attitude as if that's some absurdity. Women can commit sexual assault.
>>
>>48747

not the anon you are responding to but you made me chuckle

>echo chamber
>pot calling the kettle black
/news/ and /pol/ are one big echo chamber.

If you want someone to "confirm" that blacks, women, mexicans, muslims and liberals are the worst and all of your problems are directly because of them this is the place to be.
>>
>>48779

>everyone would be on her side
except most of 4chan and storm front who would blame her

>woman can commit sexual assault
of course they can. anyone who says differently is a piece of shit.
>>
>>48840
All you need to do is interact with them to confirm that.
>>
>>48842
>point proven
thanks (thanks thanks thanks)
>>
>>48841
It's sad that 4chan and stormfront are the only ones who are standing up for justice in this fucked up world.
>>
>>48145
>>47754
Women can rape men you, misinformed asshole. Do the research, it's fucking happening before.
>>
>>48161
>>47754
How about you do your fucking research. It has happened before and it is punishable by law. Where do you idiots keep coming from?
>>
>>48447
>>47754
I hate when Jesus replies to me too. Let's sue him for harassment!
>>
women were a mistake
-God, 2016
>>
>>49631
Women are simply shitty people.
>>
Feel bad for the girl. From what I can tell he got a lot of shit from his friends and rightly so and they joked around about it being rape until someone who is obligated to take any alligation seriously caught wind and here we are.

The guy should have juts said it's something he regrets doing blah blah blah joke that went to far thus, peer pressure that and end everything.

I wouldn't apologize to the woman I'd just say we both fucked up let's move on.

Part of being a man is being the bigger person. Yeah he regrets but own it don't ruin a life over it. This wasn't forced insertions in an alley.
>>
>>48064
I think there are 20 or so currently sing their former schools. And obviously a lot more that don't sue. Fuck Obama and his dear colleague letter. This will only get worse under Hillary, knowing her she'll probably exempt female rapists though.
>>
>>50733
He can revoke consent after the fact, and being drunk is not consent. If those things are truly illegal then they apply to all genders or gender identities.

This woman is an abuser and an emotional manipulator. When she was caught, she attempted to shift blame to her physical appearance. That is psychotic.
>>
>>47754
Lmao

Welp i wonder when all sex will be banned on campus becuase it will all be considered rape
>>
>>50733
>part of being a man is being the bigger person. Yeah he regrets but own it don't ruin a life over it. This wasn't forced insertions in an alley.

Wow, that was sickeningly sexist even by 4chan standards, a lot of people make rape jokes and say get over it but you are dead serious about everything in that quote and you probably can't even see what's wrong with that
>>
>>48773
>Call me when female teachers who fuck kids actually get jailed.
>https://www.rt.com/usa/340533-woman-filmed-child-rape/
also
>http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/
pretty sure they all received light sentences though, or at least the attractive ones did
>>
>>50733
I don't feel bad for either of them because they both sound retarded.
>>
>Rose, however, said she had 15 cups of a vodka mixed drink.

She must of been a really big girl.
>>
>>48161
>All men want to have sex with all women at all times.
>>
>>48036
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Women_are_wonderful%22_effect
He was talking about how OP only ever felt empathy when it was a woman, which is very common and should have been explained to you by some bitter faggot on here by now. I find it pretty obvious when you just look at our judicial system or any social experiments involving the variable of gender.
>>
>>48319
I love how you turned the idea of 'protect everyone' into 'everyone hates me'.

If you can't convince people that something is wrong, you're never going to convince them to stop doing it. If you can make people say, "Expelling someone over bullshit accusations is wrong," they're on your side.
>>
>>47754
>This is the first time I've read an article that makes me sad for the accused rapist. Blame is put on alcohol, low self-esteem, and even peer pressure from friends. This poor girl is traumatized for life because she didn't know.
You mean just like dumb boys get pressured into "scoring pussy", right?
>>
>>48161
And the Earth is flat, don't worry we got your back.
>>
>>48161
This is not /b/. This is a serious board kid.
>>
>>53384
>I am serial anon
>bow to my serialness
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.