[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
26 German Women Assaulted at Concert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 0
26 german women have been sexually assaulted at a concert, and 3 pakistani men have been arrested for 2 or 3 of those rapes. here's the link:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/01/europe/germany-concert-sex-assaults/index.html
>>
LOL german girls destiny since ww2
>>
i guess german police iq is like 60-70
>>
Wow, what a shocking development...
>>
>>47315
so 23 german guys did the rest?
Or is the number higher?
>>
>>47340
probably more muslims did the rest
>>
>>47376
pakistanis are not always muslims (actual muslims don't rape anyway).

Also it's highly unlikely since immigrants in germany represent 7.7% of the total population and commit as much crime as their native counterparts (source for this last claim)
http://www.dw.com/en/report-refugees-have-not-increased-crime-rate-in-germany/a-18848890

Natives are just less likely to get caught, or less likely to make the news apparently.
>>
>>47318
The German police have been ordered not to arrest rapefugees and cover up any incidents. I would post the articles but no images on this image board.
>>
>>47483
POO!
>>
>>47483
>actual muslims don't rape anyways
What?
>>
>>47483
>actual muslims don't rape

Nice b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8
>>
>>47487
>>47494
>[Quran 2:191] …….. OPPRESSION is worse than murder
>>
>>47517
Rape is actually a marriage proposal for them
>>
>>47524
Kek
>>
>>47483
>those people that do the bad things? Not muslim :^)
>Implying Europe isn't covering up mudslime crimes
I'll bite the bait for 500, Alex
>>
>>47524
In the Bible doesn't it say you have to marry a woman and pay off her father if you rape her?
>>
>>47578

Yes, according to the Bible the penalty for raping a woman or a girl is paying a 50 shekel fine to her father and then marrying her.
>>
>>47483
>actual muslims don't rape anyway

ooooooh boy here we go
>>
>>47517
rofl. its just a """"coincidence"""" that the numbers of rape since the """"refugee crisis"""" has skyrocketed.
>>
>>49619
you probably have some stats to back that up then.
Or you're just another biggot that got out of /pol/?
>>
>>49705
How cute, the mudshit is using buzzwords.
>>
>>49705
This post is bait.
>>
>>49706
I'm whiter than you sorry ass.
I just want facts, I'm ready to accept anything.
Maybe you're scared to be wrong though.
>>
>>49706
You come across as an idiot.
>>
>>47315
>http://edition.cnn.com

rolf kek
>>
>>49705
Calm down Ahkmed, we aren't a gay nightclub, no need to explode on us.
>>
>>49728
oh oh ah ah ahmed me cave cold. Me take pretty woman with shiny hair. ooh ga boo ga
>>
>>49748
>>49728
>can't provide facts
>I will act like a 5 yo chimp instead, that will divert the attention back

you are fooling no one.
>>
>>49755
Do you tip your fedora or is a hijab more appropriate?
>>
>>49716
And you come across as a plague of murderers who worship a child abuser. Nobody wants you here, you are truly disgusting people.
>>
>>47484
What's wrong with just posting the links? If it's actual news sources, it won't be a problem. If it's LiveJournals that have been gussied up by 9001 MSPaint hours, they're not worth seeing.
>>
>>49804
>>49805
once again you have no real information or insight to bring to the table.
People would take you more seriously if you actually had well-thought opinions based on quantifiable and verifiable facts.
>>
The immigrant crisis continues.
>>
>>49840
Your shitposting is nothing but a joke to everyone.
>>
>>47315
Were they all raped? Or was it just the 3, and the other girls were groped or w/e
>>
>>49815
Probably because it's bait. Merkel is a kook so I'm sure that they are avoiding it as much as possible, but no decent news service has actually covered german censorship regarding refugees.
>>
>>50055
But anon, I saw a picture of a dead rapefugee child washed up on shore, let's import millions more of the rapefugees and eliminate borders and give away piles of cash to them.

They are a blessing to us.
>>
>>50089
So no news source has reported on the news sources being censored? Anon, yuo are of genius.
>>
>>50184
they pay for your retarded ass' retirement and build your country for you without you having to educate some of them.
>>
>>50292
I can't tell if this is bait or you are a reddit user.
>>
the entire crowd of molesters were refugees. what specific country they were from, there's no proof of that. but they weren't germans.
sweden has a massive rape problem with refugees. I'm not finding a fucking link for you, do your own research
seriously these fucking Syrian refugees need to have their hands cut off. heres a plan since Merkel wont do anything-dress up like women, go out in crowds, and then when the Syrians try to molest you, stomp them
>>
>>50334
>fucking Syrian refugees need to have their hands cut off
And dicks.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.