[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 0
Two dead and campus on lockdown at University of California Los Angeles where shooter remains at large, police say

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36429661
>>
>>47308
When I hear about it being on the campus of UCLA, I really wonder if it was actually in the think of the school grounds or just on the street that happened to be going through school. In-town schools like UCLA are weird because they're just in the middle of a major city instead of some isolated, self-contained campus in some small college town.
>>
>>47312
UCLA student here, shooting actually happened on campus.

UCLA is actually surrounded by Westwood which is a small-ish college town.
>>
know someone there. Scary stuff.
>>
>>47313
Westwood is just a neighborhood in L.A. city.

I'm also UCLA student and was on campus today under lockdown. God damn that was nervewracking.
I was barricaded up in north campus and people in the room kept saying shit like the killer was spotted outside our building or some got shot in the building nextdoor.
Thank christ the shooter offed himself. Fucking shame a prof had to die.
>>
>be american
>get shot
:^)
>>
>>47342
>be american
>get to shoot other people
>>
>>47334
was shooter a student pissed at the prof?
>>
>kill a professor because your grades were shit
>then kill yourself
Engineering majors are crazy
>>
>>47379
Yes
>>
I like how CNN tried to make this look like a mass shooting when it was just a murder suicide.
>>
>>47308

The nerds win again
>>
>>47391
Blame the people who panicked and told law enforcement that there were up to 4 shooters prowling around campus. The police response was massive. Even after they gave the all clear they had us come out with our hands up. But I guess that's just SOP.
>>
>>47308
>murder suicide
>shooter remains at large
>>
every time this happened I just think about the pushed around kid who finally snapped. Maybe if everyone wasn't so vicious to one another shit like this wouldn't happen. I've never bullied anyone I don't see why it's so hard to treat other people with dignity
>>
>>47400
It was a fag upset about his boyfriend breaking up with him.
Not a nerd.
>>
>>47403
HE WAS KILLING IN THE NAME OF TUMBLR
>>
>>47403
Fags probably still get ridiculed a lot. Less so than true nerds nowadays, but gay people are still discriminated against quite a bit.
>>
>>47398

>He doesn't know about Second Chance

Casual.
>>
>>47413
>less so than true nerds
nerds are not disowned, fired, or killed for being nerds you autist
>>
>>47403

you idiot

it was a student upset with gis grades or something and shot a profesor of mechanics/physics
I think
>>
>>47444
>It's cool to pretend to be a nerd if you have a vagina or are a chad
>If you're a nerd nobody likes you
>>
Shooter was Mainak Sarkar. The professor insisted Sarkar poo in loo, even after Sarkar confided in him about the toilet witch.
>>
>>47412
actally, I saw a thread saying the guy had been posting on /b/ about it before he shot up UCLA
>>
rumor has it it was a /b/tard who was posting about it two weeks before he did it. for real, or so i've heard
>>
>>47379
>>47383
The Prof was an alumnus from my college. Everyone was pretty sad here too
>>
>>47342
>Be yuropoor
>Break leg
>Prescribed weed and no rights
>>
>>47397
>told law enforcement that there were up to 4 shooters prowling around campus

Why do people do this?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.