[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sausage-wielding gang attacks vegan cafe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 0
The owners of a vegan cafe in the country of Georgia say group of neo-Nazis started throwing grilled meat at patrons. It happened over the weekend at the Kiwi Cafe in the capital city of Tbilisi.

The cafe was holding an English-language movie screening when the group came in and started the violence.

They pulled out grilled meat, sausages, fish and started eating them and throwing them at customers before starting to smoke, which is forbidden at the cafe.

When the owners tried to get them to leave a fight started and spilled into the street. The cafe owners say neighbors, who are not happy with a vegan establishment being located there, joined in the fight.

The attackers left before police arrived although the cafe owners say some of their workers were brought to a police office for interrogation.

The owners of the cafe in the former Soviet republic say there has been another recent incident where the group had been asking questions about whether foreigners, gays or other members of the LGBT community had frequented the cafe.

The incident comes amid growing concerns about far-right nationalism in the country. In April a group of masked youth took to the streets to protest immigration and Islamization.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/150079285-story
>>
That must be the tastiest hate crime in history
>>
Oi Oi... Wheres the FUCKING Mustard!
>>
>>47163
I feel thats the closest ill get to the word skinhead.
>>
Ridiculous posturing aside, how can these neo-nazi thugs be so thick as so actually attack a fucking vegan coffee shop? I thought saudia arabian religious police was bad enough to hear about in modern age, but these facist idiots are close second.
>>
>>47163
I mean, don't get me wrong they did a bad thing but DAMN is this funny
>>
>>47220
Nice fedora you have there.
>>
>>47222
Nice trips you have there sir
>>
>>47220
All vegans should be gassed/sent to the gulag, and you are clearly one of them.
>>
Veganism is as much a cult as feminism. Good on those skinheads.
>>
>>47163
good,
Disgusting degenerate vegans should be dietarily enriched
>>
>>47563
>>47673
>>47694

>people who don't like what i like need to be corrected through force and humiliation

it seems like many on /news/ don't have a moral compass, but instead are just fueled by simple hate of anything that a liberal may like. color me impressed.

I know why I will be voting for the libertarian party this time around.
>>
>>47753
Why can't you recognize blatant trolling?
> I will be voting for the libertarian party this time around.
Never mind, you are probably a troll yourself.
>>
>>47755

this whole site is a mix of trolls, dipshits, and stormfronters.

you will never be able to tell whose shitpost you are reading.
>>
>>47753
Some people don't like unwelcome influences in their country. They know what ideology vegans typically represent and they don't want it to spread in their country. Simple as that.
>>
I guess Georgia will remain a country for a while yet.
>>
>>47753
This is shitty bait.
>>
>before starting to smoke, which is forbidden at the cafe

KEK
>>
>>47813

Prove him wrong. How does justifying an attack on a group minding their own business reflect on /news/?
>>
>>48119
Everybody knows (or should know) who is /pol/ here and who isn't. It isn't a hard thing to discern.
>>
>>48119
>minding their own business

As has been pointed out, vegans never mind their own business and the people there know what vegans do to a civilisation so have every right to stand up against their crap.
>>
>>48120
That is true, just like how it is easy to spotting r*dditors like you and the other faggot purely by the amount of whining and general retardation you spew.
>>
>>47163

>pulled out grilled meat, sausages, fish and started eating them and throwing them at customers

So, bad thing. Always going to decry disrespect and outright abuse of private people on private property minding their own business. Not cool.

But the absurdist humor appreciator in me can also picture this scene. Complete with some poor guy whose girlfriend dragged him to this place pumping his fist in celebration and snatching a sausage from the air like a dolphin.
>>
>>47781
>Some people don't like unwelcome influences in their country. They know what ideology vegans typically represent and they don't want it to spread in their country.

because the cafe clients stopped being part of the country after they became vegan?
>>
>>48204
>minding their own business
>Vegans
>>
>>47220
Everyone different from me must be destroyed reeeeeee
That's their logic.
>>
>>47222
There is literally no fedora at all about that post.
>>
>>47753
you don't win over most people by playing nice.
>>
>>48384

Yea, nothing convinces someone to abandon their beliefs like treating them like shit.

I think this was Dr. Robert Cialdini's 7th element of persuasion: reciprocity, scarcity, authority, consistency, linking, consensus, and being a complete asshole.
>>
>>48384

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/happiness-in-world/201003/getting-people-change-their-minds
>>
>>48386
kek
>>
>>48386
I just joined this shitty thread but the only thing that achieves anything on this world is violence, it's shitty but it's fact.
>>
>>48361
That's the most fedora post this side of tumblr and you too must tip your fedora for agreeing with it.
>>
little known fact: Gandhi would slit the throat of a british child every day, chop them into chunks, make them into sausages, and feed them to visitors to his compound, in his effort to free india from british rule. it worked! guy was a genius at practicing his "soul forcedmeat" technique
>>
>>48489
What's funny about Ghandi is he was a massive racist, he truly hated blacks but nobody ever brings that up.
>>
>>48513
errobody hates blacks...get over it
>>
>>48489
The reason it's little known is probably because you're pulling it out of your ass, huh?
>>
>>48437

>its a fact
>no evidence of this

try again. your belief =/= fact.
>>
>>48386
And yet you'd never convince a filthy vegan to do the right thing and fucking chow down on a cheeseurger once in a while by being non violent either.
>>
>>47163
This is pathetic
Neo nazis are trying to slap us with their sausages now. I hope they try this on gay men and the end up getting blowjobs
>>
>>48513
sauce?
>>
>>48542
Every group that has achieved anything through history has used one thing, violence.
Every "freedom fighter" has used violence.
Every terrorist has used violence.
Every group that has subjugated another has used violence and ditto the ones gaining their liberation.

You are a moron and no doubt shitposting.
>>
>>48571
do you live in a third world country?
>>
>>48578
Stop shitposting.
>>
>>47163
How the fuck do they know it's neo nazis or right wing groups?

They know shit and yet they're saying shit
>>
>>48571
>bait 4/10. Good enough to get a response.

Lets start with your dumbest comment first, which is probably the stupidest comment on all of 4chan.
>every terrorist has used violence [and this convinces people to change their minds]
If there was ever a group of people who were exceptional at changing people's mind it certainly isn't terrorists.
Did the unabomber do a good job of converting people to his cause? Nope.
Did Timothy McVeigh? Nope.
Did America back down from Bin Laden? Nope.
Did Colorado change its laws on abortion because of the recent attack at a clinic? Nope.

>Every group that has achieved anything used one thing violence.
That is the same type of bullshit that helped create ISIS. President Maliki came down violently on members of an opposing sect and by coming down hard and attacking members of this sect, they reacted violently and the potentiality of a stable Iraq to a grinding halt. President Maliki's violence created more and stupider violence.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/who-is-nouri-al-maliki/

Now do peaceful protests work? Here's something simplified enough that maybe even you can understand it.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/29040/13-peaceful-protests-and-whether-they-worked

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/11/05/peaceful-protest-is-much-more-effective-than-violence-in-toppling-dictators/

Not to mention marketers (whether political or economic) often rely on positive tactics to make their ideas sound appealing instead of belittling potential targets (as mentioned above with the elements of persuasion and the psychology today article).
>>
>>48599
Ah yes, an American thinks America is the world, 2/10 bait.
>>
>>48600

>thinks it is all about America

http://mentalfloss.com/article/29040/13-peaceful-protests-and-whether-they-worked cites protests from around the world.
>>
>These people eat differently

Listen. Vegans are posh cunts with their heads so far up their own asses that they have to eat nothing but fiber for their shit to come out. But the biggest crime a vegan has committed is being obnoxious. Who the fuck cares if a fucking restaurant doesn't cook with meat? That does literally fucking nothing to anyone, except for the people who eat there, who wouldn't fucking be eating meat anyway.

Besides, it's a fucking cafe. What the fuck sort of cafe serves anything not from a fucking plant, anyway?
>>
>>48600
violence almost never converts people. If people agree with you it can help destroy enemies but that's after the fact. Peaceful movements are successful. Just look at the gay rights movement. Only superstitious retards and niggers are against it
>>
>>48625
dirty fecal fiend detected
>>
>>48513
He was also a pedophile.
>>
>>48643
and a vegan.
>>
>>48643
Yeah what is it he loved doing, giving yogurt enemas to little girls or something sick like that?
>>
>>47163
>attack
>nobody is injured
>no property is damaged
The only thing hurt is vegan dignity; while technically illegal, this act of "assault" is probably one of the least harmful ever.
>>
>>47163
If you arwnt a vegan, youre a neo nazi.
>>
>>47163
This has literally nothing to do with nationalism
>>
>>47563
>people should die because they don't eat dead animals/animal products

Maybe you should re-evaluate your life friend.
>>
>>49143
Quit acting like a twat.
>>
>>47163
Why the hate?
>>
>>49143
Fuck off.
>>
>>49163
Because vegans are the scummiest shitheads in the western world and when they grow to a certain size, politicians start pandering to their insane ideology.

They just want to nip it in the bud before it reaches critical mass.
>>
>>49163
because they are so insecure and petty that they hate the idea of anyone doing anything that they don't like.

Other people's freedoms end where their feels begin.
>>
>>48438
Go back to Stormfront, fuckface. You're as bad as the kikes. You employ the same tactics, justifying your kikeness, as if kikeness should ever be justified.
>>
>>48600
Lol you're fucking deluded. He gives you true change, true hope, true fucking reason and you fucking sway it away. You're another fucking piece of trash. Stay 3rd world. You will amount to nothing, dying in the dust like your ancestors before you, never believing in anything but the world around you.
>>
>>49264
>>>/r*ddit/
>>
>The owners of the cafe in the former Soviet republic
Wait what, I thought this was in Georgia?
>>
>>49289
if you legitimately care about r3dit then lol@u you are a waste of life end your pitiful mindset it will amount to hate and only hate
>>
It's Georgia, why does anyone care
>>
>>49265
How badly were you dropped on the head as a baby?
>>
>>49366
Fuck off, you faggot.
>>
I love the hypocrisy of the stormfronters in this thread.

When there was a thread about people protesting against Milo and some other far right wingers who were speaking at uni, everyone cried about the "liberals" behavior because they shouldn't have yelled mean things or interrupted the speakers. But when some neo-nazi's throw meat and start fights with people who are minding their own business its funny and not a big deal.

I don't think anyone can play the victim card while trying to excuse physical violence at the same time than the collective /news/ posters.. way to go /news/ stay shit tier.
>>
>>49522
Hey most of us are trolls!
>>
>>49264

at least veganism is a defensible platform from which to proselytize.
animals can actually suffer as much or moreeso than humans, which makes factory farming one of the worst institutions ever conceived for many reasons.

meanwhle half of stormfags are proponents of easily one of the worst religious traditions of humanity which actively goes abroad to convince people in developing countries to have more babies.

these people are beyond help. the cognitive dissonance faced by muslims pales in comparison to these turd brains.
>>
>>47776
This
Ignore shitposts and focus on valid points like everyone else
>>
>>49584
> alt right
> thinking you are contrarian
> conforming to the views of the most outspoken group online
doublethink all day
>>
>>49593
What are you talking about?
>>
>>49522
> alt right
> decry safe spaces
> create largest safe space online
kek
>>
>>49522
It's almost like you think you're posting with one other person.
>>
>>47163
The replies by militant tumblrinas in this thread is exactly what the people attacking the vegans are trying to avoid in their country.
>>
>>47163
>throwing them at customers
>which is forbidden at the cafe.

So glad this is allowed at other cafes.
>>
How does something like this even get organized...It's like "Oh guys, I got an idea! Stay with me here; You know that fucking vegan cafe? *oh yeah, screw that place!* Yeah, well, what if we cooked up a bunch of meat, throw it at the patrons(and eat some if we get hungry :3 ), and then smoke in their non-smoking establishment! That will show them!"...

*wild cheering in meeting room*
>>
>>49984
They are so far up their own ass that they lack any self-awareness.
>>
>>47201
/thread
>>
We need to take down the meat industry. Do some fucking research. The Internet is powerful and we can do it. If we can take down th let franchises slaughtering millions of cattle.. I mean millions. Do you really think they all go to sleep happily? Haha they die screaming in agony and not before they are skinned. Why do we eat a? Were we starving in the wilderness with the victory of a kill to end our hunger with the right for dominion over animals? We have the techknowledgy, power, and access to different foods to change our perspective, the world, and to take down greedy uncaring corporations starting a revolution. That's way Fucking cool.
>>
>>50389
You need to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>50417
You run away from the truth.
Pathetic.
>>
I've had it with vegans. Consistently trying change our way of life. We should ban veganism and make it illegal. How dare they live a different life than ours. They should live like us meat eaters.
>>
>>50389
>>50457
it was just banter lads don't take it so seriously

*throws meat at you*
>>
>>50457
The term is "normal people", not "meat eater".
>>
>>50457

>promoting censorship and banning of things that don't effect you
sounds smart.
>>
I've tried a Vegan diet,
but they are too tough and stringy.
>>
>>50558
lol
>>
ITT... subhuman filth actually defending the behavior of Georgian savages.
>>
>>50553
Sounds satirical
>>
>>50626
I know, I hate vegans too
>>
>>50558
have to slow cook them
>>
>>50457
Yesterday a vegan looked at me. I was literally shaking.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.