[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baby develops 'sexual urges' and grows pubic hair in India
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0
An Indian toddler has developed sexual urges and pubic hair as a result of a rare condition.

Testosterone in the Delhi-born one-year-old, dubbed Akash to protect his identity, has rocketed to the level of a 25-year-old.

And symptoms of his rare condition , called “precocious puberty” have resulted in him growing facial and body hair as well as sexual urges .

His mum, whose name has also not been revealed, said Akash had started growing abnormally from about six-months-old .

She said: “We thought he was just a big baby but later everyone started to point out that that this growth couldn’t be normal.

“His penis had grown to that of a man’s size and we knew something was wrong.”

The boy’s doctor Vaishakhi Rustagi said: “Usually this disorder is caused due to brain or stomach tumour, but we didn’t find anything as such in blood reports.

“The child was lucky in a way because tumour usually increases complications and leads to cancer.”

The paediatrician, of Max Super Speciality Hospital, said he saw similar cases 'once every 10 years' and added: “Precocious puberty is traumatic for a child of his age and it makes them violent.

“His muscle strength increased to a level that even his parents couldn’t control him.

“If such children are not treated, they will become violent. The physical changes will not be suitable for their age.

"They will also stop growing after a few years and remain about 3-4ft tall.”

Akash was put on hormone therapy after his parents went to see a doctor when he was 18 months old and his voice had started to break.

His hormonal developments and genital size decreased after five months.

He is now given a monthly dose which blocks the effects of hormones.

The treatment will continue until he is mentally stable enough to grasp the changes in his body.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/baby-develops-sexual-urges-grows-8081596
>>
>Max Super Speciality Hospital
Did a 5 yo kid named that hospital?
>>
>>46949
>India
Yes
>>
>“His penis had grown to that of a man’s size and we knew something was wrong.”

I didn't know that indians had baby penises, learn something new every day!
>>
He's just starting that creepy Indian rape shit early.

Give him sixth months and he'll be working in tech support to get money to buy girls ugg boots and Samsung Galaxy Tablets.

>yes bby please bby i love u give me the sex plese so sexi i buy you new phone bby
>>
>>46986
I think the average size for the Indian penisis 3" erect lol
>>
>>47043
Is that why they keep raping children?
>>
>>46937
>growing facial and body hair
>violent
Good thing there isn't Christmas in India or they would be fucked.

>as well as sexual urges
Just send him to Sweden or Germany. Relieving one's "sexual emergency" is a human right here.
>>
>>46986
jej
>>
He a good boy and he no rape nobody.

Hindu nuffin he a good boy here
>>
>>46937
>An Indian toddler has developed sexual urges and pubic hair as a result of a rare condition.
>“His penis had grown to that of a man’s size and we knew something was wrong.”
So in other words, it hadn't grown at all
>>
>>47120

>hindu nuffin

top kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.